• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deucem

Espada Cuatro
Years

• Hiya everyone! I'm Deucem ( Diyukem ). I've been lurking around here for quite a while now. Today, I decided to make an account. =P
    Good day~

Years
  • Hello there. I've been playing through Leafgreen and Emerald lately and my Pokémon interest has been revitalised. I found PokéCommunity through a google search and decided to give it a whirl. It's nice to be here.

Rykin122

Ex-translator HG/SS
    Years
  • Hey there everyone @ Pokécommunity ;)

My name is Rykin122 < as you can see > and I am / was HG/SS/B/W Translator and Hacker on other websites translating Japanese > English and English > Dutch. I was the one who created an translation for the Japanese version of HG/SS with all the text from the USA version of HG/SS to avoid some nasty anti-piracy technologies, which back in that days wern't cracked yet.

I also edited FR/LG/G/S/RU/SA/EM/Y/R/G etc on the old GB, GBC and GBA and still playin' my hacks on the good old iPod* Touch ;)

[For verification: I speak Dutch flawlessly on other websites.]
    Spoiler:

[Again: Just for verification.]

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2011
    Hey I'm Zak, I love pokemon. I'm 15 years and played and beat every pokemon game at least twice (with all possible pokemon caught), though that is excluding pokemon black and white. I want to start working on a hack soon, I''ll probably make a thread about it soon.

Years
  • I'm Chris, i love pokemon. my favorite game is pokemon fire red (Kanto in general) and my favorite pokemon is mewtwo. i am making a hack pokemon game called pokemon salutes.

if anyone has any sprites i could use for my hack i would be thankful, your name could also go in the credits. (this stuff is hard). i plan on releasing a full beta when i'm done.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gardevoir Island

Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2011
    Hello, im new here i have just recently started a hack on Ruby with a few of my friends called Pokemon Psyche. when finished we will release the game for you guys. anyways, this is the first forum i have ever been a part of since it's the only one i thought was actually really cool.

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2011
    Hi, I'm new here... my only Pokemon experience so far is Sapphire and Leaf Green on the GBA, but I'm deep into the after-game on both and I just caught Suicune without using a Master Ball... an epic quest! I'm going to tell the story (and explain why) in the GBA Games "travel stories" forum.

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2013
    Hello. I am Cataquack Warrior. I have been a long-time Pokémon fan. Although I have not played many of the games, I have remained an active viewer of the anime. Plus, I have still studied up on the games, and have several guides that I keep with me for reference and reading material. Also, I have taken an interest in the manga. I have all of the English volumes of Magical Pokémon Journey, and am reading Pokémon Special now.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Chisswarrior said:
    Hey everybody, I'm new here.

I mostly joined to be able to be active during downtime at work.

I am a new competitive battler (mostly on Pokemon Laboratory/Smogon), but will be going online with my DS soon.

Word.

Oh and I've been playing since the day Red and Blue came out.
    Hey Chiss, welcome to PC! Well, competetive battling is a domain which I'm certainly not familiar with. I mean, I haven't had a single battle over wi-fi and will probably lose to a five year old kid! XD; Anyway, since you're interested in competetive battling, be sure to check out the 'Battle Stadium' sub-forum of the 'Wi-fi' section of PC. I'm sure you'll have a blast. Hope you have fun, bro. ;]

Sr. Kat said:
    Hello to all.I'm Sr.Kat and i signed up day before yesterday.I'm a brazilian hacker,and i like very much pokecommunity.I too like to make hackroms,but i'm not so good,still learning some things.I am here specially to see other people hackroms and make friends!
    HEY KAT! I THINK I HAVE SEEN THAT 'KAT' SOMEWHERE. Isn't it from that show 'Kid vs Kat', hmm? My sister totally loves that show. XD; Anyway, moving on to the main topic, I'd like to officially welcome you to PC, Sir Kat. If ROM hacking and making friends is what you desire, you've certainly set your foot in the right place. You couldn't have been in a better place...or maybe not? Anyway, be sure to check out the emulation section of the forum. Since that's where your interest lies, you're bound to have a joyride there. And worry not, there'll be a lot of people whom you'll be able to get along and be friends with. Very soon. Hope you have fun, Mr. Kat. :D

Maikeru. said:
    I'm... back. I used to be Pokemon Michael but I left in... July 09, I believe. Aaaaanyway, I'm back. Okay I feel weird, time to end this post. :'D
    Pokemon Michael? Hmm, I don't think that name rings a bell, I'm afraid. Anyway, glad to have you back at the forums, Maikeru. Enjoy your stay here. :D

Kibagorules! said:
    Hey guys ...Im...nervous!ok, come on don't be afraid of teh interwebz!
    btw, has anyone noticed that one guy that wants big magikarps in D/P/Pt?
    Meude, It won't make a difference if your magikarp was as big as a friggen
    steelix!It won't make a difference!
    Haha, no need to be nervous, my friend. This is just a virtual reality sorta thing. No one is gonna eat you if you go a little off here and there, you know? We guys at PC are very friendly anyway. We don't bite, I assure you of that. XD; Anyway, welcome to PC, in case you're new. And as for the guy in D/P/Pt...umm, I'm not sure about that.

Porygon Shellder said:
    Hi, I'm new on the forum. I've been reading some of the threads on here and I decided to join!
    Glad to see you here, buddy. Hope you stick around for quite a while. Don't forget to read the rules. Unless, of course, if you have already read them! XD;

Deucem said:
    Hiya everyone! I'm Deucem ( Diyukem ). I've been lurking around here for quite a while now. Today, I decided to make an account. =P
    Good day~
    Hello, Deucem! Welcome to Pokécommunity forums! Glad you chose to be a part of us. You made a wise choice, son. Thou art good.

Oh, and nice name. Pretty cool. ;]

ShinyMightyena said:
    Hey everyone ^^ im here to hopefully make some friends. for some reason its hard for me to make friends > <
    Making friends is hard? Well, I think you'll just have to stick around for a while and post a little bit here and there. You know, once you start getting friend requests, you'll have a much easier time gaining friends. Don't you worry, you'll have your own group of good friends over here pretty soon. Just keep at it. =]

Oh, and welcome to PC, btw. XD;

Mainkai said:
    Hello there. I've been playing through Leafgreen and Emerald lately and my Pokémon interest has been revitalised. I found PokéCommunity through a google search and decided to give it a whirl. It's nice to be here.
    You know, anything that has 'Kai' in it automatically gets translated into 'ftw' for me. Hence, I'm an instant fan of your name. :D

Moving on, welcome to PC, Kai! Glad you chose to be a part of our crew. PC is sorta like a haven for Pokemon fans, if you ask me. It is better than any other pokemon forum I know, that's for sure. Anyway, hope you read the rules and have a enjoyable stay here. :]

Rykin122 said:
    Hey there everyone @ Pokécommunity

My name is Rykin122 < as you can see > and I am / was HG/SS/B/W Translator and Hacker on other websites translating Japanese > English and English > Dutch. I was the one who created an translation for the Japanese version of HG/SS with all the text from the USA version of HG/SS to avoid some nasty anti-piracy technologies, which back in that days wern't cracked yet.

I also edited FR/LG/G/S/RU/SA/EM/Y/R/G etc on the old GB, GBC and GBA and still playin' my hacks on the good old iPod* Touch
    Hey there Rykin! Welcome to PC! As for the translation thing..umm, I don't think I've got any choice but to believe you. I don't really understand any other language apart from English, Hindi and Marathi, after all. XD; Anyway, hope you have a pleasant stay and you put your translation skills to good use over here...somehow. I don't even know why I wrote that. Haha

Zakalak said:
    Hey I'm Zak, I love pokemon. I'm 15 years and played and beat every pokemon game at least twice (with all possible pokemon caught), though that is excluding pokemon black and white. I want to start working on a hack soon, I''ll probably make a thread about it soon.
    Whoa Zak, all the pokemon!? Wow, that's quite an achievement you made there, bro. Unless, of course, it was done via some unfair means, which, btw, I'm sure you didn't opt for. XD; Anyway, glad to have you among us, buddy. Be sure to check out the emulation section if you're interested in making a hack. Hope you have fun. :]

Christopher Salutes said:
    I'm Chris, i love pokemon. my favorite game is pokemon fire red (Kanto in general) and my favorite pokemon is mewtwo. i am making a hack pokemon game called pokemon salutes.

if anyone has any sprites i could use for my hack i would be thankful, your name could also go in the credits. (this stuff is hard). i plan on releasing a full beta when i'm done.
    Pokemon Salutes? Nice name. :D

Well, welcome to PC forums, Christopher. I'm happy you chose to be a part of us...but I'm afraid that this isn't the place to ask for help regarding anything related to hacks. You should check out the ROM Hacking section, imo. People from there will be of much greater help. You wouldn't really get many people from NU/W who can help you anyway since maybe only a few people over here may have even a little knowledge about ROM hacking and stuff related to it. Personally, I don't know a damn thing. I fail so bad.

Beastaxe said:
    im i new user ive been here a while but only to get like 2 hack so yea
    Hehe, another user like me? I joined to get some hacks too, haha! But decided to stick around in the end. Anyway, hope you decide to stick around sometime. ;]

Gardevoir Island said:
    Hello, im new here i have just recently started a hack on Ruby with a few of my friends called Pokemon Psyche. when finished we will release the game for you guys. anyways, this is the first forum i have ever been a part of since it's the only one i thought was actually really cool.
    Hello there, Gardevoir! Welcome to PC forums!

As for the hack, I'm sure we'll be happy to have a look/get to experience it. And you're interested in hacks, checking out the Emulation or the ROM hacking section would be a good idea. Once you're done with your hack, don't forget to make a thread in the ROM hacking section. I'm sure we'll have tons of fun with it, haha. Anyway, hope you have a good time. And yes, PC certainly is cool. ;]

Mudfoot said:
    Hi, I'm new here... my only Pokemon experience so far is Sapphire and Leaf Green on the GBA, but I'm deep into the after-game on both and I just caught Suicune without using a Master Ball... an epic quest! I'm going to tell the story (and explain why) in the GBA Games "travel stories" forum.
    Yo Mudfoot, welcome to PC forums! Leaf Green and Sapphire? Whoa, that sure brings back a lot of nostalgic memories. <3; Well, heading there and writing about your epic adventure might not really be a bad idea. Be sure to follow the rules though. We wouldn't want you to get into trouble, right? I haven't really been there so I wouldn't know if that section has some additional rules that you've gotta follow. But yeah, since nearly all PC sections have their own set of rules and some may be unique to those specific sections, I'll advise you read them. Anyway, hope you have a blast here! If I ever get time, I'll definitely read your log. ;]

Cataquack Warrior said:
    Hello. I am Cataquack Warrior. I have been a long-time Pokémon fan. Although I have not played many of the games, I have remained an active viewer of the anime. Plus, I have still studied up on the games, and have several guides that I keep with me for reference and reading material. Also, I have taken an interest in the manga. I have all of the English volumes of Magical Pokémon Journey, and am reading Pokémon Special now.
    Hello there! Welcome to Pokécommunity forums, Cataquack Warrior! You seem like a pretty die-hard fan to me. Much more of a fan than I am, hehe. Nice to see such a big pokéfan join us! Hope you have a great time. Don't forget to rules, though! :]

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2013
    Hey all, Ive been here before, multiple times. I decided to start my HeartGold a new, and really put some effort in. Im primarily a Grass Type and Water Type lover. Feel free to email me, just please, no spam : D. Once i get started, i will have my Friend Code and other info up and rockin! : D

Years
  • Spare Event Raikou...?

Not to be greedy but, I need an event shiny Raikou as I missed out on it and with the knowledge of requiring it in B/W when I get it I would really like someone to trade me one... that's if it will still count in my game. Thanks and hi all btw! :)

Once a pokéfan, always a pokéfan. :)

squirtlez

total n00b
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    okay... hello. my name is squirtlez. erm.... i dunno what to say. im new to pc. i dont hack or anything.... ive just been playing pokemon since 2003. and ive been on other forums before and this looked interesting. this is a terrible introduction. i should probably use some capitals. Bai now.

Years
  • Hello!

I'm new to this(which is obvious since i'm posting in here XD). The last time I was part of a pokemon online fanclub type website was around 4 or more years ago so at least i'm not completely clueless. I'm 15 and have liked pokemon for as long as I can remeber so i'm really excited to talk to people that love pokemon nearly as much as I do :D.

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2022
    Hi everyone, this is my first post... I have been looking around man you guys are goo d at what you do :D.

I'm attempting to make a game, but you all know how long the average attention span lasts, so we will see how that goes. If anyone needs some ideas for a game I have heaps, or if your having a writers block moment I'll be glad to help.

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2011
    So hai there.. I don't normally do introductory posts but, I'm trying to be a different, better person, so here goes. I'm 20 years old, an intriguing individual and meticulous gamer. My interest in pokemon stems from before the game was made, form personal experience and the like. I intend on making an in depth fan game of pokemon, stemming across all current regions, with all the current pokemon, attempting to imitate a lot of their systems, add some new features, new pokemon, and try to recapture that excitement of catching my first pokemon on a fresh copy of Blue way back when. We need more experiences, not more games. My fiance is going to school for programming, and I'll be learning from her. I'm getting more proficient with spriting, at least with recoloring and revamping the pokemon themselves as seen in my avatar and profile pic. (Two different ones.) I'm not very socially oriented, but I'm trying. Much love <3~

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2011
    Hey, I'm Jack and i'm 16,I've been lurking along time and finally decided to join the forums, can't wait to try all the hacks on my psp. I love pokemon but my ds broke, so no black or white for me :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back