• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taemin

move.
Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hey, I kinda made an account just for rom hacks and what not. I probably wont be here very often, but I was wondering if anyone has made a rom hack of red/blue where it has the pokemon from both of them in a capture-able place. Like made so both the red only and blue only pokemon are in it, and the starters/mew... I love the pokemon series, but I want to be able to catch everything, and have a nice 151 pokemon caught as a goal for my boredom... Has anyone made something like it?

I can't say that I've ever heard of a hack like that, most of the hacks these days have more fan-created Pokemon then all of the original, especially all of them in one game. :/ I'm sure something close to what you're looking for exists, the downfall being is that the only thing you could do would be to browse the Hack forums.. ~_~ Good luck in your search though, and maybe someone else could give you more of a lead. ><;

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2010

I can't say that I've ever heard of a hack like that, most of the hacks these days have more fan-created Pokemon then all of the original, especially all of them in one game. :/ I'm sure something close to what you're looking for exists, the downfall being is that the only thing you could do would be to browse the Hack forums.. ~_~ Good luck in your search though, and maybe someone else could give you more of a lead. ><;

Lol, I spent just about 30mins serching in there befor I made an acc to ask XD. But I guess it's not like I have anything else to do.

Thanks anyway :)

annahlsamson_

you brainwashined me;
    Years
  • hey everyone :3 i'm new, my name is annahlyn. i join because i LOVE pokemon, haha. no doubt :) well, just wanted to say hi to everyone. i'm pretty outgoing & random :) & so far, i'm liking this place, hehe ^___^

Years
    • Age 32
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 19, 2010
    ...I'm cooler yahooeny
    xP

Hey wassup, everyone? I'm SuperDonut and I'm new here. Y'all can just call me Donut if you want.

I'm excited to talk to others who like Pokemon as much as I do and meet new friends! :)

Hahaha, I think I love you already.

Last edited:

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    :D Hiii noooob, I mean.. reyzn. 8D

Have fuuun here, and if you have any questions (or if any newbie viewing this has any) you're more than welcome to PM me about 'em.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2010
    Sup guys and gals

The names Nolan, but Golduck Master for short. lol

My friend recommend I come here cause I always ask him where can I go to trade pokemon with other people on pokemon Platinum and he told me to join this website so I did.

Can't wait to get active in this forum and have some fun.

CU guys soon.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Yeah, I'd say you've come to the right place if you're lookin' for a good trading hub. We're pretty good with that...

You'll have fun, I'm sure. Glad to see you're excited to be here, Nolan. :D

See you around, my man. o/

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2010
    Hello Sirs and Madams

I do say, hello there.

Myself has decided to join your prestigious community for the worthwhile benefit of
    these "ROM Hacks" you call them.

I am currently using of Visual Boy Advance and played Pokémon Versions before I had reached puberty.

I shall ask the community: Which of these many hacks are considered "classics"
    such as the infamous "Chaos Black Version" Help is appreciated and Thanks are given.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2010
    how to I combine an .ips file with my rom file? sorry for the noob question, I just started using roms...

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2012
    Hello all... I'm new here.

I came across this forum when searching up some info on #free_pokemon (The IRC channel) and quite liked the environment here. It's cool that there are still some good Pokemon sites around that aren't flooded with, well... I think you could probably finish that sentence yourself.

Seeya all around the forums. :)

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Haha, yeah, we're one of the good ones...

Glad you found a community you can enjoy, buddy. o/

how to I combine an .ips file with my rom file? sorry for the noob question, I just started using roms...
    You may want to check out this thread right here. Anythony La does a much better job explaining it than I'm sure I ever could. After all, we here in NU/W don't necessarily have any experience with ROM hacking. XD;

Welcome to the both o' ya.

Hello.

I'm new here and just joined mainly because of Pokemon Raptor; My pearl version went on the fritz, so it's all I've got until SoulSilver comes out. But this looks like A cool place. Also, It inspired me, so I might make some RPGX stuff of my own, except I know nothing about it.So, If anyone who reads this knows something about how to get started, contact me. other than that, again, It's good to be here.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Omg no, buy Platinum. Seriously.. it's just.. so much more awesome than Pearl/Diamond somehow. o_o

/opinion

Also, welcome welcome guys. :D

Have fuuun, and if any of you have questions then feel free to ask me, Lawrence of any of the staff members who happen to be online at the time. xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back