• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2010
    plz tell me i really want 2 know what i sighned up 4

I have pokemon platnuim, sapphire, ruby, leafgreen, and pearl

I love pokemon and i have the games Platnuim, ruby, leafgreen, sapphire, and pearl
    I also like the color blu and the Percy Jackson series.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2011
    i dont relly no myself..

i have (in order of gotten)pokemon yellow pikachus specal edicion,platnum,ranger shadows of almia,MD of sky,and my fave.SoulSilver.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Heeey guys!

Pokemon_luver, this place is just a forum where you can talk to others about the various Pokemon games, or even things aside from Pokemon. We also have an area for playing fanmade games, sooo best thing to do is lurk around, and find an area that seems fun to post / participate in.

Also, kudos to you for being a Drew fan, Midnight. xD

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2011
    cool hacks just rock...pokemon onces that is(not that ive played any other kind of game)

i like lugia alot...and snesels are cool....grovyel is 1 of the best(especally MD of skys........

where do you go to play the pokemon games??id like to know plz.

~every rose has its thorns~

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Hello Im new to this site I am interested in lego's and pokemon. I have a Youtube account that I use alot its thelegobrick91,the same as my user name. So check my acount out and sub also im a huge fan of Jimmy31428 on Youtube also check him out. Im most likely going to get the 3DS when it comes out so I should be on wi-fi then. Also cant wait for english version of black and white. SEE YAH!

WolfMirage

"Last Raven"
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2016
    hello every one, i'm WolfMirage.
    this will be my second fav online hang out. my first will always be one manga. i playing pokemon soul silver still and i need some freind to play with, can't find anyone. if any one interested, please contact me.

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2013
    Been here for a bit, starting to like the site. Already improved on my graphics without even getting 15 post :D

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Hi! Um I have played Pokemon for 8 Years and I am only 11!

Wow, that's pretty cool! I don't know a lot of younger fans that have been playing that long, except maybe my brother. Hopefully I'll see you posting around in GPGD, where I mod. :)

Been here for a bit, starting to like the site. Already improved on my graphics without even getting 15 post

That's awesome. I'm really digging your avatar and the icon in your sig. I love Lady Gaga<3 And if those two icons are your graphics, looks like you're ahead of me. XD Good luck to you on improving. I hope I see some good stuff from you. :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2013
    Do you use GIMP or PS? I use GIMP, and I am about to write a tutorial of how to make icons in gimp.

CounterattackDreamer

Impetuous and silly
    Years
    Hey, y'all! New here. I'm mostly just that random girl who lurks around for ROM hacks, glitches, and such. :B I might talk every once and a while, and perhaps I'll even show you some stuff that I've drawn/made/whatever. C:

But mostly I'll just be lurking.

Perhaps.

Linky™

Link saves the day!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2010
    Hello Pokécomunity,

I'm Linky™, 16 years old and I'm from 's-Hertogenbosch, Holland.

I am an active pokémon player (trying to complete my nationa dex on diamond at the moment) and maybe an even more active spriter.

Feel free to check out my sprites some time ;)

Greetings,

Linky™

Years
    Bonjour! Newbie here! Not French, I just like lots of languages.
    I joined after stumbling across this site on Google, because it looked like I could potentially find a fair amount of help for a fan game I'm making.

I'm reading through the site rules, and can scrounge together all of the progress that's been made so far (tangible progress is rather limited, but mostly (about 85%) due entirely to a lack of maps).

Years
    Hiya everyone! Guess I'm the newest person here so thought I'd just say hi :)

I've always been a Pokemon fan, even when my friends lost interest.

So yeah, hi! :)

CounterattackDreamer

Impetuous and silly
    Years
    There's a thread about that, actually -- but since it's a bit difficult to find, I'll reiterate basically what it says:

First of all, check the hack threads. They should say what ROM is used for the hack. If you want to be able to play the hack, you have to get the original ROM that is used for the hack or you simply can't play it.

There are a few options for hacks after that, but this is the easiest and simplest method:

Once you have the original ROM, get a VirtualBoy Advance emulator (look it up because I'm not direct linking) and make a specific folder for it (and perhaps other ROMs that you may have). Put the original ROM in the same folder as the VBA. (If you want, you can rename the ROM just so you know what it's for.) After that, download the file that is provided in the thread and make sure to put it in the same folder as VBA. Most of them are in zips, so you should have no trouble unzipping them even without WinRAR. But if you feel you have trouble, look up a free WinRAR download (once again, I am not linking to one). Make sure that the file in the zip folder is in the same folder as the VBA, and rename it to the same name as your ROM. Load up the ROM in the VBA, and it should load up the hack.

b00ts

UU/NU Trainer
    Years
    Since we are all new here...I think....I decided I'll start from here and work my way up. That said, who wouldlike to be my first opponent? I use uu and nu pokemon so don't bring any ou or uber :/ also I like both single and double battles. Most of the time I'll be on mah iPod so I won't be on the chats cuz iPod doesn't have java, so w/e.

charizardobsessed

I have opened my eyes...
    Years
    Hey all, I'm a new member... and i'm finding this site a little overwhelming... but it's awesome.
    Charizard is by far my favourite pokemon(hence the name).
    I saw that quite a bunch of you made trainer cards on pokecharms, but that feature's currently not working right now, so does anyone know if i can make a trainer card on other websites?

Last edited by a moderator:

Dark Symphonia

GENERATION V!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2012
    Hey all, I'm a new member... and i'm finding this site a little overwhelming... but it's awesome.
    Charizard is by far my favourite pokemon(hence the name).
    I saw that quite a bunch of you made trainer cards on pokecharms.com, but that feature's currently not working right now, so does anyone know if i can make a trainer card on other websites?

Hi charizardobsessed,

Welcome to the forum. Don't worry about the overwhelming aspect, you'll get used to the site soon.

As for the trainer cards, maybe you can try going to Pokestadium or mapletowers. They have applications on those websites for making trainer cards.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back