• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taemin

move.
Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Arishoz said:
    I'm Andrew. I'm from Ireland. I'm new here. I don't know what else to say.

Well, that's pretty much all that needs to be said sometimes. xD the length of your intro doesn't matter, as long as you enjoy this place.

Dr. House said:
    HEy, guys. I forgot to post here yesterday saying that I was new.
    I'm Vaughn and certified as a noob

noob? You don't seem like a noob.. xD more like a newbie. Seems like the correct term. Also, you like House AND the The Script, therefore you're automatically awesome, and totally not a noob. :x

Maxedg8s said:
    Hi everyone, Im Maxedg8s (maxedgates).
    Im making a pokemon game with RPG Maker,
    and Pokemon essentials...

Um, wish me luck...

I guess you'll be hanging out in the Games Development area a lot, then?

Enjoy your time here, and good luck on the game making! It's tricky, but a good number of people here are pretty successful. (b ' ')b

Legend of X said:
    umm i dont know what to say at all

You don't have to say much. xD A "hello, I'm new here," might work juuust fine. Or maybe you could tell us what your favorite Pokemon and/or favorite generation is?

Anyway, welcome to PC everyone!

*Vulpix09*

Lost in thought...
    Years
  • I'm not new but I just want to say welcome to:
    Rileyslucario, CallsignZero, Charmandew, JerisEnigma1337, Pekachoo, Origin, Mtom8, Bloodmoon, C_baker15, Bikki-Chan and Sakuya-San. Boy are there alot of new people here. A message to Charmandew: I like your avater, is it hand-drawn?
    Sakuya-San: nice avater=) and Bikki-Chan: I can send you a friend request if you want. Well wecome everyone!

Gabite

Look at the eyes of the Dragon
    Years
  • I'm new

Hi i'm new and don't know my way around so i may need help. :cer_boogie::cer_boogie::cer_boogie::cer_boogie::cer_boogie::cer_boogie::cer_boogie::cer_boogie::cer_boogie::cer_boogie::cer_boogie:

Years
  • Hello Evryone i am DemonPikachu115 in all forums i just put Demon in all y Usernames DemonSpyro at Darkspyro.net DemonCrash at CrashNitroKart.com or something im new there anyway i think i will enjoy this place all the people love pokemon i loved it since i was 1 apperently i got a stuffed Pikachu and i still have it today :) this "game" is my life it is my soul and i treat it like it was my own

Last edited by a moderator:

killanotha1

Master Nothing
    Years
  • So . . . I'm new here :3

Well actually I've been lurking around the forums for quite a while, but since Ive gotten more interested in creating my own Rom Hack I'll be actually posting on this account now.

. . . .Sooooo >__>

Years
  • Haii!! Everybody.. im kind of new here.. currently im watching Pokemon Battle Frontier.. and reading Pokemon special/adventure manga on mangafox.com.. well what else i can say.. im big fan of pokemon.. Everyone Please take good care of me!!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2009
    Hey everyone

I'm new around here (why else would i be in here) and.. i love pokemon, who doesn't? haha.

Gabrieldudenas

Is dazzled by shinies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2009
    Hello, everyone. I'm Gabriel and I just joined today. I am liking this site so far.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • hello how do i change the pokecommunity theme? i also like to know the directions of this forum 'how to' not just the rules.
    You can change your theme by either going into your Options in the UserCP, scrolling down until you see "Forum Style," and change it according to the drop-down listbox, or you can navigate down to the bottom of any page on the site where you will see another drop-down listbox giving the same options. As for "directions," your only other option, besides the rules, would be the FAQ. They're pretty useful for figuring out how things work around here.

Glad to hear you're enjoying yourself, Gabrieldudenas. Hope the rest of you are having a fun time as well. :3

Welcome to the community~.

KosmoF

Diehard Pokemon Fanatic
    Years
  • Hi, although I joined in March I'm still new here. Hope to give some valued replys to the various treads.

Kos

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2010
    Hey I'm new here. I'm from Australia. Hope to meet some cool people here!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back