• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 29, 2013
    I haven't posted in this in a few days now xD..Sorry you guys,I seem to just jump back in at random times and sort of mess up things xD But yeah,haii xD Whats up with everyone? x3

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Ally-I-am-going-to-beat-you-up-knock-it-off-with-the-insecurity!

/cough

I stayed up all night finishing season 5 of Doctor Whooo~ ^__^
    The New Users' Hangout

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hello! I am the AquaticWartortle but you can just refer me as Aqua for short. I've just signed up here yesterday & I am looking forward to having a great time here! :)

Signed up yesterday? WELCOME! It's great to see ya here. How are you enjoying the forums?

Hello Aqua and everyone else =3
    Me too, I'm really enjoying these forums and meeting new people(:

Glad you're also enjoying it here as well. :) (btw I love your name. Which reminds me, I want the name Autumnsaurus or Springosaurus. xD)

Don't forget guys, if you're in need of help, Hiidoran (if you guys didn't know, he is my partner in crime here, and he's back!) as well as myself are around to help. Shoot one of us a PM. :) Have fun~

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Hello! I am the AquaticWartortle but you can just refer me as Aqua for short. I've just signed up here yesterday & I am looking forward to having a great time here! :)

Hi guysss welcome to PC & the NUH which are both most fantastic and you should totes stick around here and talk with us <3
    The New Users' Hangout

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2013
    I see Anna is still going gif crazy XD :3
    OKAY I DUNNO WHO THESE PEOPLE ON THESE PICTURES ARE BUT I LOVE THIS. xD (CHARLIEISSOCOOLLIKE)

Anyways xD Haii guys O:

I love your name O:
    (too xD) O: :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back