• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2010
    Hi, I'm new here as well. Not sure what to say either but I feel obligated to post since I'm new. I just wanted to join to read about strategies for soul silver, since I'm not sure what 6 pokemon to use for my team (even though im in Mahogany town).

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2010
    hello im new to this wepsite. could any of u tell me how this works if its like pokemon bloody dimond. help me out and i can trade u the strongest pokemon i will have :) (couse im good at training them)

oh and i forgot to intruduce myself im er...shadowlugiamaster468 im kinda a begging trainer so i would be gratefull if u help me out

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 23, 2010
    hello everyone, new here but not to pokemon of course, not into it as much as i would like, but thats just cause I'm a broke person. Can't wait to start becoming a regular

Tsutaja

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2011
    Hello im sorta new XD i havent really been able to check out everything yet because ive been on vacation any suggestions?

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I'm new here. I don't quite understand PC. Can somebody help me?
    What exactly do you need help understanding, MJ?

hello im new to this wepsite. could any of u tell me how this works if its like pokemon bloody dimond. help me out and i can trade u the strongest pokemon i will have :) (couse im good at training them)

oh and i forgot to intruduce myself im er...shadowlugiamaster468 im kinda a begging trainer so i would be gratefull if u help me out
    Not sure what you're asking, to be honest. Kinda seems like you think PC is some kind of game?

Either way, this place is just a medium in which you can discuss all the different aspects of the Pokémon fandom. Just find the corresponding boards to your interest, and begin discussion. :D

Toa Hyro

master of shadows
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2011
    Hello My name is Toa Hyro and I'm new here and I liked pokemon for three years.

typhlosionLV80

Son of Arceus
    Years
    I LIKE WAFFLES!!!

Oh yeah, I'm semi-new. Been here for two days and I'm a Moderator! Nah, JK everybody. I'm still no one special. For now....
    >:] Muahahahahaha......

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2010
    Hi, I am a new member of forum. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guys!!!

ThePinkDragon

Rawrtastic!
    Years
    Well now, I'm new around these parts. Only semi-new to Pokèmon. ^_^

A friend "lent" me ... Platinum, I think ... about 4 years ago. I loved it so much he never got it back, but that was also partially because it disappeared. :( After that I didn't have the means to get a game of my own. Until now.

I got SoulSilver a couple weeks ago and I'm recalling my love for this game. So ... here I am!

Anyone else addicted to Voltorb Flip?

Ryden

Friendly Lurker
    Years
    Well now, I'm new around these parts. Only semi-new to Pokèmon. ^_^

A friend "lent" me ... Platinum, I think ... about 4 years ago. I loved it so much he never got it back, but that was also partially because it disappeared. :( After that I didn't have the means to get a game of my own. Until now.

I got SoulSilver a couple weeks ago and I'm recalling my love for this game. So ... here I am!

Anyone else addicted to Voltorb Flip?
    Soulsilver has been amazing and kept my memories of the origenal all warm and fuzzy.

Though I am disappointed the North American release of the game removed the slot machines for that Voltorb flip game T_T

oh and umm I guess I'm not really new per say, but I haven't been on in many of months..closer to a year probably, so I figured it counted enough to post in here ^_^;;

ThePinkDragon

Rawrtastic!
    Years
    I didn't even know there were supposed to be slot machines. Eh, they're not really my thing, but I'm sorry it saddens you. I generally hate math, but I love the secret simplicity of Voltorb Flip. Though the luck factor I could do without. ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back