• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Nightclub (Revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akita

Returned
    Years
    So it's story time nao? Yay!

My class stranded me on the roof last year for an hour after school. I was so scared that someone had to carry me down on the ladder.

Tara and Savannah are manly! Yeah, because Dev and Kei are wimpy xP

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Don't brush your hair some days? I only brush my hair when my sister throws a comb at me and forces me to, which is about... once every two weeks? XD;

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    I usually can just comb through it with my fingers.

My friends like to play with my hair, so when it's tangled they accidentally hurt me ;-;

Accessories are not things I like.

Akita

Returned
    Years
    Accesories? Did someone say "accesories"!?

Hmm... Tongue stud, glowsticks (on my wrists), Phiten necklace, Converse high tops, etc.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I have two of those... band things (I forget what they're called). Mainly because people gave them to me, and I'm too lazy to take 'em off my wrist.

/yes, is that lazy.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Lets see... I have lots of accessories, but only cause they've been gifted to me. I hardly wear any earrings, I use scarves more as belts, I never wear things on my wrist besides hair binders and I rarely wear necklaces.

/is a practical person

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I don't bother putting my hair up. It's too much work. Which is why I like my hair short.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    With my hair... I usually cut it short, then don't realize it's getting long until I start putting it up. Then it takes me around 3 months to actually go get a haircut...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Three Months isn't as bad as Seven Months. ;__;

/one of the reasons why she should really get her license.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back