• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~The~New~Yu-Gi-Oh~Club~

Bakura-kun

I AM the darkness... :P
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    Ranusha said:
    That's my Bakura kun. A card collecter!!
    Marik: Hey Ra!!!
    me: GO AWAY!!!!
    Mrah! -^_^-

Seto_girl said:
    O_O how on earth did you get that many?!? there worth so much money now adays!
    Dunno, I just got them. IOC my most collected set out of all of the sets so far, too. I also got all 3 Horus the Black Flame Dragons in one day once, the LV8 one being ultimate rare too. ^^

Years
  • NICE! you got good luck there! I havent really gotten to many Rares ,I have some now, but I bought them seperatly =3

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • I have Emoperor and as you all know the soilder. I have the originals from Invasion of Chaos.

Years
  • Oh thats cool! but It doesnt bother me what there " original " code is, I just want the card for it

but I wouldnt mind a jmp-008 -_-which im sure is the ultimate dragon

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • You are right, but well see I have a trading obbresseions and I ussually don't keep cards longer then a month. I have kept it for mush over a year.

Years
  • Yeah true, without a doubt Im going to trade this Black luster envoy withen the first month of owning it XD

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
  • gah!!! that's horrible!!!!>< i keep my cards no matter what! ive had the change of heart card ever sonce i knew who Bakura was^^ belive me... thta been about 5 years ago>_<

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • How is what I am doing horrible and please try to use only one Exclamation point. ANyway, I care about the power and strategy of my deck, not who has it in the show.

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
  • i do too! its just... i could never get rid of that one. i get rid of all the others in about a few months!^^' then i hafta beg my mom to take me to get more...>>

Bakura-kun

I AM the darkness... :P
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    I base my deck on cards I feel a connection with, and they always pull through for me. Spell and Traps I use are mostly to protect my monsters, i.e. monster ressurection cards. ^^; Plus I still have all the cards I've gotten, though they are taking up a lot of room... ^^;;

Back