• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2010
    salutation

salutations fellow pokemon trainers I'am czar ironclad psychopath. I enjoy trading pokemon with people from all over the world my friend code is 4082 7708 4336 trainer name freddy

Roboblob

Jod St. August
    Years
  • Haldoez! I've been here before, just not a user. I've got a sarcastic, deadpan wit. So don't expect me to be nice all the time. I have game ideas to present because I'm creative and imaginative.I'm a silent kid in reality, but on posts I contribute ideas and I type a lot.

Phoenix All-Star

Poke'Breeder
    Years
  • Sup people I am Phoenix, I will be posting mainly in the Wi-Fi Trading and battle threads since I breed pokemon to the masses. Thats all really Pm me if ya need anything

Pokegeek1999

the frind code is for b/w
    Years
  • hello to all who are new to pokecommunity or even to pokemon :)! if you have any questions about pokemon games just ask! you can send me a privit messege or reply to this :)!

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2010
    Hello Everyone,

Im new here and haven't played a pokemon game since the original Gold/Silver but I found a Pokemon Leaf Green in a Wal-mart parking lot about a year ago and well started reliving my childhood and bought pokemon pearl and soul silver since then. Hope to do some good trading on here and make friends. Happy Trading!

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2011
    New Member! :D

Hi everyone! I'm new to the forum and am excited to try it out! Looking to find fun and interesting people :D.

Btw-Team Edward.

piplup088

Gamer Girl
    Years
  • I'm fun and interesting. (If you want me, a girl to be fun and interesting). Oh and are there any other girls here that like pokemon as much as I do?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    There are. I am a girl. And I totally love Pokemon. <3

And oh. Welcome to PokeCommunity fellow members. :]

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2010
    Hello guys, I had ann account here in 07 but I couldn't remember the password or email I set it up with. I made this new account so I can post again and be active.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Hey ppl im new here :) But I dont rly know wat u do here so... :l
    You're here to talk all about Pokémon of course! :D

Just choose any discussion that happens to take your interest and dive right in. This is a discussion forum after all, so don't be shy to let us know some of your opinions.

Welcome to PC. ^^

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2010
    Hey. I'm new here. Just wondering, I have Eevee from the Diamond Pearl Majestic Dawn card series, if I get lets say a Flareon from the EX Power Keepers series, would I be able to use that in the evolutions? Thanks for the info. So far I got Eevee, Vaporeon, Jolteon, and Leafeon in cards. I didn't know cause the Power Keepers Flareon does'nt say the "Evolves from Eevee" and I was just wondering if I'd be able to use that or not. Flareon is my favorite form of Eevee. =^.^=

Years
  • Yo, I be new ;D!

I've been in a massive Poké-mood lately so I thought I'd join a forum xD; (I've been marathoning the first four seasons and playing SS like crazy xD) I'd have made a thread, but I'm pretty horrible at introducing myself so here's this instead!

In short; hi!

Years
  • Loving Trainer

Hey,

Im new here and I could use some help filling out my Pokedex. Can anyopne be my friend and help me out?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    Greetings, loving new members. XD

Before everything else. Be sure to read the rules to stay out of trouble. :D

That's all and uh, Have fun.

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    Hi new to here, been playing pokemon for ages... but my gold and silver gbc cards are both knackered :(. using emus now (please don't tell me this is a forum where emu using are worse than nazis)

also interested at trying my hand at hacking.

also finding it funny that almost every user i've seen has a pokemon as a username and i have... my name

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2010
    Hi everyone, I'm a newbie here. I've been lurking around and I got interested to join in this forum. Let me tell a little about myself. I'm an animal lover who loves music, surfing the net, playing PC games and watching TV shows & movies. In short, I live a perfectly normal life. Ok, well maybe not so perfect. That's about it.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hey. I'm new here. Just wondering, I have Eevee from the Diamond Pearl Majestic Dawn card series, if I get lets say a Flareon from the EX Power Keepers series, would I be able to use that in the evolutions? Thanks for the info. So far I got Eevee, Vaporeon, Jolteon, and Leafeon in cards. I didn't know cause the Power Keepers Flareon does'nt say the "Evolves from Eevee" and I was just wondering if I'd be able to use that or not. Flareon is my favorite form of Eevee. =^.^=

Aaah, into the TCG? I think this area would be of more help to you, instead of the newbie hangout area. xD

Hey,

Im new here and I could use some help filling out my Pokedex. Can anyopne be my friend and help me out?

& You'll probably wanna head over to the Wifi Center. :D

There's a Trade Corner area there, for breeding, complete Pokedex's, etc.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back