• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rando

Lives to Eat
Years
  • Hi everyone! It's nice to see a constant flow of new members joining PC. What brings all you here? I joined to trade for Pokemon I don't have.

Blueberry

Stargazer
    Years
  • Aah, hello everyone! I'm new here as you could probably tell, but the community looks so inviting! I joined to make some new friends, talk about Pokemon, trade, battle, and have fun. ♥

My interests include graphic design, poetry, creative writing, piano, singing, Pokemon & playing video games ~

I look forward to having a wonderful time here. ♥♥

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    Hey guys. Name's zack and im new to PC of course. Hope to have a good time here.

Years
  • Hello everybody. I´m Chainedbeast and as you may imagined, I´m new here.
    My true language is spanish, but i think my english is pretty good (if I write something wrong please tell me D=).
    And well, that's all.
    Looking forward to have a good time!

Years
  • Oh snap, another n00b

Hi guys!
    I'm new here, obviously, and this is pretty much my first forum. |D
    But I've been a fan of Pokemon since the beginning and own most of the games. I'm kinda hoping to find some fellow casual battlers here, and maybe make a few friends along the way. :]

Also, Arcanine = best Pokemon ever. Just sayin'. ;D

kinna

Nomad Ranger
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2010
    Um, hey. I'm Kinna. Nice to meet everyone. I've been a Pokemon fan since the beginning, but I am new to the site. So, I'm just looking to meet some friends and geek out about teh pokemans together. And...yeah. That's about it...:D

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2011
    Rare card?

Hi all,

Have just joined on behalf of my son who has a card that I cannot find any information about and was wondering if anybody could help. The card is a Full Healing Energy card 81/82 but has the hologram effect. I have trawled the net to find out about this card but none of the similiar cards have the holo effect. Any body know anything about this?

Rob.

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2011
    Hi where would i post a thread about an idea about a hack that i would want to make like i've started mapping and a little scripting but i'm a little confused
    Thanks

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2010
    hey there every one im new and im a big fan of pokemon and well i was looking to find someone who can help me undestand something

Livinitup17

Pokemon Dealer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    hi everyone im new this site looks like fun and hope to meet cool people there hard to find but im guessing there should be some here

RulerArceus

的なインターネッ? ??の最高級!
    Years
  • Hey Guys!I'm New Obviously,And I play Pokemon Platinum. One of My Friends Plays Diamond...I should tell Him About this Place :P.
    Oh Yeah,I Have an Electabuzz and Magmar,PLZ Trade then Trade Back :)

So Yeah,I Think I'm Gonna Have an Awesome Time Here!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2010
    Hey, I was looking for a good community of Pokemon players, and ended up here.

I've been playing Pokemon since about 2000, when I stumbled my way through Pokemon Yellow. (Barely knowing how to read; I was five.) I can't wait for Pokemon Black/White and plan on playing the Japanese version when it comes out in the next few days. I've played just about every Pokemon game made, and plan to keep doing so. I still have my first Pokemon card..

Anyway, hello all, I hope to meet some of you around the forum.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back