• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Nightclub (Revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    Someone should just make glasses that also double as 3D glasses. But that would be expensive, so maybe someone should just make some kind of attachment for regular glasses?

Speaking of making stuff, I just got done making this crappy banner:
    The Nightclub (Revived)

I say it's crappy only because it has some weird lines you can see in it, that always happens when I make animated Gifs. >_<

SIN1488

Years
    Who made that song? Sounds weird..... I guess I would have to hear the whole thing to see what it's really about.

Do they let you go on the internet in that class? I got in trouble many times when I was in one of those classes. IDK why they didn't just disable internet access until we needed it for an assignment, since most of the people were chatting between each other and stuff. :P

SIN1488

Years
    I think you're suppose to have fun and stuff? ?0_o?

When I first posted in this thread, it seemed like it was all fun and games and people throwing stuff at each other, what happened?

*throws fun and games at everyone* :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back