• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2011
    Sup? This place is awesome for people that have been fans of the pokemon series for so long and I am glad to be here.

Shadow-L

Lonesome Road
    Years
  • ^Well put, I'm pretty new too, but I hope to be staying for a good while. And not to steal your question, TheSmartOne, but I'm enjoying the trivia (I call it the Game Corner, lol) and competitive battling sections; I'm avidly familiar with both.

Dent

taste the café m o c h a ♥
    Years
  • Sup? This place is awesome for people that have been fans of the pokemon series for so long and I am glad to be here.
    Welcome to the best forum on the internet. ^_^ What started you up on Pokémon?

^Well put, I'm pretty new too, but I hope to be staying for a good while. And not to steal your question, TheSmartOne, but I'm enjoying the trivia (I call it the Game Corner, lol) and competitive battling sections; I'm avidly familiar with both.
    Welcome to you too~
    Omg omg omg The Game Corner is sooo the best name for that place I have ever heard. If ever a section name change comes up, that should be it. :D And no worries about question-thieving, it's just nice that somebody answered~

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2011
    Hello PC, I'm MajeStar3800 and I've been battling in PO for a while.
    I don't do competitive battling in the DS games mainly because I'm so impatient and lazy to EV train, and then get Pokemon to L100.

I'm also 11, and have been playing Pokemon for about 6 Months. I'm a fast learner and like to watch other battles, and maybe get a few idea from their teams ;) I'm a fond user of OU pokemon(obviously), and I'm still trying to figure out how to get past my team(s) weaknesses. I hope to learn a lot from this Forum and also battle in lots of Tournaments and with other Players as well in the server!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Dunno how many folks around here are up late... But hi! I'm brand new here ^_^

I'm watching the VMAs I'm just here, haha. I'm usually up around this hour. xD Anyways, welcome aboard! Feel free to ask me or my partner Hiidoran any questions you may have. Hope you're having a great time!

Hello PC, I'm MajeStar3800 and I've been battling in PO for a while.
    I don't do competitive battling in the DS games mainly because I'm so impatient and lazy to EV train, and then get Pokemon to L100.

I'm also 11, and have been playing Pokemon for about 6 Months. I'm a fast learner and like to watch other battles, and maybe get a few idea from their teams ;) I'm a fond user of OU pokemon(obviously), and I'm still trying to figure out how to get past my team(s) weaknesses. I hope to learn a lot from this Forum and also battle in lots of Tournaments and with other Players as well in the server!

Hello there! You should totally check out the Competitive Battling Center if you're itching for tournaments, battles, and Team-Ratings. I believe PC has its very own PO server where you can join in and battle with other members. Welcome aboard, btw!

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2011
    So I'm new to the forum and was just wondering, an I hope this doesn't come off as rude, but does this site have a good frequent amount of RP's now-a-days?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hey there! Huge Pokemon fan here, (Talk about a newsflash) I'm new to this site, but its really cool so far! :D

I'm really glad that you're liking the site so far. :) What got you into Pokemon? Welcome aboard, by the way. I'm here if you got questions to ask. Keep enjoying PC! There's actually more to come. ^_^

So I'm new to the forum and was just wondering, an I hope this doesn't come off as rude, but does this site have a good frequent amount of RP's now-a-days?

Ooooh, a new RPer on the block. You should check out the Roleplay Corner. We have awesome Roleplays (whether Pokemon related or not), or you can create your own. We have a library full of them. ^_^ Welcome to the PokeCommunity, though! have fun~

Acetrainer777

Ace trainer
    Years
  • Thanks a ton :) It was kind of the fading trend while I was growing up, when I was about seven it wasn't a big thing, sadly. I just never grew out of it! Its considered "Nerdy" Now, but I don't care, its still awesome :D

Years
  • Interesting welcome. I happened to come across this forum at Big Boards. It's quite nice to be a member on some interesting big forums rather than the open/close sort of things that show up daily. One day they open the next they're closed.

_Garret

Digital Angels Inc.
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Hi guys I've been around for a month or so but haven't posted much. Im going into emulation and stuff now its great to find a big site dedicated to Pokemon rom's and emulation saved me if it wasn't for emulation i dont know where id be now all the biggest pokemon game makers are here for me this site was salvation.

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Thanks a ton :) It was kind of the fading trend while I was growing up, when I was about seven it wasn't a big thing, sadly. I just never grew out of it! Its considered "Nerdy" Now, but I don't care, its still awesome :D
    It was a fading trend already when you were growing up? That makes me feel so old, gosh. ;;

Interesting welcome. I happened to come across this forum at Big Boards. It's quite nice to be a member on some interesting big forums rather than the open/close sort of things that show up daily. One day they open the next they're closed.
    I've always loved big forums too~ The small ones, if they don't disappear- just get stale. :/ But PC is the best of the best and I'm sure you'll have fun here~

Hi guys I've been around for a month or so but haven't posted much. Im going into emulation and stuff now its great to find a big site dedicated to Pokemon rom's and emulation saved me if it wasn't for emulation i dont know where id be now all the biggest pokemon game makers are here for me this site was salvation.
    Hey there! Glad you're finding PC to be an excellent resource. :> I encourage you to poke around the other sections even though your main interest is emulation; there's fun stuff everywhere!

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2011
    Hey guys wats up! :) I am new here and wanna make some new friends with the same interests. I love video games and pokemon is one of the biggest ones for me. I make videos on youtube and I made my first Pokemon video which I will post here when I get the chance. So my name is Karim.

What about you guys? :)

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Hey guys wats up! :) I am new here and wanna make some new friends with the same interests. I love video games and pokemon is one of the biggest ones for me. I make videos on youtube and I made my first Pokemon video which I will post here when I get the chance. So my name is Karim.

Hi Karim, I'm Anna! I've been doing youtube things recently too- namely vlogs. What kind of Pokemon video is it? An AMV or part of a walkthrough or Let's Play or what?

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Hey guys wats up! :) I am new here and wanna make some new friends with the same interests. I love video games and pokemon is one of the biggest ones for me. I make videos on youtube and I made my first Pokemon video which I will post here when I get the chance. So my name is Karim.

It's always nice to see someone who likes making videos of their preferred game. I make videos of Pokemon and Marvel vs Capcom 3 myself.
    Welcome to PC! I'm sure you'll like the Video Gaming section we have here, and if you're making a Let's Play or like to watch them, you can always check the sub section!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back