• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Welcome to the site! I just joined today too, hee hee... But finding your way around this place is easy as pie from a freezer! I'm sure you'll have fun. :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    Hey every1. Im not really new to pokemon but ive been out of it for about 8 years. I play the pokemon TCG anlong with MTG.
    Recently my local magic the gathering shop started up a pokemon league, so i dusted off my old binders and pulled out my old decks, and start toying around with decks and did alittle bit of trading, and my interest in the game is starting to spark again.
    Ive become really good at MTG by being an active member of several forums, so i thought id check out some pokemon based forums.... and here i am. I look forward to what this community has to offer, and of course, give what i have to offer to others.

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2010
    Hello everyone! Arnold here. Been lurking around as a guest hand have finally decided to register. I'm an accountant by day and a gamer by night. LOL

wrubi:)

Use your imagination
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2010
    hey big welcome to all i havent posted here in a while so just wanted everyone to know im still an active member just elsewhere

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2010
    Bikki Chan do you want to battle this is fireboy5

hi Wrubi this is fireboy5 you know im new here right? well if you do anyways wanna battle

Last edited:

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Bikki Chan do you want to battle this is fireboy5

hi Wrubi this is fireboy5 you know im new here right? well if you do anyways wanna battle
    For future reference, you can arrange battles over in the Quick Battle Thread. Just be sure to read and understood the rules first, okay?

Oh, and you don't have to make sure you're super-active, wrubi. XD Your account will be perfectly preserved even if you decide to leave us for years.

Welcome to the community, everyone.

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2010
    Hey just joined today.Im looking for great pokemon hacks :) <--- leecher here , hehe.

Hironomus

Pokemon Pi Extrordinaire
    Years
    Hi. This thread is getting rather crowded now but I shall introduce myself anyway. Hironomus, Australian, male, 19, likes pokemon alot, especially water types, mostly the games not so much the anime. Hope to learn a thing or two about this "hacking Roms" I hear so much about. Sounds fun.

That's all really.

Bye

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2013
    hi ppls of pokecommuity i am new so just say hi i am very freindly i play hacked roms currently i am play pokemon raptor ex

wobbuffett

USELESS Pokemon
    Years
    Hey :)

My name's Amy. I've been playing Pokemon for many years and have recently started playing hacks and finding out about EV training and things. I mostly joined to get access to tools and stuff, but since I'm here I may as well post, right?

So... what else? I suppose it would have to be... my favourite types; ie, Fire and Psychic. And my favourite legendary, which is Rayquaza. 'Cause he wipes the floor with the "Elite" 4.

Also, I'm called wobbuffett because he's my favourite Pokemon in the anime. His uselessness is so endearing, don't you think? ^_^

So... yeah... はじぇみまして、どおぞよろしくおねがいします!

EDIT: By the way, how are people making those trainer cards in their sigs? Sorry, probably a very stupid question :D

EDIT 2: Making this a thread, like I should've done in the first place. *facepalm*

Last edited:

wrubi:)

Use your imagination
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2010
    unknown 1010 everyone loves fire types and arcanines

hironomous (hope i spelled it right) i can pm you a group recomend for rom hacking its been pretty helpful for me

just let me know if you want to know which group it is by pm cause im not posting it here

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2012
    I'm new

I hope I can make new friend althrough I don't have problems making friends and I hope I can get help get help because I just started hacking pokemon but I learn fast but I'm not new at hacking because I'm a good hacker when it comes to super mario world but I don't know why I'm talking about that but I'm going to stop myself before I start rambling so nice to meet you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back