• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Hey everyone nice to meet you.
    Found out today my baby thats due in jan is gona be a girl then joined your site all in all a good day .

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    i want to post a comment and i want to insert a map created in advance map how can i do that??
    Er... you just posted a comment. Do you mean a thread?

As for your Advance Map question, try looking around the Documents and Tutorials sub-forum over in ROM Hacking. I think that's where you're going to find your answer.

Welcome to the forums, and congratulations on your good news, Bodhii.

Trainer_Atomsk

Master Trainer.
    Years
    good day to all you trainers out there, my name is atomsk..
    a hobbiest at best, but foremost A major gamer.

hobbies include : reading manga, animation, emulation, and writing.

completly new to the forums,
    And i've only posted a few times within the emulation sections..
    so, nice to meet you all..

( P.S. : if you've found a hack of a game that maybe worthy of checking into,
    feel free to message me about it. I'll do my best to check things out. )

Last edited by a moderator:

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    im sorry, what i meant is i want to insert the map i made from a-map into my comment.

Yeah, like Bodhii said, putting an image of your map(s) into a post requires actually being able to post images. To do that you need to reach 15 posts.

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2012
    Hello everyone, I created my account yesterday and the two things that lead me to this site are it's small, but existent, interest in Pokemon Special and the many creative and wondrous emulation hacks around =)

Mikey032

Mikey Mobley
    Years
    hey im new... im working on a hack... i was wondering if an expiernced hacker could help me out a little... im using a leaf green rom and im hacking using Advance Map... but i need some help... plz respond (aim: TylerHills7227) (Yahoo: [email protected])

endopker

Becuase I like ebil...
    Years
    Hello Im new to this site (no really?) anyway you'd probabally see me doing a comic or recolouring =P
    Im on a mac lolz I get stuck with Pixen Beta3 for my recolours...

Gabite

Look at the eyes of the Dragon
    Years
    Hey Gabite, you're probably still a little new. You ain't as new as me though :P
    When do people progress from being considered new? I suppose it's just a matter of opinion, and how you express yourself (Or if you're a mod or something...).

Thanks for the info! BTW does anyone know any codes for pokemon platinum on the Action Replay DS E2? i just got it yesterday and it all ready has some cheats on it, like 900 of all medicines or all wild pokemon shiny, my favourite is that you can catch trainers pokemon so i caught my rivals snorelax and the champions spiritomb. oh and it also gives you the special events arceus, manaphy, darkria, shaymin and the secret key.

Last edited:
    Years
    Hello

Hello, I am new to this forum and I am hoping someone will be able to help me. I posted a few threads to ask for some help, but none of them got approved (I didn't know they need to get approved, on other forums you can post a thread whenever you like, sorry for this). So now I want to ask somebody to help me with hacking Pokemon Diamond game, and I was wondering could you tell me the right place on this site to do that.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    ...but i need some help...
    Why don't you try reading a few tutorials on mapping over in the Documents and Tutorials sub-forum, then ask any questions that may arise in the Simple Questions thread? That was a pretty good method for me at least. :3

Hello, I am new to this forum and I am hoping someone will be able to help me. I posted a few threads to ask for some help, but none of them got approved (I didn't know they need to get approved, on other forums you can post a thread whenever you like, sorry for this). So now I want to ask somebody to help me with hacking Pokemon Diamond game, and I was wondering could you tell me the right place on this site to do that.
    Right here would be the best place for you to learn about hacking Diamond. Good luck with it, hacking the fourth generation is pretty irksome. >:

Hope you're all enjoying the community so far. Oh, and PC is known for much more than ROM hacking, Aurevesque. Don't worry about it too much.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    I was redirected here but I hack i have seen and I saw so many awesome hacks in this section that I felt the need to register myself to leave some comments here . Since I have seen there are also other interesting regions , I like to stay here a bit and use these too. I am also at sereebii or was there purely for the trrading of Pokémon but this board didnt seem so likeable as this board :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    Just thought I'd say welcome to all the new and incoming members of PokeCommunity! Make sure you read the Rules and FAQ's!!

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2009
    I made my account a few seconds ago. :P

I've been lurking around for a few months, and I found it was time to join this community.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I was redirected here but I hack i have seen and I saw so many awesome hacks in this section that I felt the need to register myself to leave some comments here . Since I have seen there are also other interesting regions , I like to stay here a bit and use these too. I am also at sereebii or was there purely for the trrading of Pokémon but this board didnt seem so likeable as this board :)
    You're not alone.. xD; I prefer this place to Serebii myself. Find it nicer, even though Serebii has more members. I used to think Serebii was more active too, but now I dunno.. this place is pretty lively~. Sooo.. welcome to the boards! Have fun. :D

I made my account a few seconds ago. :P

I've been lurking around for a few months, and I found it was time to join this community.
    Oooh, a lurker? Glad you decided to join, instead of just lurking in the shadows. xD

Hope you like it here!

To both of you, don't hesitate to ask me, if you have any questions~.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back