• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Nightclub (Revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Well.. you guys have fun! Imma hide under Red's Bed. |D

/such a wonderful costumer/sponsor, isn't she.

Oh! But can I get a Hot Chocolate?

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
  • What about the guy trying to rob the pace? It's time to get rid of that chao! *Throws an ultra ball in the air* "Okay, Dragonite, you know what to do! See that little blue guy with the gun? Dragon claw!"

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
  • The Dragonite couldn't attack. Instead, it tried to convince it's master that this creature was harmless, even if it did fire a gun at the ceiling. It apparently worked when the man nodded and withdrew the Pokemon. He then went down to the theater to watch a movie and get his mind off of the incident. He and his Dragonite have nearly killed a chao that they assumed was a robber!

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
  • The only reason to fire a gun at the ceiling is if there is a Spider Splicer on it

Spoiler:

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Oh man. I need a Pachirisu. Fast plz. Anyways...I'm hoping that B/W hurries up and comes out. I hate waiting, but refuse to import or use emulation for it. Besides I have a DSi XL and it'll be a DSi mode game most likely, which means REGION LOCK!~ >O

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back