• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zetlian2-kinra

Yup, i make VIDEOS!! :D
Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2009
    Ohai i'm new here...
    i write alot of fanfiction my ffn is still being activated but my pen name is zetlian2-kinra

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2011
    Lo there. The name's Kam. (If you're wondering, some idiot already took my desired username, so I had to add "the Narwhal to my name. Meh.) Well, I sprite and stuff.

Yep.

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2009
    Hi there everyone. Just registered here after a long time reading. I'm gutted because I just finished the pokedex in Platinum (just the 210, not the national lol), got Darkrai. but i think i missed the Shaymin event in the UK. Nooooooooooooooooooooooo

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Hi there everyone. Just registered here after a long time reading. I'm gutted because I just finished the pokedex in Platinum (just the 210, not the national lol), got Darkrai. but i think i missed the Shaymin event in the UK. Nooooooooooooooooooooooo

Congrats on finishing your 'Dex and welcome to the forum! If you ever wanna chat, I'm just a VM away~

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Aww... I'm sorry you missed your event, Virtual Skippy, but hey, maybe somebody would be willing to trade you a Shaymin over in the Trade Corner? It's worth a shot.

Either way, welcome aboard. Congrats on your Pokédex. (b'')b

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2009
    Ive been registered here for only a few hours and everyone here rocks!!

@Jack - more then happy to message ya :)
    @Hiidoran - Hmm thae Trade Corner..I'll check it out pronto

Luv u all peeps :D

Blazing Lucario

We will fall sooner or later..
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Sep 20, 2009
    Well, I hope I'm welcome here. I mainly came here to hang out and talk to some people. You know, the basics. New friends... Anyways, I might be around the roleplaying section, and maybe the Fanfiction section. Anyways, this is about the biggest pokemon based forum I've seen. With over 200 on at the same time. Anyways, hope I can stay.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    Hi everyone, this is the first Pokemon themes forum that i joined, and i hope i get a warm welcome :)

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Feb 17, 2010
    hey every one, i just joined this forum but its not my first forum lol

umm the reason i joined was beacuse well i love pokemon lol

i am also intrested in learning ow to hack games if any one can help me or point me in the right direction would be helpfull :)

Vaporeongirl

Pokemon Breederand Hunter
    Years
  • Welcome to you all check out Arcanine`s pack in the social group,everyone is welcomed in and i am your girl for forum help!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • It can be a little intimidating at first, but I'm sure you'll get the hang of it sooner or later. The chaos that is PC does have a tiny iota of order to it, Blazing Lucario. :3

i am also intrested in learning ow to hack games if any one can help me or point me in the right direction would be helpfull
    Best place to check would be the ROM Hacking board, of course. I found the Documents and Tutorials sub-forum to be particularly helpful when I was first starting out. Perhaps that would be a good place for you to begin learning, eh?

Welcome to the ol' community, everyone. Hope you're enjoying it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2010
    Hello all, I'm new here and I just joined a few hours ago.

I joined because I love Pokemon, of course.

patch.

listen what I say, oh
    Years
  • Just thought I'd make a post here, probably because otherwise that annoying little box won't go away. >x<

Anyhow, I'm 'patch.', I like full stops on the end of my usernames. Sometimes. Either way, I'm a pretty...decent GFXer, and I'll probably make a shop at some point or another, but if you want to, I suppose I can take PM requests atm. xD

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Just thought I'd make a post here, probably because otherwise that annoying little box won't go away. >x<

Anyhow, I'm 'patch.', I like full stops on the end of my usernames. Sometimes. Either way, I'm a pretty...decent GFXer, and I'll probably make a shop at some point or another, but if you want to, I suppose I can take PM requests atm. xD
    Welcome to PC, patch. Looking forward to seeing your graphics over in G&P. :O

By the way, since you're annoyed about being required to post, etc, why not go talk about or review some graphics over in G&P? Heck, you could even give out some freebies to start off your time at PC in the giveaway stickie. Either way, don't worry about it, it'll be behind you sooner than later.

Again, welcome. o/

patch.

listen what I say, oh
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, patch. Looking forward to seeing your graphics over in G&P. :O

By the way, since you're annoyed about being required to post, etc, why not go talk about or review some graphics over in G&P? Heck, you could even give out some freebies to start off your time at PC in the giveaway stickie. Either way, don't worry about it, it'll be behind you sooner than later.

Again, welcome. o/

Haha, thanks a lot. I'm sure I'm just overreacting about the posting thing in General - I made it seem a lot worse than it really is. What's that word? Hypo-something. xP

Anyhow, yeah, when I do get my Gallery up, everything will be free to use anyhow. So, yeah. :x

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    hi for you too...

btw....does someone know how to make a tiles or maybe pokemon? what program should i use?

I'd love to help out personally, but I know nothing of ROM Hacking.. for questions about that it's probably better to go check out the Emulation are of the forums. There's a Simple Questions thread there, and it should help you out a lot. There's also a good amount of tutorials to follow. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back