• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~The~New~Yu-Gi-Oh~Club~

Bakura-kun

I AM the darkness... :P
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    Akio123 said:
    Well if we know what it does we can, but how many Japanese do you have exactly?
    A lot. I have 7 structure decks (2 YU2, 1 KA2, 1 SDM, 1 JY2, 1 SD1, 1 SD2), the full japanse Master Collection 2, a lot of promos, and random cards I got as singles, and a few packets of Duelist Legacy.
    Besides, my deck isn't ready right now. I'm getting some new cards for it soon, so it's got a few gaps for them.

Years
  • Hey guys, thought I would let you know,that I got the Black luster, and one about 6 duels with him! It rocks, and I love its effects ^__^

Agent9

You could care less....
    Years
  • aww crud...ok continue...and type faster...

Ladies and Gentleman, the epic duel between Akio123 and Agent9 has come to an end. Both players each defending and protecting their cards. Oddly enough, both of their Jinzos were summoned to the field at different times. Defence defending against Offence happened constantly. Card after card was destroyed. Agent9 chained to every card Akio123 play but the duel later ended ina mighty stroke of lucky. Agent9 tributed his Tribe-Infecting Virus for his trump card Jinzo. Then he monster reborned a drillroid from his graveyard. Drillroid attacked Akio123's facedown monster card. Then Jinzo moved in fro the kill and attacked. Akio123 lifepoints depleted. 2600 LP-Agent9 0 LP-Akio123

TALK ABOUT MIGHTY!!!!!!!! but, this match was worthy of a yugi and kaiba duel and both dulists had fun. But the better duelist lost. Kudos to Akio123

Last edited:
    Years
  • Ok there is a second master collection, and it comes with
    1 Pharaonic Guardian Booster
    1 Magician's Force Booster
    1 Dark Crisis Booster
    1 Invasion of Chaos Booster
    1 Ancient Sanctuary Booster
    1 Exclusive Pack 1 Booster
    6 Foil Variant cards from each set - inculding Black Luster Soldier-Envoy of the Beginning, Blowback Dragon, Breaker the Magical Warrior, Guardian Sphinx and Exodia Necross!

thats the official set cards

Emeporor Dragon comes with thelost millenuim box set

Back