• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Sound good? That sounds delicious.
    One of the benefits of getting a discount at a candy shop. :D Although I shouldn't eat so much; Imma make myself sick. x.x

Thank you*Begins to eat the sandwich and gives a bit to my pokemon*Hopefully this isn't turkey, turkey is my least favorite food ever!
    Whaaaaaa? How can you not like turkey?! Turkey is amazing!

Chu just made meh hungry. I ish craving some yummy dark chocolate cocoa naow u.u
    xD; Oops! Oh well... support you local candy store and indulge in your craving!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years

Indirectly, chu actually helped me. I looked in the pantry and I was completely out of of cocoa ;__;

But at least naow I know that we ish out, so next time I go to the store I can get some :D

So thank chu. xD
    No problem! ^_^ What brand of cocoa do you usually get?

=(^.^)=

Rawrr♥ PC's Snugglemonster
    Years
    Delicious! :D I'm not choosy, really. I tend to select based on cheapness and what I didn't buy last time. I like variety, me. <3

I'll drink any cocoa, but Hershey's Dark Chocolate is just my favorite/preferred kind :3

I should go and try to catch some sleep, itsh past midnight, rawr >.< Silleh insomnia.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back