• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2010
    Hey guys!
    I am the newest member of this forum (well, that is only at this very moment)
    Now, I am not wondering why I love playing pokemon (even though I am a girl)... It's because I can see that there are a lot of other girls here who are good at playing pokemon!

Dreamboat Dixon

Star-Commander of Funk
    Years
    Whatup, dawg! I discovered this site when researching for the Nuzlocke Challenge and figured I'd join. For lulz!
    I haven't been an active member of a forum in quite some time, so when in Rome.

Last edited:

Dreamboat Dixon

Star-Commander of Funk
    Years
    I would have assumed it was a given everyone here liked Pokémon... But I do also like Yu-gi-oh. None of that new Syncro crap though. Up until the end of GX is when I collected the cards to.

theInCodeVentor

One click... From Greatness
    Years
    'Sup

Hey Y'all. I just joined thought i'd introduce myself. I have played pokemon for... pretty much ever and I am very interested in making my own pokemon game. If anyone is likeminded drop me a line at [email protected]. I know lua, basic c++, and am learning to model 3d. Oh and I have some very good storyline and gameplay ideas. I would be glad to meet some new people.

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2010
    Hey ppl's just registered.
    I am new here but im no n00b :P, im a member of countless othre sites around the net. Most well known of which would be gbatemp.

Also everywerelse you would know me as WHOOOSH.
    I have an ak2i and have played many pokemon games including some of the best hacks.

So here i am !!!!!!

Blackhebrew2

Epic Banana Ninja!
    Years
    Yo I'm Blackhebrew2,real name Dale. I prefer to be called by my real name. The origin of my username is unknown (no seriously I dont know where I got it from). I am Irish. I am 14. My quest is not to own the E4 with overpowered pokemon brought from a guide. But rather to chillax and celebrate this awesome game often related to as childs play but in fact,your average gamer cannot grasp some parts of the story and will throw fits of "average-gamer-rage ZOMGZORZ HAX! I R HAZ STOPPING POWER!!! PIDGEY IS R NO MATCH FOR BUBBLE GUM POP!!!!" I will end this endless tirade. Any questions? Other than "ah,wtf was that?" I dont know either my friend I do not know.

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2010
    hey i just joined yesterday....... around midnight xD

hi does anyone know where an up to-date forum for friend code exchanges are in this website (prefferably for diamond and pearl).... thanks if you reply

Last edited by a moderator:

Deathmoon412

SS defeater
    Years
    Hi, I just noticed I went straight to the trade threads and saw how they work and never even posted in here ^_^. I just thought that since I'm still pretty new around here, just wanted to say hi :D. +1 post!

ShiShi

Shorts! <3
    Years
    Heh, I only just found this ^^; Sooo- I'm ShiShi, another newbie who's recently found this site. I'm also not one for lengthy introductory posts because I am incredibly lazy, so if anyone wants to just chat or something feel free to drop me a line!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    hi does anyone know where an up to-date forum for friend code exchanges are in this website (prefferably for diamond and pearl).... thanks if you reply
    Actually, we don't have any threads like that here. Members are encouraged to place their friend codes in either their signature or in a trade or battle thread over in the Wi-Fi Center.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2010
    Hello Everyone, i am Shizuki and am quite new here. I Am a RPer but i've never tried this kind of RPing. This intrigues me lol ;P. I am Also kind of Obsessive about spelling. I usually don't leave things like that.

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
    *Strolls in* Greetings, country bumpkins. City-Sect Shanghai (the proper shortening of my name, rather than "Alice." SA is also appropriate, though Shanghai is preferred) will allow you to bask in his glory.

Dylan1

ALOT IS NOT A WORD!!!!
    Years
    What is the meaning or inspriation behind your name, your greatness, the one and only City-Sect Shanghai?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back