• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
  • So could somone please point me in the right direction to a title screen editing tutorial for fire red that is noob friendly.
    Have you tried this particular tutorial? It's pretty straight forward and easy to follow. :3

Glad you're excited to contribute to the hacking boards, my dear. Feel free to check out the other, various boards of interest around the community as well. You might find yourself enjoying those as well. o/

My name is Gwen, but call me Yume here. Im 18 and a college freshmen and have been a fan of pokemon for.. um.. let's see.. 12 years? Something like that. i collected the cards when I was little but Im still a major fan of the video games. Not so much of the mystery dungon series. Im the only one I know that still plays pokemon and as sad as it seems, I dont even have a friend code or whatever on the games becuase of the fact I have no one to battle or trade with.

So, with that note, Im hoping that here I'll be able to find some of my own people.
    Wooh-hoo! College Freshmen unite. o/\o

I'm sure it won't be too difficult to find someone to trade or battle with around here, Yume. It'd be pretty hard not to notice that wonderfully active board entitled "Wifi Center." You can head on down there anytime you like. ...and they won't even charge you. BD

Welcome aboard, everyone.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2010
    Woa i cant believe i missed that tutorial that seems a lot more simple than the ones i ws trying to use.
    Thanks!

AranaTheRhinosaur

Chief Rhinosaur
    Years
  • Heya =P

Hey ma name is Lana...so I'm pretty new to the forums but been playin pokemon for a loooong time :) First started wit ma friends Gold where I basically got through all the hard parts for her lol. Of course I wanted my own gameboy and pokemon game so for my birthday I got Crystal and a GBA! =D Atm I have Crystal, Ruby, Leaf Green and Pearl, waiting for Heart Gold to be released in NZ...
    Oh my favourite pokemon are butterfree, sunflora, corsola and dragonair. Dunno why but they're my favs, and corsola was my first evah Lv. 100 :) So yeah thats me!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hey ma name is Lana...so I'm pretty new to the forums but been playin pokemon for a loooong time :) First started wit ma friends Gold where I basically got through all the hard parts for her lol. Of course I wanted my own gameboy and pokemon game so for my birthday I got Crystal and a GBA! =D Atm I have Crystal, Ruby, Leaf Green and Pearl, waiting for Heart Gold to be released in NZ...
    Oh my favourite pokemon are butterfree, sunflora, corsola and dragonair. Dunno why but they're my favs, and corsola was my first evah Lv. 100 :) So yeah thats me!

A Butterfree fan? Aaaww, and here I thought that Pokemon was pretty much forgotten these days.
    Good to see it's still liked. xD

Welcome to PC, Arana!

Enjoy your time here, play nice with the other children.. and well.. other than that, follow the rules and you should be juuust fine. :D

Dizzy Punch

Heart of gold
    Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2010
    New here... been around Pokemon since the very beginning... needed a new message board and I always lurk here anyway so decided to join... hopefully this place is fun to hang around while I screw around with the old Pokemon games.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Well, if you've enjoyed lurking... can't say you should be displeased with posting. XD;

Hope you have fun poking around with those ol' games, Dizzy Punch.

Enjoy your stay, m'kay?

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2011
    Hello Everybody

to give you some info about myself i am currently seeking a game development job somewhere, earth.
    i am single white male
    and i do 3d art, I have loved pokemon since first playing it on the gameboy back in the day!

i'd like to have people check out my deviantart/blog below if you would like to see what i'm doing later on in your life.

Favorite Pokemon: Bulbasaur (would make an excellent pet if you don't hve a TV remote)

samgraffeo

Can't Believe it's Butter!
    Years
  • Hey Guys Im Sam I joined a few months ago but Ive only reali started using pokecommunity the otha day :) .
    rite now im workn on a Fire Red Hack of an Anime based yellow version remake so if ur inteerested in helping or talkn bout it or just chattin in general PM me or email me (emails on my profile) Love to make some friends in the community coz rite now im a loner lol

Favourite Pokemon is probably Dragonite :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2010
    Hi everyone
    I am new to here.
    I LOVE pokemon. I have plainum and Diamond on DS
    and i have a pokemon game on my wii
    My fav pokemon is eevee

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hey Guys Im Sam I joined a few months ago but Ive only reali started using pokecommunity the otha day :) .
    rite now im workn on a Fire Red Hack of an Anime based yellow version remake so if ur inteerested in helping or talkn bout it or just chattin in general PM me or email me (emails on my profile) Love to make some friends in the community coz rite now im a loner lol

Favourite Pokemon is probably Dragonite :)

Dragonite is awesome. (Hurray for the original 150!)

An anime-based version of Yellow? Sounds pretty cool.. I'd love to pitch in, but I know little to nothing about ROM hacking. All I can do is link people to helpful threads and tutorials. xD That's as far as my knowledge goes. Though, I know a lot of members here spend entire days making hacks, sooo you should be able to find a good team. Good luck!

& Lastly.. welcome to PC. \o/

Hi everyone
    I am new to here.
    I LOVE pokemon. I have plainum and Diamond on DS
    and i have a pokemon game on my wii
    My fav pokemon is eevee

Welcome to PC, eevee lover!

& Hey theree.

Platinum is awesome.. somehow it's a lot better than Diamond or Pearl in my opinion.
    Namely because of the addition of Giratina, and the Distortion World. \o/

Anyway.. I'll shut up. xD

Have fun here, both of you~.

Dizzy Punch

Heart of gold
    Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2010
    Well, if you've enjoyed lurking... can't say you should be displeased with posting. XD;

Hope you have fun poking around with those ol' games, Dizzy Punch.

Enjoy your stay, m'kay?

Hopefully I don't get mad at the boards after not lurking anymore... heh. I'll try.

Solo_Kid

Ridin' Solo !!
    Years
  • Hey all. I'm new here. =D I've been sorta lurking around here aswell, thought it was about time I joined. Hehe. I've been a pokemon fan since the very beginning. I've played all the games! I'm quite an expert with chaining shinies and it's kinda what I do nowadays on Platinum, aswell as collecting event pokemon. I also make signatures, avatars and what not so hit me up if you have any requests.

My favourite pokemon is probably Cubone. ^_^

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • My favourite pokemon is probably Cubone. ^_^
    Cubone is amazing! By extension, you must be too. \o/

Never was too good at chaining shinies. Too many margins for error, and once you messed up, back to square one you go. :'D I suppose I just never had the patience...

Hope you enjoy yourself, Solo_Kid. Always good to have more graphics artists around. Lord knows people like me can't create anything more visually appealing than a line. >:

Hopefully I don't get mad at the boards after not lurking anymore... heh. I'll try.
    Let's hope not, Dizzy. D:

Solo_Kid

Ridin' Solo !!
    Years
  • Haha Hiidoran. You seem like quite the character. ;o

Chaining was hard for me too. I just kept trying and soon I was catching bucketloads of shinies. =D

Anyway, I'm really enjoying the forum. So many nice people around. ^_^

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2009
    Hello everyone, I'm HappyTadpoleCarnage, my favourite pokemon are Arcanine, Scyther, Absol, Espeon and Mew, and I have red, blue, yellow, gold, silver, crystal, saphire, ruby, emerald, and diamond. I've been playing pokemon since I was seven (ten years now, yay!) and it's probably the one thing I've stuck with liking, aside from Spyro and Crash Bandicoot. I have one year left to go at a boarding school in NZ, and so I might not be able to post when i'm there, depending on if they block this site or not. It gets pretty boring there, so I was wondering if I could get some advice on how to use an emulator etc to play all the hacks and stuff, so I can put it on my usb to play at school. I only just discovered them, which is why I don't know how to use them *cringes DON'T HURT ME!* tried to download one just now but it isn't working, so any advice would be appreciated.

Oh, and my username here in my username on DeviantArt, so if you have time take a look on my page. Not much up there yet (only just got photoshop and set up a scanner) but if you think zombie giraffes, evil teddies, and machete-wielding monkeys sound fun, then I'd appreciate some feedback on my pics. Sorry if thatcounts as advertising or something, but this is the only time I'll do it, I promise!

Ciao for now- Monty

DemonicTyphlosion

Huggable Creator of Chaos
    Years
  • Hallo!

Hallo, mein Namen ist DemonicTyphlosion! Or in English, Hello, my name is DemonicTyphlosion. Found out about PC from FlareFlareon, and I hope to be a commener around here. I enjoy RPing (RolePlaying) and I'm a pokemon addict (games owned: Yellow, Gold, Crystal, Saphire, Emerald, Leaf Green, Diamond, and Platinum. I also enjoy FPSs, but thats not what this forum is about is it?)

I don't want to go into length about my lifeand cause a mass Homicide via introduction so I'll give ya the basics

I enjoy music, mostly European metal, my current top 3 bands are: Rammstein, Oomph, and Megaherz. I'm full blood German, third generation natural born American.
    Thats it for now, if you want to know even more about me, shoot me a PM.

Venn364

The Pichu Master
    Years
  • Hi I'm Venn. I've been lurking around the forums for a while now and I figured that I may as well make myself an account. Since I currently have nothing to do until March when Uni starts I'm volentering my services for Betaing hacks sinch I know that can be a pain for anyone without almost unlimited time.

I'm also working on designing my own hack so anyone interested in helping out with that let me know.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back