• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Nightclub (Revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    It can be fun, but I never actually felt satisfied with anything I did in that game. I remember one account I had got hacked at some point, and I had stopped playing it before that happened, but one day I decided to log into it, it said wrong password. So I looked it up, and the stats were like practically maxed out. :O

Well, at least someone put it to good use. :P

*puts on wizard hat*
    *plays runescape*
    :P

On the topic of MMORPG's, the only other one I think I ever played was Eve Online. It was fun, but after I joined a corp it got boring, it felt like all I was doing was mining asteroids to make moneez. The most fun part was actually just talking to people on there, sometimes I would ask them for some moneez and they would give a few million. :D

I plan on making a game at some point if I can figure out what types of coding I need to learn, and if I do I'm going to make the currency in the game "Moneez". :P

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
    Spoiler:

One of the best one Sammy has ever came across!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back