• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2009
    Hi.. I'm real new, so I'm really clueless. Could anyone spare some help?

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2009
    Sup guys! Im new around here. Hope everyone around here can help me as im willing to help you guys...if you need lol cya around

Mr Fizzwidget

The Widgetmeister
    Years
  • Hey, I'm new around here too, I've been looking around some of the threads in this forum, and the thing that strikes me is all the language, can anyone give me a quick summary of the jargon please? I mean like all the different battle words and slang

bluecat

just another day
    Years
  • Hello!

I'm new here (obviously haha), so I'm posting here in the New Users thread. This place looks quite snazzy. :D

I mainly joined so I'd have a place to go to when I have Pokemon questions or just somewhere to talk about Pokemon. I'm a bit of a lurker usually, but I've been so into Pokemon lately I don't think I'll be lurking too much here. We'll just have to see heh. ;)

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Welcome to PC read the rules ok. So you can have FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xSeduction

Water Pokemon Fanatic
    Years
  • I'm new here (obviously haha), so I'm posting here in the New Users thread. This place looks quite snazzy. :D

Snazzy. Bahah. That's my word. D:
    Actually, it's the name of the guild/fam/clan thing I own on a game called Audition. :embarrass
    Anyways, welcome.
    Jaddigo, your avatar is so adorable. <3

Lord_Kurosaki13

Amateur ash
    Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2010
    Hi im new im feeling kind of odd here seeing how i dont know any one and i just need some one to show me the ropes

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Welcome welcome, guys~!

Hi im new im feeling kind of odd here seeing how i dont know any one and i just need some one to show me the ropes

And honestly, the best way to learn your way around, is just to look around the main page on your own. There's really no way for anyone to show you around.. I mean, we could tell you what each section is for, but they have descriptions that tell you. xD Not much left for any of us to tell.. just look around, and you'll get used to this place~.

lurker

Viridian City Gym Leader
    Years
  • i'm blake, and i joined mainly cause i wanted to find tournaments ounce i get my wifi set up, i've been playing in my pearl for 2 years and just got pokemon over to platnium, and want to try them out in comp., also i kinda like all the poke talk

Years
  • Hi everybody, I'm new to PC but not to Pokemon been playing for over ten years now and still looking forward to the new releases...

Smitty96

the Ubuntu user
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2013
    Hey guys, I'm new here, so I guess this would be a good thread for me. I joined, uhh... Technically yesterday, at least in my timezone. So, anyone up for a battle in ShinyGold? I just need to figure out how VBA's netplay-ish function works..

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • i'm blake, and i joined mainly cause i wanted to find tournaments ounce i get my wifi set up, i've been playing in my pearl for 2 years and just got pokemon over to platnium, and want to try them out in comp., also i kinda like all the poke talk
    Good luck with the tournament scene, Lurker. I hear there are some tough battlers over at the Battle Stadium. (b'')b

i am a new member. I need info and help on Pearl for the DS.
    You may want to check out this thread, then.

Welcome aboard everyone. o/

Maxedg8s

Revisiting...
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2012
    Hi everyone, Im Maxedg8s (maxedgates).
    Im making a pokemon game with RPG Maker,
    and Pokemon essentials...

Um, wish me luck...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back