• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • As a welding technician, we weld various steel structures(Buildings, Ships, Cars, anything made of metal) together using heat! Its dirty work, but someone has to do it.

Canada has been very strange this year. We've had more snow in Feburary and March then we did in November and December, and it's going to keep on comming.

Wyl

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2011
    Im new here i dont have a picture sorry but i can tell you my poke mon i have 2 Spearow's Speary and Deary a Totodile called tic toc a Rattatta called buck and a weedle called spike

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2011
    Hello there i'm very new to forums and i'd like to see what a forum community is like so i'd like to give this a shot :)

Waflix

Silver
    Years
  • I'm new to this community, and the 3614th poster of this thread.
    I have played Pokémon since I was 6 or 7, and my favourite games are Pokémon Silver and Diamond. The ones I especially don't like, are Pokémon Black and White.
    Yes, I am still working on a avatar, a signature and things like that. And I'm really sure that this account will stay active. At least, for a while.

~ Waflix
    ---
    Edit: I also use the allias "Silver" in ALL Pokémon games.

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • As a welding technician, we weld various steel structures(Buildings, Ships, Cars, anything made of metal) together using heat! Its dirty work, but someone has to do it.

Canada has been very strange this year. We've had more snow in Feburary and March then we did in November and December, and it's going to keep on comming.
    Sounds kind of interesting.

Stupid weather. :( /Minnesotan

Im new here i dont have a picture sorry but i can tell you my poke mon i have 2 Spearow's Speary and Deary a Totodile called tic toc a Rattatta called buck and a weedle called spike
    Sounds like an interesting team. Welcome to PC!

Hello there i'm very new to forums and i'd like to see what a forum community is like so i'd like to give this a shot :)
    You will be thrilled with forums if PC is your first experience. It's nice and friendly and fun, and the rules are simple and appropriate. :3 Have fun exploring!

I'm new to this community, and the 3614th poster of this thread.
    I have played Pokémon since I was 6 or 7, and my favourite Blankets are Pokémon Silver and Cherrim. The ones I especially don't like, are Pokémon Stunfisk and White.
    Yes, I am still working on a avatar, a signature and things like that. And I'm really sure that this account will stay active. At least, for a while.

~ Waflix
    ---
    Edit: I also use the allias "Silver" in ALL Pokémon Blankets.
    Aww, why no Black and White? Too different for you?
    Welcome to PC anyway, hope you have fun!

Hi. I am Hitori. Happy to be here
    Happy you've come to meet us! :3 Any particular reason you're here?

Rio~lu

Riolu
    Years
  • Hi! ....what now?
    OH!
    I know!
    I like pie :D

What in the blue blazes is up with this place today?!?!?

Last edited:

YouMadBro?

Cool Story Bro.
    Years
  • Sigh~ I would join minutes before April Fools :P
    Today after school, when I logged in, I was thinking about all the threads and then I saw what happened to PC! xD
    I'm sooo confused about everything! xD

gastly4

gastly4
    Years
    • PH
    • Seen Mar 31, 2024
    wew...

Hi everyone....im also new here in this forum!... glad to be a member here!...... just add me and visit me page.:classic:;):cheeky::D

BoboTheHobo

spare some pokedollars?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2015
    Hello. I have gone by BoboTheHobo before, and since my normal username was used already, I chose it again here. I don't expect to be especially active here, but it looks like a nice active place to come to occasionally.

I came here because I had a binge of playing ROM hacks (which, like usual, ends up with me frustrated and confused), and this place had a nice collection. I think I'll take part in the Challenges subforum when I come here again, but spriting and writing are also things I really enjoy.

I'm Canadian and I live in Nova Scotia, where we've gotten our first snow since January in the past two days. Not much, but it's still a bit ridiculous. I like music (RHCP especially <3), some strategy games (such as Risk, chess, and Advance Wars), and am involved in a decent bit of school activity.

My favourite pokemon are Beedrill and Steelix. Beedrill because it is cool and oddly proportioned, and Steelix because it's a giant metal snake that can will eat houses.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2011
    Hello

Hey everybody, I'm also new here, and I'm hoping to jump right in to things (although I'm kinda new to this whole forum thing).

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2014
    Hullo \(^u^)/
    I just decided I felt like looking for a Pokemon forum since not a lot of people in my town care for it.
    OTL
    Nice to meet everyone~

Years
  • My favourite pokemon are Beedrill and Steelix. Beedrill because it is cool and oddly proportioned, and Steelix because it's a giant metal snake that can will eat houses.

Steelix is pretty epic, and Nova Scotia is great. Nothing beats a cold beer and some freshly caught lobster!

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2011
    I am new

Hello, I am a new User, but i dont plan on staying long.

I tried Serebii and it didnt work, neither did yahoo answers, or even omegle worked.

Please, I am begging all of you, please complete my perfect team.

I have gotten all of these pokemon fairly, but lost them tragically. Like battery death, game death, and even, friends who released them behind my back.

What I am really looking for is a shiny charizard, i have already multiple lv. 100's, but no shiny, i am terrible at finding them, lv. 60 at the least, pokemon b/w please, but 4th gen games will do to. no masterball.

The second part is a Zoroark, yes i have one from the event, but you cant get a lv 30 at the end of the game and train it in 10 minutes, and all suitable pokemon to train with it, have been defeated, so i would like one lv. 60 or higher pls, no shiny, shiny zoro's are for collecting, not battlling. No master ball.

The third part is a Metagross, i was younger when i got it, but i caught it in a master ball, so now im sad, ar cheats are bad now. shiny yes/no idc, no master ball. lv. 60 and up pls, or close.

the fourth part is a tyranitar, i already got a FAIR level 100, but again, lost in the depths of my firered in my closet. Lv. 60 no master, no shiny.

The fith part is a dragonite, i already have that covered, twice.

The sixth part is a scizor, the best it can be, no shiny, no masterball, good moves, lv. 60 or up.

my b/w friend code is 2279 6649 1565
    my other friend code is 2106 4913 4390 for IV gen games {ex. HGSS, D/P/PL}

please contact me, ill check this for a few weeks every day, so dont hesitate.

Years

Found this forum doing a search for my 10yr old son who plays pokemon on his DS. Thought I would join one since I dont know much about it, my son has aspergers so I know joining a forum can be a big help sometimes.
    Right now he is playing heart gold.

Snorelacks

I'm looking for a Vanilluxe or Beartic lv.50 and up. Shiny will get a lot more from me.

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    Hello All

Hey guys, I'm new here. After looking around at different forums I decided this was the place for me (I may start a Serebii account though). I've never done a Pokemon before so this should be fun! My current poke-team:
    ->Samurott lvl. 43
    ->Damanitaran lvl. 43
    ->Vannilish lvl. 43
    ->Lilligant lvl. 43
    ->Gigalith lvl. 43
    ->Stoutland lvl. 43

As you can see I'm a little behind on the game (school is annoying and takes away from gametime). My ideal team (me and my friends are using only Unnova pokes right now) would be:
    ->Zoroark
    ->Damanitaran
    ->Lilligant
    ->Jellicent
    ->Vanniluxe
    ->Hydregon

Hopefully I can get my hands on all that! And I'll see you guys around the boards :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2011
    Hello Everyone. New user "^.^. Reading some of the forum posts you all seem like great people, and I hope maybe I can make some new Pokemon friends :P

I'm currently on White, post game, and desperately looking for first and second gen starters, Any help appreciated :P

I also have Diamond =3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back