• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2010
    hi, I'm Beckki, and I have finally found a rpg site that seems active enough! I love Croncow(however you spell that), Buneary, Raichu, and Nidorina. Please help me because this is confusing!

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2010
    ummm...hello i am zane...im a giant fanatic of pokemon colosseum. and i wish there was a manga for it...

Qazar

Pokemon Obsessed
    Years
    HALLO EVERYNYAN! (+10 Geek points to whoever catches the reference) Im Qazar and I absolutely love Pokemon, if anyone remembers that old "Pokemon is Satan" thing, I was there when it was born (and I mean THERE). Have a nice day!

Gust of Kaze

Adrenaline Junkie
    Years
    *runs in*

What is UP! The name's Gust, I got into Pokemon all over again about a year ago when I started Platinum. So i'm pretty hooked into the whole thing. My favorite Pokemon is Mawile
    and my favorite legendary is Deoxys. Thats enough of me, BYE!

*Runs out*

Years
    Hello, everyone. I'm a brand new member.
    I felt unwelcome in the forum I used to be a regular at, and I find that this site is more aesthetically appealing and seems to be better managed.

My name is Starlett, and I'm currently playing Soul Silver.

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2012
    Hey everyone my name is Miguel. I dont play much Pokemon anymore but I collect some of their items :)

Years
    Hi!I'm new here too.I joined the forum because I'm making a game on RPG maker XP
    so I wanted to see how your games and hacks look like for ideas.Anyway,hi all new members!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chickenofunity

Confused Chicken
    Years
    Hi, I'm a newbie. :P
    I joined cus I used to really like pokemon (becuase I am cool) and I thought ROM hacking and stuff is cool, although I can't get it to work. So basically that's the reason I'm here.
    Hi. :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2010
    Hey folks, I'm satyrcynic. I'm here to promote a Pokemon game I'm developing in the spirit of Crystal. That post will be up soon. Meanwhile, nice to meet you all. About me? When I'm not in the Pokemon World, I work for Disney. As hobbies, I play piano and guitar. I'm a college Junior in Graphic Design. My favorite Pokemon is and has always been Articuno. Nice forum you guys have here, and glad to be part of it!

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2010
    hello everyone am new to this site am looking to meet cool and fun people that love Pokemon just like me don't know exactly where to start its a nice hang out place for people like me that love Pokemon i hope to get to know a lot of you guys and hope to have lots lots of fun..

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2011
    wazzup my peepz my names zer0 i love the idea of rom hacking i stopped watching pokemon like 10 years ago(at 5) so i dont know much about the games and whatnot but i am willing to learn.
    add me folks aite cya

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2010
    hello everyone i'm new
    if any of you have a pokemon game send me a message
    we can battle or trade
    only use water types

hello everyone am new to this site am looking to meet cool and fun people that love Pokemon just like me don't know exactly where to start its a nice hang out place for people like me that love Pokemon i hope to get to know a lot of you guys and hope to have lots lots of fun..
    i love pokemon too maybe we can battle sometime!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2010
    Hey guy's I'm new here.

I have a couple questions pertaining hacked roms.

1. Is their any completed hack roms here. Meaning the final release, not a beta.

2. Where can I find the completed hack roms

3. And their should really be a section for the completed ones.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    1. Is their any completed hack roms here. Meaning the final release, not a beta.

2. Where can I find the completed hack roms

3. And their should really be a section for the completed ones.
    1. I do believe there are, but you're asking in the wrong place.

2. Try looking around the Hacks Showcase.

3. I don't, as there aren't enough of 'em to merit an entire section. Just use the handy search function, and you'll find 'em eventually.

Welcome aboard.

Noltron200

Im not a robot.
    Years
    Im new here, but I dont know, I sometimes dont get on that often, so uh, I may not be on that often. But im here!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back