• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hi! I'm new here. I know a lot about pokemon and have almost every game. I also have some experience with hacks. Can't beat sabrina in AshGray version 2.1 no haunter against kadabra plz help!!!

I agree. pretty good idea except the post-game should be you trying to become an elite four, then frontier brain.

Aah, Pokefan, if you have a question about Ash Gray, then it's probably best to go ask it in the actual Ash Gray thread. I doubt too many who hang out in the newbie area would be able to answer it. xD;

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Yeahh, this isn't the biggest Pokemon forum on the web for no reason. xD

Welcome to PC, Manga~.

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2010
    Hi! just gonna introduce myself.. I'm TeamFIRE and i love fire types (arcanine, houndoom, charizard) and electric types! Plus all of the pokemon that look like dogs. And dark.. also ghosts.. and - okay, most of them. :) i'm a newbie... yay..

Chrom

green, green and essence
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2010
    Uhm, I hate making introduction topics so I'm just going to post here.

Other than the obvious Pokemon, I like anime, seafood, cats and Touhou.
    nice to meet you, I suppose

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2010
    Hmmm... I guess this officially makes me a member then. I made an introduction thread, and posted here.

Just dropping by to say hey. I'll hang around here a bit, until I get the feel for things. (: And, don't worry, I've read the rules, twice over.

Years
    Howdy! ^.^ I'm Robin. (:

Um, I guess my info for Heart Gold is on my trainer card

and I customize my own trainer sprites ... hmm I need to update my Tcard though oO"

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2013
    Hi all I'm a new member here
    My favourite pokemon is "Darkflame", the "Flame" in the "Dark" pokemon, Quilava!

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2010
    Hi THIS IS DA BEST POKEMON PLACE TO LOOK! 4 EVA!

P.S im new lol

-----2 MERGED----
    Im making a hack call Pokemon - Shiny Soul Star

i need a team.......
    Please help....

-----3 merged-----
    i forgot my pass in may 2009 lol

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2011
    Hi! I'm DarkGreiga, and I'm new here. If anyone here need some tips how to raise pokemon in heart gold soul silver a bit more easier, you can ask me!

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 9, 2014
    Howdy, I'm Jeff. Not utterly new, but new to posting. I've been using the great tutorials on here to try to work on my own game, maybe with any luck I'll be making tutorials soon enough.

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2010
    hi guys and people at pokemunity i,am new here but so far think its really cool + th are new games heartgold and soulsilver are amazing arent they i got soulsilver.if you read this thanks because im new and its my first post :)

Meelo

Metalhead
    Years
    Hello everyone, my name is Milo, and believe it or not, im new here. I created an account here because I need to express my feelings about Pokemon! But none of friends play it :(.

My favourite Pokemon is Scyther, and my favourite game has got to be Yellow.

I also love METAL!!

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    hey all,
    I'm fairly new to emulation, i've been having trouble opening the roms i find on here, most of the time when i go to open it it doesn't even show up in the file folder i put it in. anybody know how to fix this?

Kazomago

Bunny Power
    Years
    Hi guys im kazomago and im new here and the forum scene. so.... whats up peeps.

So... what do we do here?

Darn stupid computer wouldnt load up my first post srry for double posting

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back