• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2010
    Hi all i am emmanuel
    hope to have fun on this thread

Last edited by a moderator:

That girl!

Oopsie, my fault.
    Years
  • Hey, guys! I just joined 2 days ago because I finally got time to pay attention to forums. So YEY! I've been lurking in the Pokecommunity forums for a long time so I decided to give it a shot. It's really nice, I hope to be an active member one day. Nice to meet you everyone. ^__^

O.o
    Wow. My first post. I can't believe it.
    Cheers!

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2011
    Hey, I'm new here .... that's why i'm posting in this thread .... this place is pretty cool. looking forward to some good forum....ing

Years
    • Age 31
    • PA
    • Seen Oct 24, 2010
    Hey everyone! im new here too just wanted to intro myself. ive never actually posted in a forum before so looking forward to meeting ppl =)

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2010
    Ps. sorry if this seems rushed. I'm stuck on this problem and I don't want to start over.

Now a more better profile:
    Hello Everyone. I am a new member and I wish to meet you guyz. But I'm not completly clueless on rom hacking so I guess I sorts of not newby but close to it. I am working on a game called POKEMON SPARTNI. I half-planned the whole thing but I'll really enjoy some scripting help. I plan to release the first BETA on Wackahack english Ethier this year or the next.
    And dats about it.

Years
  • Lol,i am new too.Well,i wish to hack pokemon,but i dont now where to start with,and i dont have any friends knows how to hack pokemon.and how to assemble a group with people to hack pokemon,i just dont know and who know show to Script!!!.Script is so hard...sighT^T

Last edited by a moderator:

Okami Chi

El Guitar Man~
    Years
  • Welcome everybody! I too am new, but I'm getting the hang of this place. Enjoy your time on PC. ;)

Hehe this is why I love living in the UK - i'm 17 therefore only 1 year to wait before i can enjoy life :D lol
    I'm moving to where you live. :D

Last edited:

rosebunny

Beta/Grammar Tester - Dr.Rose
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2013
    hI everyone else says this.
    i joined about a month ago but was to scare to write anything for fear of getting band
    so 1st post yay

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2010
    Lol,i am new too.Well,i wish to hack pokemon,but i dont now where to start with,and i dont have any friends knows how to hack pokemon.and how to assemble a group with people to hack pokemon,i just dont know and who know show to Script!!!.Script is so hard...sighT^T
    I can show you how to start if you want.

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
    Years
  • Welcome to PokeCommunity, New members~ : D

Advices/Tips
    ~ Be sure to read the FAQ and Rules to stay out of trouble.
    ~ Be friends with everyone. so you'll have fun. : p
    ~ Find the section you'll stick out.

That's all. : D

Legendario

Worldwide Lucario Trainer
    Years
  • Hi guys & gals, this is the first of many posts by me, i am a new member to this website/forums, i joined last night after looking through a great 62
    other website/forums for one as good as this one.​

after reading thorugh many threads i thought, "this is the one for me", and i joined!
    hope to make many friends!​

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back