• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Hi I'm new here, hoping 2 learn how 2 hack pokemon games. Fave Pokemon Charizard and Dragonite

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Welcome welcome, guys!

Good to see another fan of the anime join this place, luf100. :D

& I guess I'll see you in the Emulation section then, burger. XD PC has some pretty awesome hacks and fan games, if I do say so myself.

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2009
    hey how have you all been doing? am new here so i just wanted to say whats up. lol

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2010
    Re: Hey everybody

Hello Everyone,

Well, I am new to this forum and want to say big Hi to each and every member of this community. My name is turner from California want to share my ideas and knowledge with others regarding general issues.I am happy if some one interact with me on legal issues.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • umm...hi! hello new peeps! how are ya? enchante to y'all! Pokecommunity is the best, i am never bored for too long.
    anyways, i think i'm celebrating my almost 1 month anniversary of being here.
    THis place is the best! ENjoy yourself!

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2009
    Hello, i new here. I really like pokemon so, i join this forum. I've playing many pokemon game before such as Pokemon Red, Yellow, Gold, Ruby, FireRed, and Diamond.

Sorry for my english XD...

Zelby477477

♥Infernape Lover♥
    Years
  • I'm new but because this site is like serebii in many ways its easy to navigate, alot easier to upload pictures ^^ and im hoping to get more battles!

gamer1132

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2010
    Heyy everyone. I'm new and this site seems pretty good. Where do you get the trainer cards?

IRON NIDOW

I'm a talking dog
    Years
  • hi, I'm new here¹³²²³²

I like rom hacks of pokemon, megaman and mario, but, I like more of pokemon rom hacks, I'm of old school and, my preferences are rom hacks of pokemon RBY.

I join this forum Because the hack pokémon brown brought me here!

: D

Years
  • Hello everyone! I'm new to this site and well I'm getting back into the whole pokemon craze. I was into it during the original 150, so it was a while back!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • I join this forum Because the hack pokémon brown brought me here!
    Pokémon Brown... that sure takes me back. If I'm not mistaken, I do believe it was that very same hack that brought me to this community four whole years ago.

Too bad I don't so much as click on the Emulation boards anymore. XD

I was into it during the original 150, so it was a while back!
    So you have a bit of catching up to do, huh? The good news is you can start with the newest games considering they're just remakes of the second generation. You lucky dog, you. :3

Welcome to the community, everyone. Hope you're all having a rockin' time. (b'')b

Years
  • I've played the new games before so I kinda know about the new pokemon. But not much. What new game? Is there a new game being made?

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I've played the new games before so I kinda know about the new pokemon. But not much. What new game? Is there a new game being made?

Well.. they WERE being made.

Heart Gold and Soul Silver just released in Japan.. we'll get them next year. So yeah.. if you already knew about those two, then.. no.. no new games other than those. xD

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2012
    Greetings community people, this is Brendan talking. Most of you probably don't know me, some might. Some think they might but are actually thinking I was a chimp from the zoo, but you are close. And of course, the minimal few that actually do know me and don't recognize me, for reasons beyond the wildest imaginations of a flying magical pony armed with laser guns and pizza makers. Well for all of the above, here is an introduction/refresher

I'm fairly familiar with pokemon and forums, having spent a year so far under the eyes of Pokecharms. I'm not sure on the full story, but I believe the site has been closed for at least a month now. So I used this opportunity to settle in to school. And now that the current 'epidemic' has closed down my school, I have a lot of spare time. And figured that coming here wouldn't hurt. So here I am, ready to return to the hobby of writing RPs and what I do best. I hope to fit in well and that the next few weeks will be a blast.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Flying magical ponies with laser guns and pizza makers? ._.

You sure know how to give a guy nightmares, huh?

Glad you've got all this free time to roleplay and such, Brendan Savem. Sorry it had to be under such morbid conditions. Though to be honest, wish it would happen to my university. XD; I'm a horrible person, I know.

Anyhoo, welcome aboard. I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.

ZeroHeart

Ace Attorney
    Years
  • Hey everyone! I'm new here, name's Zero. I've been a fan of Pokemon since I was little, so I figured I'd join up to meet others like me. Plus, I've always been impressed by people who know how to hack.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back