• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~The~New~Yu-Gi-Oh~Club~

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2008
    well it's just finished playing "waking the dragons" where I live so yeah.. Oh and I just realized that in your friends list, you have my old username, lolz I knew your name was familiar

- KearahShadowProdukshunz

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2008
    i was ~Moonlight_Shadow~ and I live in Australia so yeah.. it might have aired but maybe on one of those pay tv thingies, like Foxtel or satelite.

- KearahShadowProdukshunz

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
    lets see, my fave card: easy ^^ the almighty and powerfull, KURIBOH!!! *hears laughter from others* its true! kuriboh is teh best card you can get ^^ beleive it! with the right combo it could take down a blue-eyes white dragon!

i havent had any pm duels, i prefer instant messanger duels, but those are confuzing, so i go for the real thing

by best combo:

1st move, 3 monsters: (no, i didnt set my deck)

first hand: pot of gree, elemental heros avian, burstinatrix, sparkman, and clayman, draw polymerization

activate pot of greed, draw flame manipulator and pot of greed

activate pot of greed, draw masaki the legandary swordsman and gracefull charity

activate graceful charity, draw witch of the black forest, lady of faith, and fusion recovery, discard E.H. avian and burstinatrix

activate polymerization, fuzing FM and masaki into flame swordsman

activate fusion recovery,get back polymerization and masai, summon WOTBF, activate polymerization again, fuze WOTBF and lady of faith, summon musishion king

activate WOTBF's ability, search deck for watapon (yes, that useless movie card) and add it to your hand, activate effect, when drawn from deck and added to hand by the effect of a spell/magic, trap, or magic card, special summon to the feild, summon in defence position

there you go, alot of cards, but 3 monsters on the first turn!:

Watapon: def mode: 300 def/ 200 atk
    Musision King: atk mode: 1750 atk, 1500 def
    Flame Swordsman: atk mode: 1800 atk, 1600 def

thats teh best combo ive ever had....as far as i can remember...

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    I am saying he is not even fusing those very bad monsters into even good ones. No offense, but they are not very good.

SilverTail

Years
    well im sorry, im not a tournament duelist, i duel my friends, im not in it for the glory and i dont have very good cards, the best card i have is a blue eyes, so get of my back

TRANSLATION:

i have 2 POGs because i dont go to tournaments

not very much money: not many good cards

i get most of my cards from my friends, who have money, so leave me alone about it

all the cards in my deck exept ONE came from my friends, that one was one of my 2 blue eyes, all the rest are from my friends

here is my deck:

NOTE: this is my good deck, i have 2 decks, one for my friends and one for my sibs

deck compasity:

FUSION: fiend skull dragon; flame swordsman, musicion king

RITUAL: black luster soldier/ritual; relinquished/ritual

effect monsters:

dark dust spirit
    armed dragon LV 5
    man eater bug
    fusleir dragon the dual mode beast
    gale lizard
    hane hane
    hyabusa knight
    fenrir
    gora turtle of illusion
    swarm of locusts
    red eyes B. chick
    enraged muka muka
    despair from the dark
    nobleman eater bug
    z-metal tank
    mystic swordsman LV 2
    kuriboh
    man eater bug
    sanga of the thunder
    eria the water charmer
    solar flare dragon
    inferno
    armed dragon LV 3
    masked dragon
    aussa the earth charmer
    man eater bug
    dancing fairy
    magician of faith
    mobius the frost monarch
    flame ruler
    penguin sodier
    muka muka
    watapon
    wroughtwhiler
    patroid
    witch of the black forest

normal monsters:

blue-eyes white dragon
    blue-eyes white dragon
    red eyes b. dragon
    dark magician
    lady of faith
    flame manipulator
    masaki the legendary swordsman
    elemental hero clayman
    elemental hero sparkman
    elemental hero burstinatrix
    elemental hero avian

traps:

trap hole
    magic jammer
    light of intervention
    prepair to strike back
    dust tornado
    spellbinding circle
    DNA transplant(damage combo)
    backfire(damage combo)
    waboku
    cemetery bomb
    magic jammer
    dust tornado
    magic cylender
    magic jammer
    waboku
    just desserts
    reinforcements
    just desserts
    mind crush
    spell sheild type-8

magic:

ancient telescope
    dragon treasure
    card destruction
    dragon's gunfire
    dian keto the cure master
    swords of revealing light
    7 completed
    ekibyo drakmord
    mountain
    mystical space typhoon
    monster reborn
    monster reborn
    monster reborn
    mystical space typhoon
    fusion recovery
    graceful charity
    pot of greed
    pot of greed
    polymerization

if you want my other deck, jsut ask, and again

THIS IS THE DECK I USE AGAINST MY FRIENDS, I DO NOT GO TO TOURNAMENTS, SO DO NOT PESTER ME ABOUT THE SIZE OF MY DECK, OR THE NUMBER OF A CERTAIN CARD IN MY DECK

thank you for your time

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    I wan't really on your back, it's just that when you post a strategy people are goinfg to comment. They may not always be very good comments. Now, I do not wish to start a flame war, so I am going to end this.

SilverTail

Years
    i know i should lower my cards a bit, but i dont know which to take out, my deck is balanced, this card helps this card, and so on, look, here is one of the stratagy's for this deck:

blast burn stratagy:

play very weak monster in f/d def mode, the nplay backfire and DNA transplant face down

when they destroy the monster, first activate DNA, it changes the attribute, or element, of all monsters on the feild to one type, call fire

then activate backfire, every time a fire monster is destroyed off your side of the field, your opponent loses 500 LP!

is that a good stratagy? even though monst decks could nutralise it with a mystical space typhoon or dust tornado?

yamis_girl

beginning trainer
    Years
    can i join my fav.card is RA fav. charter duke(**** his hot) and i really like yugioh before i knew the manga i made fun of it and always said it was a stupid kids show until i read the books and found out more about it that it involed egyptian stuff and mytholge etc. which i love studing about my stupid bro.didint tell me earler about it i still got a gruge about it to this day for not tellin me about the real yugioh sooner lol.but anyways can i join.....and yes i know theres another person with the same user name as me i should of checked first to see if anyone else had that user name "sign" cant do anthin about it now.that person with same user name just gots to deal with it lol.

Back