• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Sep 27, 2010
    Hi Hi! Im Caro! ^ ^ I've a very upbeat person :3 And I have a Misty-chan obsession xDD (I rotate between calling her Misty and calling her Kasumi :3)

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Welcome to PC, guys~!

:=:Yoda:=: said:
    Well as most people have been or are, i'm new here!
    I've always liked to edit and make pictures and stuffs, so I would REALLY like to help people make banners (or perhaps even graphics for games)!
    I hope i will have a great time here, meet many people, and hopefully help many people!
    (My second post, yay!)
    If you like making graphics so much, then you'll probably be hanging around the Art Gallery forum a lot. I'm sure you can find what you're interested in there.~

Caro-chan said:
    Hi Hi! Im Caro! ^ ^ I've a very upbeat person :3 And I have a Misty-chan obsession xDD (I rotate between calling her Misty and calling her Kasumi :3)

Hello again, Caro-chan! Even though I totally already replied to your welcome thread. Enjoy this place, and try to go easy on all those Misty haters in the Pokemon anime section. XD;

Li

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    Whats happening people? I stumbled across this site looking for places where I can battle and trade pokemon over wi-fi and I guess i found one :). I look forward to have fun trading and battling with ppl on here. So let the games begin!

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2009
    i cant find a good scriptin program that works automatically with advance map... can sum1 give me a link?

Ditto Rocks!!!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Oh my, it's been so long since I've tinkered with that program. Wish I could answer your question properly, but I'm afraid I would just be spitting in the dark.

In either case, you'd probably get a better response asking that right here. The people who frequent that thread, not to mention that board, would be able to help to an extent not I, nor I assume many other people who frequent the Hangout, could.

Good luck with your hacking, Flamelordz, and with your battling as well, Li. Welcome to the forums, you two. :3

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
    Welcome, Pokedude118. :) Good luck with making friends here - although you don't need much of it; it's very friendly here. ^_^

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2009
    How's it goin, yall! =D My message is too short, so I'm adding this so I can post it!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hey there, BerlitzKaulitz, and Bimmy!

Welcome to the forums. :D

Have fun here, and I'm open for answering questions if you have any.

Royal Squirt

Senior Squirtle
    Years
    Hey Gabite, you're probably still a little new. You ain't as new as me though :P
    When do people progress from being considered new? I suppose it's just a matter of opinion, and how you express yourself (Or if you're a mod or something...).

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    There really isn't a set time frame for becoming a regular user.

Whenever you cease to feel like you're new, and you seem to know your way around, you're pretty much no longer a newbie.
    Quoting myself for the truth. (b'')b

Welcome to the community, everyone. Oh, and I'm sure you'll make all kinds of friends PMR, just go out there and make yourself known a bit. :3

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2014
    So, I took a hitus( doesn't matter though...) and i'm gonna try to come back, However I accidentally traded my diamond for platinum, and i have to re-beat the game again. X.X
    Btw, what's that Magicarp PWNS thing I saw in the Heart & Soul league thread? A meme or a secret password or what?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back