• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~The NFL Fan Club~

Mike Ukiuki

Fight me if you dare.
Years
  • ~NFL Fanclub~

Untitled-2.jpg

Rules

This club we will talk about the National football league NOT college teams.

We will talk about teams, current news and much more, but I ask that No One makes fun of any other team. For an example Greenbay suck's and the patriots or better. Any of that and you will be kicked out of the fanclub. But you may say yes the patriots or doing better than greenbay.

Also you may only talk about Football If you start talking about another sport you might have to leave. Feel free to start talking about anything on the current news. But other then that I hope you have a fun time.

Current news

Brett favre

Brett Favre said his rocket right arm felt "fatigued" — but not sore — during a break from his fifth day of practice with the New York Jets.
    "My arm's kind of dragging a little bit today," the quarterback said Wednesday after the Jets' morning session. "It's not really sore, but just fatigued. To be honest with you, I'm surprised that, I don't want to say I feel good, that I've been able to make it through every practice so far."
    Favre was acquired from the Green Bay Packers last week, and has been practicing with the Jets since Saturday. He's set to start Saturday's preseason game against the Washington Redskins.

This is from msnbc.

I will have more news later.

Team score's

The season has not started yet.

Watch many games on NFL network.

Wins and loses.

Bills 0-0

Dolphins 0-0

Jets 0-0

Patriots 0-0

Bengals 0-0

Browns 0-0

Ravens 0-0

Steelers 0-0

Colts 0-0

Jaguars 0-0

Titans 0-0

Texans 0-0

Broncos 0-0

Chargers 0-0

Chiefs 0-0

Raiders 0-0

Cowboys 0-0

Giants 1-0

Eagles 0-0

Redskins 0-1

Bears 0-0

Lions 0-0

Packers 0-0

Vikings 0-0

Bucs 0-0

Falcons 0-0

Panthers 0-0

Saints 0-0

Cardinals 0-0

49ers 0-0

Rams 0-0

Seahawks 0-0

Staff

Theres a lot of stuff I need help with like info on news team scores and stuff like that.

Mike Ukiuki - Patriots​

Members There favorite team

Grimgard-Green bay
    Skullie-Cowboys
    Anime/Mangalover247-Jets
    *~Sweet Dawn~*-Cowboys
    Beachboy-Patriots​

Trivia

I will post questions as soon as I can

Staff can help find trivia questions.

Banners

I will have some very soon.

Thank you and have a fun time.

Last edited:

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
  • Hey, sign me up for this. I'm a die hard Green Bay Packer fan.
    I'm predicting 10 to 11 wins, and a division title, with the Vikings close behind. I think the Bears and Lions both took a few steps backwards in the offseason...especially the Lions. The Vikings just keep getting better, and they're going to be tough to beat.

Skullie

.∙:||º¿ωhäää?º|| :∙.
    Years
  • Sign me up please! I love football XD. (If only it was collage too...oh well!)! Too bad im a natrual cowboys fan, there getting pounded in the pre-season football DX. Can I make some banners please? I likethe packers ok, but I think that scince Brett Farve retired, he hould STAY retired! He breaking people who are on the Jets but havent gotten to play's dreams! Let some other people play! (even though I used to love him on the packers)

Mike Ukiuki

Fight me if you dare.
    Years
  • Ok I will add you two to the list. And farve should stay retired. Were here all sad farve's gone and he's makeing a big deal out of it... And BAM! he's back and want's to play... Oh well...

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
  • Favre only retired in the first place because the team told him he wasn't going to get to start again. They were going to bench him for Aaron Rodgers, and not even give Favre a fair chance to fight for the job.

And besides, Kellen Clemons [Jets] isn't ready to start yet. He had twice as many INTs as TDs last year, and he's struggled in the preseason. Meanwhile, Favre, who's only practiced with the Jets for one week completed 5 out of 6 passes last night and scored a touchdown.

The guy can still play, so why retire? If you're good at something, and you enjoy it, why quit? Clemons will get his chance down the road, but right now, he's hurting that team's playoff hopes. And the team's success is a lot more important than his own.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
  • Sign me up. I'm a huge Dallas Cowboys fan. I think they can win it all. The NFC East is the NFL's crown jewel. I think every team will finish above .500 with Dallas clocking in at 12-4. Then New York at 10-6, Philadelphia at 10-6 and Washington at 9-7.

I say Dallas vs. New England in Super Bowl XLIII

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • "Anime/Mangalover247 - Jets"
    This should be fun. XD

Major Pats fan here. :D Count me in as well. Also, I don't know if it's necessary to have "0-0-0" because ties are so rare, if they do happen, it can just be added, otherwise we have a bunch of zeros sitting in that third column. XD

As for the preseason... Not liking the Pats start at all. It's like they can't tackle, I hope Brady is 100% by the regular season, this has been bothering him since what? The Super Bowl? =/

"Anime/Mangalover247 - Jets"
    This should be fun. XD Major Pats fan here. :D Count me in as well. Also, I don't know if it's necessary to have "0-0-0" because ties are so rare, if they do happen, it can just be added, otherwise we have a bunch of zeros sitting in that third column. XD

As for the preseason... Not liking the Pats start at all. It's like they can't tackle, I hope Brady is 100% by the regular season, this has been bothering him since what? The Super Bowl? =/

What? You got a problem with that ;)..I am just kidding, but you can call me Ari instead of typing my whole user name...Yeah I was shocked that the Pats lost in the Superbowl you would think they would have won...

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • What? You got a problem with that ;)..I am just kidding, but you can call me Ari instead of typing my whole user name...Yeah I was shocked that the Pats lost in the Superbowl you would think they would have won...

Gotcha Ari. ;D

Well, horrific memory indeed. v_v; (For Pats fans that is) Apparently by the start of this preseason, this season won't be as destructive. But hey, last year we lost the first two games on the pre, so who knows how things transfer over. *shrug*

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
  • Dallas will beat New England in the Super Bowl. I just think Dallas has all the pieces in the puzzle now and they'll give New England more of a fight then they did in Week 6 of last year

35-28 Dallas

Mike Ukiuki

Fight me if you dare.
    Years
  • True, but you can't tell yet presesson isn't much there just testing there new players mostly.
    And yes andsuper bowl "whos going to win..." "Duh Pats" Wrong!... It still make's me mad.

Plus can someone help me come up with triva theres so much NFL stuff it's very esay to get lost. Ad I fixed that beachboy I just put it up because thats how it was copyed...:D

Plus can someone help me come up with triva theres so much NFL stuff it's very esay to get lost. Ad I fixed that beachboy I just put it up because thats how it was copyed...:D

Well, you could always get inspiration from the scene it sports edition...whether it has NFL in it I have no idea because I have only done the Disney version...umm I will think of more

Back