• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoxieXReal

PokemΘN
Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 18, 2013
    lol. ive been liking it very well, and um, i've been here since july of last year, i just recently returned.

Faolan

darĸneѕѕ prevaιlѕ.
    Years
  • I'm Good.
    @Roxie:Thanks, Yours too!
    @TSO:Well, I'm probably about to do an unofficial solo run.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2011
    Hello everyone:D
    Im new here so id like to introduce my self.Obviously i love chikorita and i also love grass type pokemon.Im always up to a trade in Pokemon Black:D
    Cya around:D

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I'm Good.
    @Roxie:Thanks, Yours too!
    @TSO:Well, I'm probably about to do an unofficial solo run.
    Oh do it officially! Much more fun, and you can get to know some of the Challenge section regulars!

hi im new here.,please welcome me, Hahaha
    WELCOME TO PC HOW ARE YOU THIS FINE DAY? :D

Hello everyone:D
    Im new here so id like to introduce my self.Obviously i love chikorita and i also love grass type pokemon.Im always up to a trade in Pokemon Black:D
    Cya around:D
    Hehe, the Trade Corner may be for you then! But don't hesitate to check out the rest of this beutiful community~

Years
  • New guy.

W'suuuuup? I'm new. :D

3rd gen I like. BAM THUNDERBOLT

My kind of pokemon is the suave styled, like Sceptile...

Okay some serious shizzle:

I'm from the Netherlands, 17 years old, currently in my last year in high school, which lasts 6 years in the NL, if you are in the highest 'tier'. XD After that I'm probably going to study history at a university, not so far from where I live. Furthermore, I love the RHCP.
    See you on the other side.

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • W'suuuuup? I'm new. :D

3rd gen I like. BAM THUNDERBOLT

My kind of pokemon is the suave styled, like Sceptile.

Okay some serious shizzle:

I'm from the Netherlands, 17 years old, currently in my last year in high school, which lasts 6 years in the NL, if you are in the highest 'tier'. XD After that I'm probably going to study history at a university, not so far from where I live. Furthermore, I love the RHCP.
    See you on the other side.
    Gen III FTW! Are you hoping for remakes, or do you just want them to be left alone? And history is quite the fun subject. :D What aspect of it do you want to study?

Years
  • Gen III FTW! Are you hoping for remakes, or do you just want them to be left alone?

No I'm hoping for that very much, just because I can enjoy them again. And I'll always have a weakness for Sceptile. :D

...history is quite the fun subject. :D What aspect of it do you want to study?

I especially like the middle ages... Castles are my second weakness next to Sceptile. xD That's why I play Stronghold, too. ANy1 know that game?

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • No I'm hoping for that very much, just because I can enjoy them again. And I'll always have a weakness for Sceptile. :D
    Awesome! There are some people who don't want them to be "corrupted" or anything, so you know, good to know. :D

I especially like the middle ages... Castles are my second weakness next to Sceptile. xD That's why I play Stronghold, too. ANy1 know that game?
    Ooh, the Middle Ages were crazy. And fun lol. I think I've heard of the game, but I'm not entirely sure... is it a "defend the castle"-type game?

River

Ninjah Penguin <3
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Sep 16, 2011
    So..um..haii, peoples. Do we have to make an introduction thread or can we just hang out here for a bit? I wasn't sure, and I have no clue at all what I'd say about myself in an introduction thread, soo. xD

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • So..um..haii, peoples. Do we have to make an introduction thread or can we just hang out here for a bit? I wasn't sure, and I have no clue at all what I'd say about myself in an introduction thread, soo. xD

It's highly encouraged to make an introduction here (aka make a new thread), but it's also optional. You can get personally welcomed in your own thread, and no worries, you still have time to make one. This thread is just for the new members that wanted to test things out here, and meet with other new members as well as old. You can hang out here for a little while, though.

Welcome aboard, by the way! It's okay if you have no clue on what to say about yourself. What is your favorite Pokemon? :)

River

Ninjah Penguin <3
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Sep 16, 2011
    Okies. I guess I shall try and make one that doesn't fail too badly, before I'm not able to anymore :3

Thank you. My favorite pokemon is Riolu, but I have a soft spot for Eevee and chibi Nosepass. R/S/E made Nosepass look terrible and I only just realized that if you picture it as a chibi character, 'tis adorable. xD

Ashe1024

Pokemon Champion
    Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2011
    I thought I'd stop in here and say hellp and maybe talk to a few people as well. :) How is everyone today?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back