• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2009
    umm..

umm... hi as you can see im new here and was wondering if some1 could help me with my hacks and show me around the site

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
    Hey, I'm new here.
    I've been playing the Pokémon games for years now, but I'm still new to the whole competitive battling thing. Seeing as none of my friends play the games no more I figured it'd be cool to find people that still do.

Well, we do^_^. Welcome!

Hey, I'm new here, and it seems like I'm gonna be sticking around a while since this place looks great, so I just figured I'd drop in and say Hi. :)

I'm glad you want to stay here. Hi too you too!

umm... hi as you can see im new here and was wondering if some1 could help me with my hacks and show me around the site

Well, You should check out the ROM-hackin'-section, under Emulation. You should find information there. I think the best person to show you around the site is yourself, take some time and just look trough the forums as you like. Or ask people about it. But I still think the easiest way is to explore the PC yourself.

Dances with noone.
    Years
    Hello everyone im, well, uh just call me atm anyways, ive been working on a hack, (a ruby hack)
    and i cant seem to get advance text and mart to work. Its a bummer. if someone could help me out (ive tryed youtube and google butt the way i found dosent work 4 me) then that would be great. or if you have a different tool which does the same thing.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Your best bet would be to check out the ROM Hacking board right here at the community, 11. If you don't see your question previously asked, go ahead and check this thread out right here. The members there should be able to further assist you.

Hope you're enjoying yourself. See you around.

Cid

Years
    im new(b) to this community and i hope i can learn the stuff for this place :)
    This goes to every new member, too.

Of course, reading the rules and the FAQ would aid anyone in doing just that. ;)
    But experience is the real key. And don't worry about being new, since everyone goes through that stage.
    Just knowing those things make one already know a lot of stuff for PC. d(' 'd)

Good luck, sungopher.

See you guys around. :D

Years
    Hi! I wonder that can I change VisualBoyAdvance's button system? My down-button is broken and it's so hard to play with the emulator. I remembered that if I press mouse's right button there come some kind of menu but it doesn't. Help!!

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Open your rom in vba go to options>Joypad>Configue>left click 1 Then a menu will appear and just pick which button you want to change and pree a key on your keyboard to change it to that.
    Does this help?

Serpine

Student of Dragons
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2009
    uuh... This is a new user's hangout, not a mr. fixit club? But anyway, welcome to everyone who wants it!

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    uuh... This is a new user's hangout, not a mr. fixit club? But anyway, welcome to everyone who wants it!

You're right but was it better that i left a simple question left unanswerd for it to roam around the forum for a half hour until someone puts it in the correct place?
    But yes Serpine is right please post in the quick questions and anwers section next time :)

Edit*
    fixed spelling mistakes lmao

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2009
    What's up everyone?
    I've been reading many of the boards here for a while, and finally decided to join. Woot!
    Everyone here seems so knowledgeable- I've learned many things about hacking.
    However, it's quite a bit of work for one guy, and I'm no scripter.
    Could anyone point me towards someone who'd be interested in making a hack with me?
    I've drawn a few fakemon sprites that i'd be happy to share, and I've got a few ideas of where I'd like to go. I've got many (if not all) of the needed programs and any and all advice would be helpful.

Thanks a bunch to whomever replies to this. n.n

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Welcome to the forums, everyone! ^^

Oh, and..

What's up everyone?
    I've been reading many of the boards here for a while, and finally decided to join. Woot!
    Everyone here seems so knowledgeable- I've learned many things about hacking.
    However, it's quite a bit of work for one guy, and I'm no scripter.
    Could anyone point me towards someone who'd be interested in making a hack with me?
    I've drawn a few fakemon sprites that i'd be happy to share, and I've got a few ideas of where I'd like to go. I've got many (if not all) of the needed programs and any and all advice would be helpful.

Thanks a bunch to whomever replies to this. n.n

Unfortunately, I can't direct you to any one person, but I know a lot of people who hang out in the Emulation section are looking for a hack team. You could definitely find someone if you lurk around there a bit. Actually, this section has a lot teams that are looking for more people to join.

Hope that helps. ><;

pikagurl23

Meowth, Dat's Right!
    Years
    Hi everyone!

Oh, wow! I can't believe I never found this place before today!!! Well, I'm pikagurl23, duh. Haha, I'm no stranger to pokemon of pokemon fanfiction. I am really and AshxMisty/AAML fan. I post most of my stories on Fanfiction.net and The Pokemon Tower, but I might just consider posting them here as well. So, like I said, hi everyone! ^^;;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back