• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Hi.

I obviously like Pokemon. Else I wouldn't be here, right?

My favorite Pokemon is probably...Haunter. I dunno, it's just so cool how scary he is. Personally, I think he was scarier in the 1st gen. The first generation of Pkmn are my favorite, though. Ah, nostalgia.

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2010
    hi i am new here to well i have to lenghthen this so i am going to keep on typing until it is long enough

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2010
    hey guys, I´m new here, please could someone help me ¿¿
    I want an arceus any level, however you have it, but I need a TRU one, I can offer an ALAKAZAM , I can offer a TORTERRA, I can offer a PRINPLUP, I can offer some others, please help me, anyway thanks for your attention, your friend Veteran Child.:)

please email me if you,ve got any answer... [email protected] (I also chat there)

Dwarven King

<("<) (>")>
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 8, 2010
    Hi! Like most of the other people that have posted in this thread, I'm new as well. :P

I like to think I'm pretty good at pokemon. However, I have faced very few real life opponents. So I don't know....

Neon Hydra

Master of Visibillity
    Years
    Hi, I'm also a new to here, but in this thread i guess im not alone.
    My favorite pokemon game was crystal and one of my favorite
    pokemon is Umbreon

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2010
    I love Pichus!!

Hey pplz, waz up!! I'm Shy, thats my name not my personality, and Im kool!! I'm friendly and awesome and talk waaaaaay too much!! Soooooo........... HI!!

G3N3S1S

Um...Eating toast...
    Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2011
    Howdy All, the names Clyde, I'm new here like the rest off you.
    A bit about my self; I'm Aussie, I'm 15 and I'm in a poke craze lol.

Welcome Everyone new to PC :3 sorry if i did not get to your intros but welcome if you have any questions feel free to pm me also read the rules save yourself some heartache

too late,............................................................. (kidding)

i got this new idea; Pokemon BlackNight version,
    if interested, please help and give ideas, ill give full credit.
    reply soon.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2010
    I wish I had a cool name too, D:

But hi, Im newish too! I just joined before, mostly because I have an interest in maps and such and saw that there is an awesome thread for Map Rating. I guess youll see me around.

Pokemaster-USA

Pokepwner
    Years
    Hey I'm new here too and I was wondering if their was any new news on the names of the fifth gen games or any pictures of starters or what not so if their is please reply( even if their isn't )

TrilbyMenetti

HeartGold trainer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 3, 2011
    Hello everyone, new member, long-time fan. I'm looking forward to my time here, however long it may be.

Clefairies

I'm always chasing rainbows.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2016
    Hello all. :)
    I'm Pete, i'm currently twenty years old & have been a fan of Pokemon since it first got big in England all those years ago!
    Some random facts about me~
    I hate mushrooms.
    Obsessed with cheese.
    Loves sleeping, but always seem to deprive myself of it :S
    My favourite Pokemon is quite obviously - Clefairy. Always been a fan of it's magical like story behind it.
    I am the proud owner of Soul Silver & am currently seeking a Clefairy in the Safari Zone (one hour and no such luck as of yet :( *sigh*)
    Well, I shall stop rambling now but *waves*

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Hello. I'm new. My favorite pokemon is probably Togekiss but alot of pokemon are cool and it is hard to decide.

Zizi

Cherry Cherry Boom Boom
    Years
    Hello all. :)
    I'm Pete, i'm currently twenty years old & have been a fan of Pokemon since it first got big in England all those years ago!
    Some random facts about me~
    I hate mushrooms.
    Obsessed with cheese.
    Loves sleeping, but always seem to deprive myself of it :S
    My favourite Pokemon is quite obviously - Clefairy. Always been a fan of it's magical like story behind it.
    I am the proud owner of Soul Silver & am currently seeking a Clefairy in the Safari Zone (one hour and no such luck as of yet :( *sigh*)
    Well, I shall stop rambling now but *waves*

I freaking love cheese :D *waves*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back