• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

psychicboy

Hacking is all that matters...
Years
  • Hi guys, Im psy and I have a question. Why does it take a relatively long time to accept a thread that meets all requirements even when the mods are online?

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Just because they're online doesn't necessarily mean that they're doing thread approvals. I don't know the moderation style that Manipulation, Vrai, and Cirno choose to use over there, but I'm sure your thread will be approved shortly if it does meet those requirements.

Maybe they're just overloaded with new threads?

Regardless, welcome to the community. Hope you're enjoying yourself. o/

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Yeah, mods aren't necessarily checking their areas/reports every minute that they're online, and the mods for that area are usually pretty busy. D: Just have to give it time, sometimes it may take a day or two.. although, any longer than that and it probably didn't meet the requirements.

Camfield

Master Ball Blaster
    Years
  • New here!

Allo!~

I'm new to this site, so please get to know me before writing me off as a strange and idiotic individual!

I love all things Pokemon, a love that has only increased with age. (So romantic)
    Hopefully I'll find some stimulating discussions and conversations to sate my need for intellectual comrades in Pokemon.

P.S.

I liek Mudkips

Trainer Magnus

Soulweaver
    Years
  • Mmmmm i like coffee.....
    Anyone else here that likes coffee?

I hope heartgold and soulsilver comes to Europe soon, all this waiting is torture TORTURE!!!
    Im gonna go get another cup of coffee....

Last edited:

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Welcome to PC i am Diglett 032 i don't like coffee if you want to be freinds just ask.

900th post YAYZ

Polar

Taj, the Elephant Genie
    Years
  • The New Users Hangout? Brilliant, I say! *smokes pipe* 'Tis a shame no one has thought of this idea much, or even at all, on other forums, though.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Heeey, welcome to PC. Polar.

I agree that I love how this place has a hangout for new members, t's something I've never seen on.. any other forum actually. Oh, and I love the Chuck Norris joke in your signature. xD Made me laugh.

Rizuza

Princess of Cuteness
    Years
  • Ohoh! I just saw this today!

I'm sort of too shy to enter threads with members I don't know yet ^^; So I'll start out here :)

I'm Rizuza (Call me Riz) and I just re-joined a few days ago. Some of you might know me, some might not. For those who don't, let's be friends!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Ohoh! I just saw this today!

I'm sort of too shy to enter threads with members I don't know yet ^^; So I'll start out here :)

I'm Rizuza (Call me Riz) and I just re-joined a few days ago. Some of you might know me, some might not. For those who don't, let's be friends!

Aaaw, well this is a good place to get to know people, honestly. & Fortunately we don't bite, so no need to get too shy around here. xD

Welcome (back) to PC, Rizuza.

Also, lovin' the username. o_o It's cool.

Rizuza

Princess of Cuteness
    Years

• Aaaw, well this is a good place to get to know people, honestly. & Fortunately we don't bite, so no need to get too shy around here. xD

Welcome (back) to PC, Rizuza.

Also, lovin' the username. o_o It's cool.

lol xD I'm scared that I might bite you guys~ Just kidding! :D

Thanks! :)

Oh really? :D:D THAT JUST REALLY PUMPED ME UP TO MAKE MY SIG WITH A BIG "RIZUZA" ON IT. /caps (srsly! x:)

Polar

Taj, the Elephant Genie
    Years
  • Heeey, welcome to PC. Polar.

I agree that I love how this place has a hangout for new members, t's something I've never seen on.. any other forum actually. Oh, and I love the Chuck Norris joke in your signature. xD Made me laugh.

Thank you, gud sir. I take my hat off to you. *takes hat off and gives it to you*

Yeah, I can agree with that. =] It's a pretty "neat" little feature to have. Also, ROFL. Yeah, I love that Chuck Norris joke. XD I might change it to a different one every week or so, too.

Hello
    i got banned from Pokecharms forum yesterday.

LOL

Ohhh, we got a rebel here. ;) Why'd ya get banned? (In before calling someone stupid/dumb.)

Last edited:

TehYoshiNinja

Back, again.
    Years
  • Yeah... just joined yesterday,

Lol this place is AH MA ZING! XDD

I love the hacks people are makeing

Gaah, same! Except I joined today...
    But yeah, the hacks here are pretty awesome.
    I arrived here after a lot of failed searches for R/B/Y text editors...not sure what it was exactly, but it linked to here.
    I hope to have some more posts -- at least 50 by November -- and maybe meet some people or whatever.

LilacLust

Gone.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2012
    im new around here too, and i generally hang about the HGSS threads, but i cant think of anything to say, so i dont say anything :)

loving your avi magnus :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back