• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsudo

The dark trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2010
    Hii, i'm Michael and i'm not shy and i like Clefairy's and all of that. :-333

solastalgia

dancing through life
    Years
    Heyy! I'm Ayman, been a Pokemon fan since forever. Kind of fell out of love with it during the 4th gen games but I'm re-addicted to it now because of SoulSilver, haha. :)

BrettBurkeen333

Noob Rom Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2010
    Hello I am a new rom hacker

Hey, im anew rom hacker. my name is Brett. Iwas wondering on how 2 make a forum on here. Do any of you know how?

P.S. I like brownies 2!! =3

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    Welcome to PC!!

Heyy! I'm Ayman, been a Pokemon fan since forever. Kind of fell out of love with it during the 4th gen games but I'm re-addicted to it now because of SoulSilver, haha. :)

As a fellow long time Pokemon fan I must say I'm glad you were, "re-addicted." 4th gen did the same thing to me. I'd head to the HGSS forums if I were you or maybe the Black and White forums if you're interested in the new games!

Hey, im anew rom hacker. my name is Brett. Iwas wondering on how 2 make a forum on here. Do any of you know how?

P.S. I like brownies 2!! =3

I don't believe you can actually create a forum here but if you mean thread, then head to the Emulation forum and they should be able to help you out.

Also giving a little bit of effort in the grammar department goes a long way. :)

solastalgia

dancing through life
    Years
    Welcome to PC!!
    As a fellow long time Pokemon fan I must say I'm glad you were, "re-addicted." 4th gen did the same thing to me. I'd head to the HGSS forums if I were you or maybe the Black and White forums if you're interested in the new games!

Thank you for the welcome! >w< I have hope for Black and White but at the same time I'm really scared it's going to turn out like D/P. I just don't want my new bout of Pokemon love to be extinguished by games full of uninspired and overworked Pokemon :( But hey, staying open is always good and it might surprise me. :3

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    Hii, i'm Michael and i'm not shy and i like Clefairy's and all of that. :-333

Welcome! :D If I may ask: What's your favorite part about Clefairy? You're the first person I've seen who likes them, not that that's a bad thing, just, it's nice to see someone say they like a Pokemon that isn't like, Charizard, Garchomp, etc :P

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2010
    Hello i am nick!!
    i am 18 years old .
    me and my friends have a metal group and i am the guitarist.
    i love music, computers , pokemons , anime and most off all GAMES!!!

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2010
    Salutations

Hello everyone i am very interested in meeting new people and gaining info on Pokemon i hope to find a bunch of new friends

Freeuty

Banned
    Years
    Hi Guys ,I am Haris,New to this forum.I love Pokemon games ,Cartoons and films.Thanks to share information about pokemons ...........

Last edited by a moderator:

Tsudo

The dark trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2010
    Welcome! :D If I may ask: What's your favorite part about Clefairy? You're the first person I've seen who likes them, not that that's a bad thing, just, it's nice to see someone say they like a Pokemon that isn't like, Charizard, Garchomp, etc :P

Idk now really, i like cleffa, clefairy and clefable :3

I think i'ts that they are susposed to be extra terrestrials hahah.

Calvan

Uber Nerd
    Years
    Well. What can I say. I'm new around these parts. I've been playing pokemon since the original US release in 1998. I'm 22 Years old. And I live in New York, Originally from Florida. I'm looking for fair trades. So if you wanna trade with me. Send me a PM. We can work something out.

redbaron2005

Pokemon Discovery Team
    Years
    Well. What can I say. I'm new around these parts. I've been playing pokemon since the original US release in 1998. I'm 22 Years old. And I live in New York, Originally from Florida. I'm looking for fair trades. So if you wanna trade with me. Send me a PM. We can work something out.

Heyy whats up!
    welcome to the community!
    I'm positive you will find someone to trade with, take a look around!

Crucifix

Dragon Champion
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2010
    Hey, I'm semi-new here, I posted my introduction on the main section. Can anyone help me with something. Currently looking for hacks that are complete and have fr/lg or r/s/e graphics or better. Also are there any hacks that have d/p/pl pkmn in them?

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    The only thing I can suggest is using the search function; advanced search, preferably. I mean, it's either that or go through every thread posted over in the Hacks Showcase to see if they've been completed or not. XD;

Oh, and there have been quite a few hacks with generation IV Pokémon in them. That just seems to be the "hip" thing to do with your hacks these days... *shrugs*

Welcome to the community, by the way.

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2010
    hi there everyone im new too this to umm my name is tina and i can't wait to meet all you guys and make some new friends well send me a message and we an get to know each other!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back