• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2011
    Hi Im new But Iveworking on a few Roms befor I joined though but theres still a few buggs... oh any one know how to fix a tittle screen eror?

zerohona

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Hey!

Hey! My name is Alejandra, or Hona for short and I'm new here.:) And as you can tell, I am a total Pokemon lover.:) I love to play the games and watch the tv series( mainly the original episodes) and collect the cards.:) So yeahh.:P

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2011
    eyy sup, im new here. i like some of the original games but i mostly like good hacks haha. this site has some sweet ones too

Drago~

Draconic
    Years
    Hey there pokefans, it did take me this long to give into the wonderful world. Now before I make any more awful professor quotes, I think this will be a great whole new world to live in. A whole new place to see, a..uh damn nevermind that. Anyway just wanted to make a bit of turf here before I move onto the juicy centre. Hope its worth having to add the ~ onto my name, curses to whoever took the original..

Years
    I have a question and a request of sorts. what are the rules as far as custom pokemon roms go? and the request will wait til i know the answer to my question lol

Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2010
    Hey Everyone, The names kervin but my friends call me either xeno or Saix. to the person with the lunar diver sig. i like it.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I have a question and a request of sorts. what are the rules as far as custom pokemon roms go? and the request will wait til i know the answer to my question lol

What do you mean by 'rules for custom ROMs'? o_o The ROM Hacking area rules are right here, but I'm not sure what you're specifically asking for. D: You'd have better luck asking one of the mods in that area. Their usernames will be on the bottom of ROM Hacking page.

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2010
    Hi to all newbies and one's that have been here before my time. I'm a poke fan still after all those years, the classic pokemon games, still can't beat it for me.

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2010
    Intro..

Hi all, just got re-obsessed with pokemon and now i'm a member on here, what can i say =] ...it'l never escape me i guess, anyway just thought i'd introduce myself.

Oney

SHADOW
    Years
    Intro

Hi, Every Buddy I am Oney & i am new here and i came here searching
    for ROM hacking tools and i found this place perfect for me to be in.
    and i love this community and every member of this community.

wanna know a secret i hate brockly.

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2011
    I used to play Pokemon (back in the old school Blue and Red version day :) ) a lot, and now I'm just getting back into it. I'm currently playing Emerald

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2010
    Im new to all this and if anyone would be willing to help me i would aperciate it
    The New Users' Hangout

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back