• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~The~New~Yu-Gi-Oh~Club~

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Agent9 said:
    well that was a non yugioh post....anyone here have a cyber twi? I do!
    First, off in a club it is polite to welcome the new member, and I have Cyber Twin Dran, I think you mean as well.

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
    Fiend Skull Dragon

wind

dragon/fusion/effect

lesser fiend + cave dragon

a fusion summon of this monster can only be conducted with teh above fusion material monsters. as long as this card remains face up on the field, negate the effect of flip effect monsters. negate the effects of a trap card that targets this card and desroy it

2000 atk, 1200 def

thats all it dose

SilverTail

Years
    i have a question, did anyone look at my last stratagy? the backfire/DNA transplant stratagy?

SilverTail

Years
    i class it as a fire deck, mainly becausae of that DNA transplant and how one fire card will work with another, not to mention that backfire will do damage when a fire monster is destroyed off my side of teh feild, even when sacraficed it will do damage

SilverTail

Years
    incase im going up against a water deck and DNa transplant is destroyed, it dose hppen, often too

Back