• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
  • Hi guy. I am new in here and i wish i make a lot of new friend :-)

Ohai~ Here for the friends, huh? Well you couldn't have picked a more friendly community! Most people around here are pretty willing to talk to anyone, as long as there's something interesting to be said. :3 So go forth and have fun talking to people as you explore the community!

Oh, and read the rules. Always a good thing to do. :)

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • hi im new
    this forum is preety cool
    Hey emerl98. Yeah, the site is pretty nice and awesome. Look around, and find forum(s) that suit you well, and post in it~
    There's also a New Year Extravaganza coming soon, so just drop by during that time and have fun with the rest of the community. =)
    Enjoy the PokeCommunity.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Hi I am new to this is kind of awkward

Aw, don't worry. Lotsa people have trouble with intros, I guess it's just one of those things. XD You'll get used to PC in no time, just wander around the place~ Don't be afraid to post or ask questions, either! Most people here will be happy to help you if you need anything.
    Have fun!

Controversial?

Bored musician, bad programmer
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 11, 2020
    Hi.

*awkward silence*

Eh, you might recognize me from SPPF. I'm known as MKFC there...if you haven't seen me on there then you probably haven't seen me before.
    I've been lurking around here without an account for a while, but I haven't joined until now.
    =P

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Hi.

*awkward silence*

Eh, you might recognize me from SPPF. I'm known as MKFC there...if you haven't seen me on there then you probably haven't seen me before.
    I've been lurking around here without an account for a while, but I haven't joined until now.
    =P

*waves* Hey there. Never been to SPPf myself, so I don't know you. Others may. idk. But it's good of you to join are ever-growing community! Hope you have fun~

Controversial?

Bored musician, bad programmer
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 11, 2020
    Eh, if you've ever been to the Games section of SPPF, you'll probs have seen my name somewhere. But if you haven't it's rare to have come across me.

And thanks! =)

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2010
    Hey. I guess this is where you post your introduction.

Well, I am new here, obviously. I have played Pokemon games since I was 8 or 9 (that was when Pokemon Red and Blue came out). I am currently a college student majoring in Marine Biology and minoring in computer programming, yet I still play these games. They are so addicting...lol. I just got HeartGold a month or two ago and have been playing it non-stop. I am thinking about getting Battle Revolution to challenge my younger sisters and do some competitive battling. My favorite pokemon will have to be Froslass. Hmm...I don't know what else there is to say other than I hope this forum is friendly and mature and that I am looking forward to posting here.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Anybody want to start a tourney?...only first gen?2 ou 2 uu and 2 nu? maximum 16 people bracket?
    Hello there thepokemonhelp3r, I'd suggest you head over to Battle Stadium, seeing as how you have interest in tournaments yourself. Aside from that I hope you enjoy your stay and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask as I'm here if you need anything. Anyways, welcome aboard The PokéCommunity Forums.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • Hi i'm new anyone care to explain how to get that icon for your profile??
    Go to your User CP (at the top left corner under the PC logo), and then under Your Profile go to Edit Avatar. If you mean your profile picture, then under Your Profile go to Edit Profile Picture.

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2011
    Hey everyone,

I am very new to this site, and I have never done any other blog site or forums or anything like that so Im a bit intimidated! but also exited

I love pokemon games and my brother is into hacking roms but I just like sticking to the DS games (particularly HG and SS)

I hope to learn a lot, meet new people and have fun thanks everyone!

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Hi.
    I´m new here.
    I´m very interested in Pokemon and hope to find good informations about Pokemon here
    This forum looks very cool :)

Hey hey Masta of the Dreams! <3

If your interested in pokemon and wanna find info about it, you should check out the different pokemon sub forums ~ <3

Like there's a Pokemon Black and White sub forum, A pokemon HG/SS sub forum, etc, etc.

Mmm but yeah! If you have any questions, just ask a mod kay? And I'll see you around. =)

Hey everyone,

I am very new to this site, and I have never done any other blog site or forums or anything like that so Im a bit intimidated! but also exited

I love pokemon games and my brother is into hacking roms but I just like sticking to the DS games (particularly HG and SS)

I hope to learn a lot, meet new people and have fun thanks everyone!

Hey, hey! welcome!
    If you like Pokemon HG/SS, you should check out the pokemon HG/SS sub forum.

So yeah, I hope you'll learn alot, meet lots of new people, and see ya later. <3

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    sup all, im actually quite a veteran with pokemon but new to the sight

i have played and completed

yellow
    blue
    red
    green
    gold
    silver
    halfway through crystal
    ruby
    emerald
    diamond
    platinum
    heart gold and soul silver

so yeah :) im quite good with the series. Also im wanting to vs ANYONE in supersmash bros brawl right now, so yeah, my brawl friend code is

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2014
    Hello im a new member joining pokecommunity and i was wondering if anyone can send me some programs for making a pokemon game
    '

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back