• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
  • Now I believe water is medicinal ^_^
    Anyways got better(kinda) after a cold showeer,who'd say ^_^
    Missed something?
    My mum always says that water is the answer to everything. Well, not really, but she implies it. Welcome back, you didn't miss too much. :P
    Oh Em Gee! I LOVE CHEMISTRY!!! I took two years in a row. Once in High School and once in College. I kicked butt in that subject! *broke the curve everytime without any effort* ^-^
    Chemistry was soo easy for me. I had an amazing teacher too so that may have been why. ^^;
    Hi,I'm a new user,i'm Pokegirl426,but my trainer name is rei,nice to meet all of you
    Ohh Rei is such a cute name! ^__^ Welcome aboard~

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2011
    you can see what my pokemon game is starting to look like^^ check the game ideas

i guess its too bad i only have a long intro and a pokedex with only 15 pokemon so far..... and theyre on stikeh notehs -.-

brb gonna make a shadow reshiram XD

Last edited:

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
    Years
  • My mum always says that water is the answer to everything. Well, not really, but she implies it. Welcome back, you didn't miss too much. :P

Chemistry was soo easy for me. I had an amazing teacher too so that may have been why. ^^;

Ohh Rei is such a cute name! ^__^ Welcome aboard~
    What she said ^ About the welcome thing anyways :P

Chemistry was always easy for me too... but, my teacher was terrible xD And they weren't much better in college either :3 I got yelled at once though... for being too eager @-@ My professor told me that I had to give all the other kids a chance to answer ^-^'

Young4Ever

No need to be bitter,is there?
    Years
  • Welcome Rei ^_^
    I'm good at Chemistry,although it's my first year taking it,so ... Teacher's pretty nice tho ^_^

Deathcloud12

Random Prodigy
    Years
  • Welcome! You're going to love it here. ^^ Promise.

Thanks a bunch! And sorry for not replying my laptop said goodbye then died on me.

Hey~
    Welcome aboard PC.
    You'll love it here, everyone's really friendly and helpful, so :3
    What's your favorite Pokemon?

Thanks! My laptop died so i couldn't do anything. And my favorite pokemon? Umm i don't really have one. I don't really like any one pokemon more than the other. But if i had to pick one i would say gallade.

You're welcome Ally~

'Eyyy, welcome to PC, Deathcloud! This place is like, THE place for nice people who are Pokemon fans. <3 I'm sure you'll like it here! :D Do you own the games?

Thanks a bunch! Sorry for not replying. My laptop died and i finally got a replacement today. And i own soul silver and black. The rest of my ds games were stolen. Ugh issues. Hope your s'mores were good!

HI Deathcloud!
    How are you likin' PC?
    Do you own any games?
    What are your interests?
    And,sorry for the whole lot of questions ^_^

And well after having my laptop die and just getting a replacement today well. Umm i own soul silver and black. Im gonna count today as my first day! And my interests, well i play guitar and drums and piano. And i play xbox and ps3. Well and steam. Thanks!

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! <3

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • What she said ^ About the welcome thing anyways :P

Chemistry was always easy for me too... but, my teacher was terrible xD And they weren't much better in college either :3 I got yelled at once though... for being too eager @-@ My professor told me that I had to give all the other kids a chance to answer ^-^'
    lolwhat. Usually teachers are happy when the students want to learn, gosh...

Welcome Rei ^_^
    I'm good at Chemistry,although it's my first year taking it,so ... Teacher's pretty nice tho ^_^
    I hope you keep liking it! Lots of people I know kinda got bored in the middle.

Thanks a bunch! Sorry for not replying. My laptop died and i finally got a replacement today. And i own soul silver and black. The rest of my ds games were stolen. Ugh issues. Hope your s'mores were good!
    Whaaaat? How did they get stolen? And yes they were good thank you. ^_^

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Ooh, then the teacher thought you were being a smartass. lol I got that all the time, but I was actually aiming for "smartass" so it worked for me lol.

Young4Ever

No need to be bitter,is there?
    Years
  • i'm generally the smartass in my class.Math,Science,english I can help with them ^_^
    (Note that engliush is not yours(Native English Speaker) English,but like a non-native(speaker or not) one.) So it's pretty easy,hardest thing were Past Perfect(not that it was hard to me) ;P

Deathcloud12

Random Prodigy
    Years
  • Whaaaat? How did they get stolen? And yes they were good thank you. ^_^[/QUOTE]

I'm gonna make a guess and say the whaaaat? was regarding the stolen games. Well honestly i don't really know. But the last time i saw them was at my party last year. And s'mores rule! Umm which of the games do you have?

Random comment time: Look. I don't have the silver crab if you tied up Monopoly Man. Because 20 years ago in Arkansas, we met and we ate bananas. But I didn't blow up! So instead, we just sat and sung It's A Small World After All. And while we were doing it, we killed the scat man with a gluestick that just happened to be dancing to our music. So the silver crab came and said, "I have a mystery portal, but look. You won't have me if they tied up Monopoly Man. Because 20 years ago in Arkansas, you met and you ate bananas." And so I saw you people. And here I am. Get it? You better. I have a purple orange sliced in half and I am not afraid to use it.

Sorry i really had to get the random comment out of the way no. My friend said on the next website i go on post a really random comment so there it was!

lolwhat. Usually teachers are happy when the students want to learn, gosh...

I hope you keep liking it! Lots of people I know kinda got bored in the middle.

Whaaaat? How did they get stolen? And yes they were good thank you. ^_^

Sorry i failed at quoting you. but its above!

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • im new and want to know where you get the download links from
    Welcome, but you may wanna specify what download links you're talking about.

I'm gonna make a guess and say the whaaaat? was regarding the stolen games. Well honestly i don't really know. But the last time i saw them was at my party last year. And s'mores rule! Umm which of the games do you have?

Random comment time: Look. I don't have the silver crab if you tied up Monopoly Man. Because 20 years ago in Arkansas, we met and we ate bananas. But I didn't blow up! So instead, we just sat and sung It's A Small World After All. And while we were doing it, we killed the scat man with a gluestick that just happened to be dancing to our music. So the silver crab came and said, "I have a mystery portal, but look. You won't have me if they tied up Monopoly Man. Because 20 years ago in Arkansas, you met and you ate bananas." And so I saw you people. And here I am. Get it? You better. I have a purple orange sliced in half and I am not afraid to use it.

Sorry i really had to get the random comment out of the way no. My friend said on the next website i go on post a really random comment so there it was!
    So one of your friends mighta taken them? :<

I have Emerald, Pearl, Plat, HG, Black, PMD: Blue, and PMD: EoS. :>

And... I like the random comment. lol

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Omgosh @-@ Well I've played all of those... but, I don't have that many Poke games because I have to keep trading them in and out >.< *is too poor not to do trade ins on occassion*
    I never do trade-ins really... if I get bored I just play Emerald cause I never get sick of it; if I need a new game I save up for a long time. :3 It may be, though, tht it's more my pack-rat tenancies coming out- never give or throw anything away cause it may be useful later.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back