• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

=(^.^)=

Rawrr♥ PC's Snugglemonster
Years
  • Welcome to PC, Gio! :3
    You can call me Paws, and you seem to be in luck. Everything you're interested in, we have here, as Meganium said~ :D What's your favorite Pokemon game?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Minnesota gets that hot? @-@ It seems so... extreme xD Going from cold and then hot so quickly is kind of confusing :P
    That it is. It's like the most extreme you can get without being in a desert.

Hi!
    I'm Giovanni but you can call me Gio or whatever,I'm Brazilian,and my interests are spriting,Rping,games,challenges,etc.
    Hey Gio, welcome to PC! I think everyone has already taken everything I would say, so... hi. xD;

Young4Ever

No need to be bitter,is there?
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Gio! :3
    You can call me Paws, and you seem to be in luck. Everything you're interested in, we have here, as Meganium said~ :D What's your favorite Pokemon game?

White ^_^

Hey Gio, welcome to PC! I think everyone has already taken everything I would say, so... hi. xD;

Thank you and unrelated note,I'm sick.Got insane headaches,pain TT.T
    I sound like cow when I say Oooooooooh outta pain T.TT
    Anyways tommorrow I might ditch school if I'm still sick,so that's a Plus ^_^

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Hehehe that it is, that it is. ^_^ It's kind of a chit-chat place for... well technically it's for you newer people but I'm old and I like to hang out here too so don't mind me. xD So did anything interesting happen in your world lately?

Neosquid

♦ Darkness ♦
    Years
  • Im stuck doing Physics flashcards that were technically due today, but I think I can get away with turning them in tomorrow.

=(^.^)=

Rawrr♥ PC's Snugglemonster
    Years

• White ^_^

Thank you and unrelated note,I'm sick.Got insane headaches,pain TT.T
    I sound like cow when I say Oooooooooh outta pain T.TT
    Anyways tommorrow I might ditch school if I'm still sick,so that's a Plus ^_^
    Ooh, I has white too.
    I hope you get better soon, though :3 Being sick sucks except for the whole skipping school part xD

Um, hello. Im new here, obviously.
    Welcome to PC, Neosquid :3

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Im stuck doing Physics flashcards that were technically due today, but I think I can get away with turning them in tomorrow.
    Flashcards <3 I always liked doing them but I was so bad at using them lol. But we always did them for languages... how do you do them for physics?

Neosquid

♦ Darkness ♦
    Years
  • Theres a word on the front and we have to find the definition and write it on the back. Theres two sheets that have around 17 words each on them. Its fairly easy, but it takes a while.

The words are stuff like "accuracy" and "Data", things I learned forever ago but still have to work on.

Neosquid

♦ Darkness ♦
    Years
  • I guess were having a quiz on them soon. Should be pretty easy.

And we will probably use them a bit after the quiz too.

Neosquid

♦ Darkness ♦
    Years
  • Im not that far in. Its not too bad so far, but I expect it to get a lot worse. I generally like science, but Chemistry and probably this class suck.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Im not that far in. Its not too bad so far, but I expect it to get a lot worse. I generally like science, but Chemistry and probably this class suck.
    Aww I liked Chemistry! Biology is simply fascinating though~

Gettin' better,gonna go to bed.Ciao and Adieu ^_^
    Hopefully you get all the way better soon~ Nightynight!

Young4Ever

No need to be bitter,is there?
    Years
  • Now I believe water is medicinal ^_^
    Anyways got better(kinda) after a cold showeer,who'd say ^_^
    Missed something?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back