• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Nightclub (Revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Uwahh poor Dev!

I wouldn't mind putting dishes away, but... we don't have a dishwasher. I have to do it all by hand... ;-;

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
    /Thinking about using duct tape to dispatch this spider....It's really small

If there were zombie spiders then you people would be on your own

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Pft. Guns are the old way to killing Zombies.

Use Light Moves! Like Photon! I don't care if Tales of Symphonia is older than those zombie games. The Light moves are awesome.

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
    No...Sammy would be too busy running away...

GAH!!! NOW IT'S ON SAMMY'S FAVORITE BLANKIE!!

/won't be using that blanket tonight

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    You would hate my house, Sammy. Right now the outside of it has spiders in several places. Not to mention the woods behind my house. And they're not nice spiders, either.

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
    Sammy has aracnophobia....Sammy can't help it...

/prob rather take on a horde of zombies or a Tank then one of those car-sized Zombie Spiders

Akita

Returned
    Years
    I'm afraid of heights so I'm not very tough either. I freak whenever I'm higher than eight feet off of the ground :/

*pulls out Uzi*
    *blasts spider*

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I'm not sure if I actually have any phobias as far as I'm concerned. Though I have a feeling that I do, but I can't place it.

/likes spiders as long as the Banana Spiders keep away from her. And heights are fine with her~

I used to play with Daddy Long Legs all the time when I lived in Colorado. <3

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
    Sammy has gotten Sammy's fear of heights

Has Sammy ever told you the story about a spider from last year?
    Sammy believes Sammy told Sav...

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Yeah, probably you have....

I'm only really bad in areas with lots of people, like amusement parks. I get dizzy and scared.

Akita

Returned
    Years
    Our cafeteria discussion was about sky diving. Who the heck would want to do that!?

The Leverage episode I watched was awesome.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    My Government Teacher last year.

I'm usually having too much fun in amusement parks and such to care about the loads of people.

/is the manliest here, bwaha~

//brick'd

cougha lotcough

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
    Well Sammy will tell it anywhay...

It was 4th period (it was a computer class) and Sammy's friend's (the one with a guitar) friend brought a jar with what Sammy believes was a Wolf Spider (it was as big as a flash drive) and He was showing it around. Now Sammy was to busy working on something unrelated to school (Sammy believes Sammy was playing a Chrono Trigger ROM) and Sammy wasn't paying attention (Sammy had headphones on too) when the guy put the jar about an inch away from the side of Sammy's face (he knew Sammy was scared of spiders) and Sammy caught movement from the corner of Sammy's eye and turn to see this huge spider in a jar. Sammy freaked out and almost knocked the computer off the desk. The guy then got a couple of gestures and almost a shoe in the face

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back