• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bakuhatsu

You Know What I Want
Years
  • Hi thar. I'm Bakuhatsu, or LeaderBakuhatsu off YouTube ^^

I've been searching B/W battles so I can get better at this new metagame. Hopefully I'll find them here.

Roxichu

Blastoff at the Speed of Light
    Years
  • Hi thar. I'm Bakuhatsu, or LeaderBakuhatsu off YouTube ^^

I've been searching B/W battles so I can get better at this new metagame. Hopefully I'll find them here.

Welcome! I'll have to check your YouTube out, I too am curious about the new metagame. See you around. :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2010
    Hey, I'm Ice Charizard. I'm new here, but you might regonize me from GPX+ or somewhere else, I get around a lot.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    Oh sorry about that. Like I said Im new and dont really know what goes on around here.

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2013
    This place looks pretty nice so far, and I'm glad I found it. I've been trying to find another place to post my story and I think I've found it.

macksstream

Charizard Champion
    Years
  • Hi I'm macksstream. I'm new to this forum but not to forum's in general. I'm a member of a wrestling forum (don't judge me) and as you can imagine that does get quite aggressive at times. So I do like debating and having my say so hopefully I'll have plenty of opportunity to do that.

Years
  • hello ive been in the forum since 2009
    but today i made my first thread
    its on the pokemon anime section
    Good to see you back, Lampard. I hope you'll be with us more frequently now.

This place looks pretty nice so far, and I'm glad I found it. I've been trying to find another place to post my story and I think I've found it.
    Good to hear it. I hope you get good feedback and maybe even improve with your time here. Don't be afraid to showcase your work!

Hi I'm macksstream. I'm new to this forum but not to forum's in general. I'm a member of a wrestling forum (don't judge me) and as you can imagine that does get quite aggressive at times. So I do like debating and having my say so hopefully I'll have plenty of opportunity to do that.
    Heh, good thing or not, we have a few passionate debaters here as well. I hope the Other Chat section will do you well. Don't forget to visit other sections as well to see what might peek your interests. You never know.

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2010
    hey im new here as well i just bought me a nintendo ds and gen IV pokemon game on sept 28. I been wit the gba games forever

Super_Gible

Gible Master
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2010
    Yay

Well Hello Everyone :D Im New The The Poke Community (Obviously) And i like Gibbles (Obviously)

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    Hi im a new user and i just wanted to know if somone could help me i
    want to know how to create scrippts for basic ruby emeral firered roms
    ive tried the note pad one but it doesnt seem to work if you could please help gime
    advice programs thatll realy help?! :)

USD

I like cats
    Years
  • Hello im new here I like pokemon (duh :D) Im mainly in for ROM hacking and competitive battling (kinda quited since it became a little boring in smogon)
    I hope the community is nicer then in smogon )they were too adicted to battling and strategies). I hope to stay here a while and learn here a lot
    forgot to mention I also love anime :) (not the pokemon anime)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back