• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
  • Does anybody know how to make your signature work? Because I put my signature picture in my profile settings but when I post something it doesn't show..
    Looks like you figured out how to insert images into your signature, Dechrissen. However, you may want to put the second banner underneath your first, as it exceeds the pixel-limit in width as it is now.

You don't want your signature to get disabled, right? :P

Welcome aboard, everyone.

Years
  • Hey Guys, Buzz_Kill here, I'm new to the Poke Forums, I am a very talkative person when i'm on the forums, so if i'm annoying you too much, just tell me to shut up, =)

Unfortunitly I Don't have Wifi at the mo as my router is very faulty and wierd, but should be getting a new one soon, and hopefully when I do, I would really like to play against some of you on HG/SS,

Years
  • Just found this place today, as I was looking for a good general Pokemon forum that covers everything. Well it looks like this is the place! XD

Random fact about me: I love water... as in swimming and being in the rain and such. :P

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    I found this place a few weeks ago, i just didnt have time to sign up for it, but Im glad i did now :D
    I may be new here but im not stranger to pokemon ^-^

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2010
    Whats up guys?

Heeeeey you guys!!! Im new here and thought I might introduce myself. I am JRC16, but I am also known in other forums and by many in the real world as ScarBlade.

Now then, since I have introduced myself, I'm off to check out some rom hacks, so ill see you all on the other side folks

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hey yall!

I just joined here. This is my first pokemon forum that I've ever visited and registered. You can call me Ani. :) As you can tell my favorite pokemon is Meganium.

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2010
    hey am new to this. and i may need some help. but am here to battle and trade wt ppl.

pokefan50

Beginning Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2010
    new guy

hey guys. just joined today. the first few pokemon games are the most legit games ever. i'm really hyped to find this site because i want to create my own pokemon game and this site has everything! i've been reading the threads about scripting. don't understand anything though :( anyway great site! i'll definitely be spending alot of time here.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Heeyy, everyone - welcome welcome. :D

Hope you are all enjoying it here, but if anyone has any questions, you're more than welcome to PM me, or Hiidoran - he's the other moderator of this area. We'll be glad to help out. ~

hey am new to this. and i may need some help. but am here to battle and trade wt ppl.

I think you'll wanna hang around in the Wifi Center then. That's where you'd go to find people to battle, and trade with. Just make sure you're not using any hacked Pokemon, and you should be fine! :3

hey guys. just joined today. the first few pokemon games are the most legit games ever. i'm really hyped to find this site because i want to create my own pokemon game and this site has everything! i've been reading the threads about scripting. don't understand anything though :( anyway great site! i'll definitely be spending alot of time here.

D: Scripting can be tough, but at the same time.. if you get help from others, and read enough tutorials, you'll catch on. Loooots of people have learned how to hack here, so it can certainly be done. Good luck with things, and I hope you don't give up.~

Years
  • Hello. I am Charizard5632. I like forums since I'm kind of new to Pokemon. So I will read many of these forum topics and ask some questions. Nice forums BTW. I hope you progress in this website's construction.

Charizard :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2010
    Hello old people and new people! :]
    I'm new to the whole pokemon forums idea.. I'm hoping to finish my PokeDex in Pearl as I recently got addicted to it! I'm still new with the whole WiFi thing and connecting with each other.. so I'm completely clueless on how to do almost everything with WiFi in this game! I can't wait to explore the forums to finally be able to figure out the things that I should already know. ^^
    This place looks like it will be a nice and rewarding experience for me, I'm glad to be part of the community.

Years
  • hi.
    i am not exactly new but i never really bothered with my account after i made it.
    i was going through my mail and found my account information and decided that i should come back and be more active.

Years
  • Hello.
    My name is Trae, well my name is Trae of the Earth you may ask.
    Reason being i find that Rock/Steel pokemon have a advantage overall against anything they encounter, and so i finnalized my team so it would be overall perfected.

i am also a breeder, currently i have a few dozen Cranidos's with max ATK Iv's, Eevee's at level1 with botton pass, Torchick with Agility and Botton Pass, ChimChars with Assist, Dragon Dance/Dragon Rush Charmanders also with outrage, DragonDancing Larvitars whom also have outrage, and much more so dont be afraid to ask what i got xD

but thats it for me, glad to meet you all

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2012
    Hey guys im new to pokecommunity, any newbies out there my username is pokemaster546 so look me up cause i betwill be best friends:)

wrubi:)

Use your imagination
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2010
    Hey guys havent posted in a while im making a new hack gonna post a thread in progressing hacks but i got a noob q

how do you post a paint pic in a spoiler wrap

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Hey guys havent posted in a while im making a new hack gonna post a thread in progressing hacks but i got a noob q
    Well, first off you're gonna need to get 15 posts. You're not allowed to link to images until that time. In fact, it won't let you. :3

Secondly, you'll wanna host your images to a site like Imageshack or Photobucket. Get the "direct link" once you upload your images, and then place that link in an image tag: [IMG][/IMG]

Finally, if you want them in a spoiler tag, you simply just put that same image tag into a spoiler tag: [Spoiler][IMG]yoururlhere.whatever[/IMG][/Spoiler]

Hope that helps ya out a bit, and welcome to the community.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back