• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
  • Hey everyone, I'm Adventurer Finn. You can call me Finn. As you can see I'm an avid fan of Adventure Time with Finn and Jake and Pokemon. I have a wallet shaped like Finn's head and I carry a Vulpix card in said wallet. Does anyone like my signature? I made it. It's my team. My Archeops is shiny. c:

EDIT: Oh dear it seems my signature is not visible. D:
    Oh dear, sig issues already. D: Maybe I can help... what are you trying to do with it?
    Other than that, Adventure Time is the shizz, yo. :D Welcome to PC!

Hello people I am here to spread my somewhat small but hopfully usefull knowledge of pokemon
    Spread the love! Or knowledge! Or whatever! Just do it while having fun <3

Hello, people, I am new here! I prefer to be called "Sparky", "Spark", or other variatons of my username. I am an owner and player of Pokemon Yellow, Pokemon Platinum, Pokemon XD, and Pokemon Battle Revolution. I look forward to this site. That is alll for now!
    Hi Sparky! I'd recommend adding Pokemon Emerald and Pokemon Black to your collection~

Hiiii I new here!! Umm

e 3 e......Pokemon is fun....

I have SS & Black...NE1 Battle??

Oh wait..Yeah Im BuRnT EGGs!! You can call me whatever...lol Umm..My user name is weird isnt it?? I dont like burnt eggs but i like this name! So yeah..Hope I get to know you guys!! Bye!!

...e 3 e...O Gawd.....I came off as weird...lol
    No worries, I think most of us are pretty strange. <3 Eggy! I shall call you Eggy. Welcome to the family~

Hi Im new to this site but im trying to bring together a fight type pokemon team and I need help! I am playing soulsilver and If your up for it we can trade, if ur interested in any of the soulsilver pokemon, Im looking for the pokemon starter torchic or monferno and also for hitmonlee or hitmonchan. Let me know if your interested, I have many pokemon so let me know if theres any that your interested in trading! my friendcode is 3138 6202 4832 my name is Ed.
    It looks like you'd be good looking in the Trade Corner, HG/SS, and/or Strategies & Movesets. Hope you find what you need!

Hallo all!

Just wanted to stop by and say hi, now that i bought Pokemon White and a DSi to play it on a week ago, since i wanted to try a more competitive approach to pokemon, and with the wifi i think its looking really promising.

And i must say, all the trading that you can do have really been a big plus for me so far, i really am enjoying it, breeding all sort of pokemon to trade to others.

And im actually making a trade thread right now, if only i had known it requires 15 posts to make those fancy pictures of the pokemon like i have seen other use, but oh well 15 aint that much anyway :)

But looking forward to get to know more of you guys and girls(if any) and do some trading ^^
    There are probably many more girls here than you would think, myself being one of them. <3
    But hey! Welcome to PC~

Hullo everybody. Posting here for the first time. I'm definitely not new to the Pokemon franchise. Haaa. It's the first video game I ever played, along with the first show I ever watched. I've been wanting to get into ROM hacking for a while now, but I've been having trouble getting started, so I figured this would be a good place to get advice and talk to people about stuff I like.
    ROM Hacking is pretty big here, and from what I hear there is a lot going on in those sections. :3 I'm sure you could find helpful stuff~
    Oh, and are you still watching the show? I would recommend it for sure~

Rionix

My girlfriend is a crazy fox
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    Hello, kind of new member here. Been a FireRed version trainer but stopped at that then saved money to buy a DS Lite and my very own Pokemon White Version. Been enjoying the game and I'm almost finish with the main story, i think (im in the last gym now).

Anyways, you guys know where can I watch pokemon BW english dub or subs would do, but i prefer subs (its more up-to-date in episodes)

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Hello, kind of new member here. Been a FireRed version trainer but stopped at that then saved money to buy a DS Lite and my very own Pokemon White Version. Been enjoying the game and I'm almost finish with the main story, i think (im in the last gym now).

Anyways, you guys know where can I watch pokemon BW english dub or subs would do, but i prefer subs (its more up-to-date in episodes)
    As far as I know, linking to anime streaming websites is not allowed. You always have Google, though.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2011
    Noob here, how ya'll folks doin?

Hey guys new to PC, name is Brandon. hope i can catch up to speed with online, so i can be of use to you and others.. still having trouble getting my ds to wrk online tho, my router is giving me problems..

Rionix

My girlfriend is a crazy fox
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    As far as I know, linking to anime streaming websites is not allowed. You always have Google, though.

oh thats okay haha :D

thanks for the reply though, see ya around

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Hey guys new to PC, name is Brandon. hope i can catch up to speed with online, so i can be of use to you and others.. still having trouble getting my ds to wrk online tho, my router is giving me problems..
    Hey there, welcome to PC! What game are you trying to use to go online, if I may ask?
    oh thats okay haha :D

thanks for the reply though, see ya around
    No problem. See you around too! ^^;

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2011
    Newbie to site, ello, come in site!

*Begin transmission* Greetings fellow pokemon geeks! (And that's a compliment in my book) My name's Jasmine and I've decided your site looks awesome. So I hope to make your aqquantince and not got flamed to much -_-. Reply please!^_^*End transmission*...*static*

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2011
    Hey do you have the shiny raikou i could really use one since i accidently skipped the event

PokéTravellerNumber13

A Multi-Diamensional Traveller
    Years
  • Your Site, My Need For Knowledge, Our Pokémon

Greetings my fellow Poké-fans, while on my life long search for knowledge on everything there is to know, I see here, The PokéCommunity seems the ideal place to expand my brain on Poké-related stuff.

I may not be here on a regular basis but I will try to learn as much stuff as I can from those willing to teach.

I already have a great deal loads of knowlegde of the Poké-World, yet I've been away for some time, since the good old days of Gold, Silver and Cyrstal.

I hope to reboot and expand my knowledge on all there is to know from these excellant creatures.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and as a forward to all new members to join at a later date, "Welcome!"

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • *Begin transmission* Greetings fellow pokemon geeks! (And that's a compliment in my book) My name's Jasmine and I've decided your site looks awesome. So I hope to make your aqquantince and not got flamed to much -_-. Reply please!^_^*End transmission*...*static*
    Hello, Jasmine! Welcome to PC! You shouldn't worry 'bout getting flamed, we're the friendliest community you'll find. <3 Hope to see you around!

Hey do you have the shiny raikou i could really use one since i accidently skipped the event
    Check out the Trade Corner, you might find something there. ^_^

Greetings my fellow Poké-fans, while on my life long search for knowledge on everything there is to know, I see here, The PokéCommunity seems the ideal place to expand my brain on Poké-related stuff.

I may not be here on a regular basis but I will try to learn as much stuff as I can from those willing to teach.

I already have a great deal loads of knowlegde of the Poké-World, yet I've been away for some time, since the good old days of Gold, Silver and Cyrstal.

I hope to reboot and expand my knowledge on all there is to know from these excellant creatures.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and as a forward to all new members to join at a later date, "Welcome!"
    Welcome to PC. To start catching up I would recommend playing Emerald and Platinum for Generations III and IV respectively. They're the best games of their generations. :D
    In any case, it's always cool to see old Pokemon fans joining up. :3

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • .:: @TheSmartOne ::.

Thank you, I going to get Gen III games as soon as i can, as for Gen IV, I have already played them breifly, borrowing them of my younger brother, but I am trying to get them too.
    Good luck getting them, and have fun when you do~

Hello there. shawn_07 here.

Uh yeah. That's all--thank you.
    That's all? Aww. Welcome to PC, whether you know what to say or not. :3

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2011
    So, hello, y'all. A_Creative_Name is my name (ACN, if you like :\). Mostly I'm just here for the hax. But Pokemon are pretty cool, right?

I really don't know what else to say.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • So, hello, y'all. A_Creative_Name is my name (ACN, if you like :\). Mostly I'm just here for the hax. But Pokemon are pretty cool, right?

I really don't know what else to say.
    Hi ACN, welcome to PC! Lots of people join for the hax, but I hope you branch out and become an at least sort of active member of the community. :3

Dale

Captain Ressentiment
    Years
  • Hey everybody!
    My name is, well Dale, but I guess that was kind of obvious. Anyway because Black and White actually support my security settings, I felt I needed a forum to talk to, to share with, trade, battle, etc.

So, I've been playing Pokemon since Ruby, and watched the original series over ten years ago when it was released (I was only like 5 years old at the time, so thats why I didn't have the original games). i also have a few legitimate level 100s, a Blaziken and a Blastoise. as soon as i defeat the elite four (in a day or two as i dont play it hours on end) i would happily trade with anyone that wants a Treeko (i have a level 80 female Sceptile).

And thats all,
    Thanks

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2011
    Well hi. My name is Aaron, and ive been playin since ruby. Im currently working on black and have only been playing for 3 days, and im in the process of challanging the elite four, but im looking to trade and battle :)

sak5222

Lets play pokemon!
    Years
  • im new, but i have a pretty amazing team on HeartGold. It is...
    Kingdra Lvl 100
    Scizor Lvl 73
    Dragonite Lvl 66
    Snorlax Lvl 62 (worst on team!!)
    Tyranitar Lvl 58
    Torterra Lvl 60 (got from trade with brother that plays Pearl)

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2011
    So, I'm new to the forum, but not quite new to Pokemon. I started playing Pokemon in 3rd grade with gold up until I finished fire red on my gba. At 17 I got back into my pokemon by playing through roms and hacked versions on my computer. I'm hoping I can buy a working DS (or maybe 3DS!) soon and dig into the newer pokemon games. Until I can get a job or whatever I'll still be obsessively replaying the older games and hopefully expanding my pokeknowledge here

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back