• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadedFury

Steel-wind Fury
Years
  • I'm new around here. *points to join date*
    I've been a huge Pokémon fan since I first played Yellow.

So, hello everyone. :3

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Well, of course, I'm new here, so Hi, everybody!

Haiiiii Torchic~! ^.^
    Welcome, welcome and triple welcomes to PC. ^^

Gauche: Oh please don't mess up THIS welcoming...

When did I ever mess up. :3

Gauche: ...When your first typing out this message. D=

O I C, KtnxBai. ^^

Now Tochic's Comback; there are so many thing you can do at PC; just explore. X3 You'll meet new friends, do alot of stuff, etc, etc, can't name them all. ^^ They can't all fit in this little o'l brain of mine. XP

Have a great time. <3

I'm new around here. *points to join date*
    I've been a huge Pokémon fan since I first played Yellow.

So, hello everyone. :3

Hello back~! Salutations and Bienvenue to PC. ^3^

My firs tgame was Pokemon Yellow too! Good times; I used to only raise my pikachu; just ignoring my other pokemon. So at the E4, I'd have a piachu level 71 while my other pokemon were at like lv. 15 max. XP

Enjoy your stay~! ^^

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2011
    I am not that new here but I am new enough in my opinion. Hi all. i am still learning about these forums and all and trying my hand at my own threads and such. Be seeing you around.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • I am not that new here but I am new enough in my opinion. Hi all. i am still learning about these forums and all and trying my hand at my own threads and such. Be seeing you around.

Welcome ray. =)
    You know what they say about learning: its the first step to success~! ^.^

So feel free to be creative with all your threads and explore the forums to your liking~!

Be sure to read the FAQ and Rules though; they are also essential for your learning. <3

Enjoy your stay. =)

Torchic's Comeback

Pokémon Player
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2018
    So umm........... I've changed my details, but I can't decide where to go! THIS PLACE IS SO BIG! PokeCommunity is amazing!

Torchic will make a comeback!

I'll go see the Wi-Fi Trade Corner! I have White version, so I'll see if anyone has a Torchic with Speed Boost.

Last edited:

pkaurastorm

"The Only Legit Pokesav'r" ")
    Years
  • hey im new here i came from Neoseeker and i came here seeking someone to make me a custom title screen for my firered hack...thats my first mission here on PC...then get my hack famous

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • hey im new here i came from Neoseeker and i came here seeking someone to make me a custom title screen for my firered hack...thats my first mission here on PC...then get my hack famous

Hey there teddybear -- aka pkaurastorm~ ^.^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gauche:
    You promised not to make that joke anymore!

What's wrong with teddybears? :O

Gauche: They are just so...so...weird!!

Droite: *Gasps* Gauche is afraid of teddybears! Gauche is afraid of teddybears!

Gauche: AM NOT! I-I mean, look at them; with their cute innocent eyes...their softness...they way they look when you hug them! *shivers*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    GL On your hack~! This Page is the Sideshow Showcase subforum; you can display your hack once your finished with it. <3Have fun, green n' rum~
    aka pkaurastorm! ^^

Gauche:
    You just made that up on the spot...

Guilty. :3

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2010
    Hey, I'm mlrX (also know as Maxwell on some forums). I'm a pretty good Super Mario World hacker with some ASM knowledge and I'm going to give Pokemon hacking a try.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Hey, I'm mlrX (also know as Maxwell on some forums). I'm a pretty good Super Mario World hacker with some ASM knowledge and I'm going to give Pokemon hacking a try.

Hai Mr. mlrX. ^3^

Gauche: Ahhhh Dory's going all formal eh? o-o

Droite: Its a trap! Hide! Beware of rabbits!! D=

Contrary to what Droite and Gauche might say...welcome to PC~! ^.^
    Mmm, so your talented with the hacks eh? ^.^ SOunds like a job for...the sabeye who--

Droite: Uh, Dory? *whisper whisper*

..What? What are you saying -- all I heard was Pssstpsstpstt...

Droite: Oh, sorry! The sabeyes are taking a break. :3 They say your Gengar smells weird~! </3

What the-- of course gengar smells werid, it smade out of gas! D= Oh well...hey, if you have hacks to show, check out here~!:

Ta-da~! The Sideshow showcase. :3 Be sure to read the rules before posting~! Or you can go here: Ta da x 2! Where you can show your progressing hacks. :3

Well whatever you do -- have a blast! Just be sure to read the FAQ and Rules, and have fun!

Last edited:

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • hey im new and im looking for a good battle, anyone up for it?

Hai there oh so unforgotten one~!

~~~~~~~

Gauche: I wish I can forget YOU Dory! D=

Droite: Oohhh I wish I can forget what I had for desert so I can eat desert again without remembering I already ate desert! Sooo fun. :3

Gauche: Yeah...don't worry Droite. I wish I can forget you too.

~~~~~~~~

If you wanna have a battle, try here:

(Cues Legend of Zelda item find music!

The battle arena; just have a lookie at the rules first, kay? :3
    Have a blast! ^.^

Linoone18

Linoone Lover
    Years
  • Linoone Here!

Hi i am Linoone, and well, i love Linoone!

I've been on forums before but i am new to Poke Community.

I am really excited to get started so yeah!

I'm happy to be here!

~ Linoone

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Hey everyone! I just registered, just call me kirby.

Hai kirby~! Welcome and 1000x Welcomes to PC~! ^3^

Oooh, I love kirby...the video games, the show (cause there used to be a show ^^) the merchandise, its pink-ness, its blob-ness, its pink-blob-ness and everything~! ^.^

Here You'll find the daily chit-chat; just a general chat, talk-about-anything kind of thing. :3

Just be sure to read the rules and FAQ; and ask a moderator for help, okay? ^^;

Droite: Dory, why are you in that kirby costume? o-o

I loves Kirby. <3
    *changes into...Doronjo Kirby~! ^^)

I look forward on seeing you around as you explore the forums. <33

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2013
    I'm hero, and I'm itching for a good battle! None of the people in my area offer much challenge, so I came to the intertubes!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back