• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dylan1

ALOT IS NOT A WORD!!!!
    Years
    I'm also new and i wanna get rid of some pokes i got thru an action replay. Any suggestions other than releasing them?

Dwight12

Check Out My Trade Room :)
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2010
    Hello all, I'm new here and am very keen on trading & battling.
    I have wi-fi, will need some help setting up the thread

LerinaDJJ

Mewtwo? Articuno? NO! Absol!
    Years
    hi! im new here two, im only 1 day old, and.... well... i just love pokemon!

oh, i have a question! can someone tell me if i can RP in here pls? and where?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2010
    Hey, I'm new to this site. I just want to battle anyone I can on HG or SS, anyone up for battling? My friend code is: 0689 7668 6152. PM me or comment my post with your FC so we can battle! =D

Pac-Man1096

Pokémon GrayStone Version
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2012
    Hello! I'm also new to the forums (as everyone else here I believe...) Anyway, I hope to meet new people over the forums and chat! I don't have much to say, so... Good-bye!

wrubi:)

Use your imagination
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2010
    thanks for the help hiidoran hope i spelled it rite (your name)

SamCooper

Veteran Trainer (2000-2010)
    Years
    Hi there. I've been a Pokémon fan for about ten years but only now decided to snoop around the Internet's resident Pokémon fandom. So... here I am.

MetryoV

Ultimate Challenger
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2010
    hey I've also been a Pokemon fan for about ten years and I can't wait for Gen V

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Any suggestions other than releasing them?
    Just... release them? You can do so by going to your box. D:

I have wi-fi, will need some help setting up the thread
    Simply head on down to the Trade Corner, read the rules they have there, click the button that reads "New Thread," and input your information. That's how you make a trade thread.

oh, i have a question! can someone tell me if i can RP in here pls? and where?
    If you mean the New Users Hangout, then no, it's best not to RP here. XD

If you mean in these forums, then you might want to check out the Roleplay Corner. I'm sure you'll find everything you want and more around there.

Hey, I'm new to this site. I just want to battle anyone I can on HG or SS, anyone up for battling? My friend code is: 0689 7668 6152. PM me or comment my post with your FC so we can battle! =D
    Er... it's best to do that over in the Battle Stadium. New Users / Welcome is for introductions, and this particular hangout shouldn't contain much more than that - aside from a few basic questions, of course.

thanks for the help hiidoran hope i spelled it rite (your name)
    You most certainly did.

No problem, it's what I'm here for. :3

Mac@ACK!

RIP Chompy... Hello Zekrom!
    Years
    Hello, I'm Mac, and I stole Pokemon blue from my cousin when I was 5 and have been hooked ever since. :) I still weep over the loss of Garchomp to the Ubers (damn you Smogon Tiers) but I still like to use him occasionally, hoping that I don't get DCed on. "Wha! You done used CHOMPY!!! F this game" etc... I signed on for help with my team, so anyone willing to help, I'll have a RMT thread up in a while. Thanks, sayonara handais!

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2010

Hey all,i'm new.As my name suggests I love basketball and I also love video games,new adventures,the outdoors,and being active!I just turned 13 this April.Im a good drawer and good in my Pkmon games.I used to collect the cards but sold them,except my 35 japanese cards,as when I grow older they'll be more valuable.I go to Arvada Middle(its summer vacation and I'll be an 8th grader)It's turning into Arvada K-8,HUGE change for me.Arvada Middle used to be Arvada high and now its going to be K-8.Thats all.
    P.S:How do you play Team Rocket Version on ere?

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2010
    Hey guys. I'm a costume designer, technical director, cosplayer, pokemon lover. :D I love people. I'll try to be an active member. ^ ^

Dwight12

Check Out My Trade Room :)
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2010
    Welcome All, I'm Quite new here but have manged to get a few trades and battles done!:)

LeeBee

♔✩♔
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2010
    I'm pretty new here, but have been lurking about for a few weeks now!
    I'm not necessarily shy or anything, but I do find it a bit nerve-wracking trying to get involved in already very active communities ('-'*)
    Anyway, it does seem really nice here and everyone seems pretty easy going and it is, as always, great to read the posts here (〜・▽・)〜

wrubi:)

Use your imagination
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2010
    welcom to the forums i know im not really one to talk being a newbie myself but still like to give welcomes

I forgot to put this in my last post but how do you see how many posts u have without going to your last post

Last edited:

LeeBee

♔✩♔
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2010
    I think you can either check it on your profile, or as you said, have a look at your new post.
    Also, 'welcome' to you too! ( ^_^)/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back