• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akumu Senshi

Don't worry. It's fatal.
    Years
    Sweet Arceus, half of you can't type English. -_-

Anyway. I'm a refugee from another forum (banned for a really, really stupid reason), where I am currently Ω Phalkon. (Bulbagarden, member 27033.) I can never stay on one username, so that might change sooner or later.

I am a 13 year-old male from the insignificant little state of Arkansas. (And if you pronounce it Ar-Kansas instead of the correct Ar-ken-SAW, I will keel you.) I am a damn proud bisexual male, and have a strange obsession with Pokémon and politics.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    heya iam new i have an questio is this game noe out or must we still wait coz how its seems this game gonna be great
    This is actually a forum, not a game. It's never gonna come out because there really isn't one. :x Try checking out the ROM Hacking board or the Game Development board - that's where you'll find our "games."

Sweet Arceus, half of you can't type English. -_-
    You could try being a little more considerate. You're not gonna get very far around here with that kind of attitude.

Welcome to the boards, everyone. Hope y'all enjoy. o/

Last edited:

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    this is my first thing, i guess i need 5 to post a thread..

anyone have legendaries willing to trade for a shiny?
    You don't need to have 5 posts to open a thread. D:

You are, however, in the wrong place to be looking for a trade.

Try your luck over in the Quick Trade Thread over in the Trade Center. Although you may wanna be more specific on what it is you're wanting, and what it is you're willing to part for it. :3

thefacelessone64

PokeBaller
    Years
    hey guys, i'm new here... i'm kinda new to forum postings in general. lol. well, i love tha pokemans, and i currently have pkmn diamond and soul silver versions atm.

Umbreon_

muwahh
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    hey guys, i'm new here... i'm kinda new to forum postings in general. lol. well, i love tha pokemans, and i currently have pkmn diamond and soul silver versions atm.
    Welcome welcome! *entertains*

This is the perfect place for you! There's so many section to discuss in. So I really hope you won't be bored. XD;
    The community is pretty kind and helpful too. So don't hesitate to ask questions. It's normal for new members like you. : D
    And If you forgot to read the rules. Please read so since it's pretty important.
    Have fun and stay active! ^__^

Years
    Hey all! I'm new here, which is quite possibly why I'm posting in this topic :P Used to love pokemon then stopped playing the games for a few years but HGSS really got me into the whole pokemon thing again :)
    So errm that's it :D

Years
    Hiya all...ima new here.
    Can any1 tell me how 2 put images on your er...avatar thingy to the left???

my plan is to put a picture...ANY picture of my fav pokemon kingler to the left. u know like someone 4 example puts a darkrai as their...avatar (Im not good with terms..)

ok.. i was right with the avatar term, but could someone tell me how to post a picture as my avatar plz?
    ill be grateful 4 it.

Lol. i think i just about got it!

The New Users' Hangout

OOPS! meant to paste image. I REALLY AM A NOOB AT THIS!!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2010
    Whats up guys. I just got this game a few weeks ago and yeah i know pretty damn late but all well. though i am new i just beat lll the trainers in soul silver and met up with red and kick my butt bad. All my little dudes are mad at me and could use some help as well as a friend who is on the same page as me or some veterns it dont matter. you guys can email me at [email protected]. or text my phone at 330 814 3839 and my friend code is 3052 0793 2530 im funny with alot of jokes and pretty pist of get my butt kick constintly by that bully red........ i hate him.... im always playn when not working with bucks... lata

dizzyKitty

The Confuzzled Coding Cat
    Years
    Hiya! Also new. ^^ I'd love to meet some new friends here and share my Pokenerding/Pokehacking experiences. xD Shoot me a PM if you wanna chat. It's great to meet you all!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back