• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Nightclub [Third Significant Incarnation]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
  • Character: Sammy

Sammy sat up, her head throbbing from where it hit the wall. As she sat up, she was surprised to see a new figure in the vicinity. She gasped at her wings. It seems she wasn't a normal human unlike the rest of the current party. She saw the tea girl from earlier taking the winged girls order, so Sammy assume Marcy employed her. She also saw... "MARCY!" Sammy jumped up with excitement. She ran up to Marcy and gave her a hug. "You didn't get lost! I was so worried about you!"

Character: Sammy

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Character: Rachel

"I require some tea," Rachel ordered upon the waitress's question. "Herbal, if you may. And please, no tomato juice. I despise Tomato Juice."

She then heard the front door open, noticing a girl who crept through the main doors.

"Hi, everyone! Sorry I was away so long, I was just... um... well, that took longer than I thought it would. So who have we here?" she said.

"My dear connoisseur, name is Rachel," Rachel replied. "My, mym, is this what you humans do for entertainment? It's kind of...lacking, don't you think?"

Character: Rachel

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Character: Marcy

Marcy was surprised to find the small girl clinging to her. "Don't worry, dear. Of course I wasn't lost! I know this city like the back of my hand. I was just out doing some... thing. Yes. Taking care of some business." She hugged Sammy briefly, then patted her on the head. "I'm perfectly fine."

She then noticed the other, draconian-looking person. "Oh, hello, Rachel. I'm Marcy. We haven't really gotten the party going yet, so I'm afraid it's rather quiet at the moment. Some people prefer that, I think, so we try to have a bit of a balance."

Character: Marcy

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
  • Character: Aoi

"About when does the part start? When people start coming and drinking?" Aoi smiled, he practiced his technique he was learning before he got here. A paralyzing technique for when he got caught spying. He hits his foe in the spinal cord and knocks them out. Hopefully somebody would cause a ruckus tonight."You never said, where were you Marcy? Details details..."

Character: Aoi

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years

"People usually start getting rowdy after the dinner hours, which is to say, around ten pm. As for where I was, I did tell you. I was taking care of business." She smiled as she located her champagne and a glass.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Character: Tara

"Herbal tea... okay!" Tara spoke as she wrote it down. She then drifted over to Aoi. During her scramble she didn't even notice that Marcy was still gone, but now that she's back she should just continue doing her job. So, completely ignoring the fact that Aoi was interrogating Marcy (which, to Tara, seemed to be a bit disrespectful. Who cares where Marcy went. It's her business. But after seeing what happened last night, she would rather not cause conflict), she spoke.

"Is there anything that you would like to drink as well?"

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years

As Sammy was patted on the head, she felt a wave of tiredness over her body and realized she hasn't slept for a while. However she didn't want to leave this room filled with these interesting people. Sammy sat on the floor, her back resting against the wall. She closes here eyes and mutters "Just a quick...snooze..." before she drifts off to sleep.

Maka

W e a p o n ♕ M e i s t e r
    Years
  • [I smell Sacred Stones reference. Says the one who references FT almost 24/7.]

Character: Hydra
    Location: Nightclub, Corner Table (she slipped back unnoticed before Rachel came in)

After roughly 20 glasses of water or so, Hydra was full up. She could still move around without a problem, of course. Just as she was about to get out a book, she noticed the wings. She listened as the girl talked. Her attitude seemed...unique, and it kind of annoyed Hydra a bit. But she wasn't going to start a fight for no reason.

Still, the fact that there was someone else in this Nightclub who didn't look completely human piqued Hydra's interest. She examined the girl's wings carefully, to make sure they were real. Yup. They're real. Hydra almost thought that the girl was another constellation, but the only one she knew with such wings was Draco, but Draco took on a male form, not a female one. Nonetheless, Hydra continued staring.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • [ahhh, I love manaketes. :3]

Rachel had her eye lids closed trying to ignore the one who kept staring at her. However, it didn't quite work out.

"...Excuse me." Rachel quickly said. "It is rather rude to stare at someone. You do know that, right?"

Maka

Years
  • Character: Hydra

"...Excuse me. It is rather rude to stare at someone. You do know that, right?" Those words caused Hydra to snap out of her gaze. Dammit, what the heck am I doing? she thought. She got out of her seat and bowed. Her tail flicked back and forth gently.

"Forgive me, miss. It's just that your wings reminded me of those an acquaintance of mine has." That was true. Draco sported a pair of red dragon-like wings, though they were much larger than what this girl had. But she didn't want any sort of conflict to ensue. After all, things could get ugly if Hydra lost it.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years

Marcy put a soft purple blanket over Sammy as she dozed off. The girl really needed to take better care of herself, in Marcy's opinion. She brushed her short hair out of her eyes and reached for the champagne while casually watching the rest of the people.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years

"Let's not fight..." Aoi said glaring at the two girls. He would feel guilty about having to stop a girl. So he hoped they wouldn't start anything.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I see how it is, Tara huffed under her breath before walking away. Well, might as well get Rachel her Herbal Tea. She then stopped. For drinks, did she ask Marcy or Charlie? Might as well ask Marcy herself.

Slipping over to the bar counter, she nervously spoke up. "For drinks, do I go to Charlie, or ask for them here at the bar."

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years

"Forgive me, miss. It's just that your wings reminded me of those an acquaintance of mine has."

Rachel then had her full focus on the other female.

"Is that so...? Rachel asked. "I find that quite...interesting. I have not known any other dragon-kin other than I for a very long time..."

She then blinked and turned away, turning to Aoi. "Calm yourself. You rush to hasty conclusions."

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years

"Oh, drinks? You ask here. Charlie's who you want if there's food involved." Marcy put down her champagne. "It's not too hard to find things back here, so if I'm away I'm sure you could figure out what to do. But for now, what d'you need?"

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years

"I'm the bouncer. It's my job. And do NOT talk to me like that." Aoi glared "You can't just talk to yourself as if you're better than everyone. Because nine out of ten, you're just horrible. I doubt you could quarrel with anyone here. But if you doubt that we could go to the dojo and I could make you sorry."

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years

Sammy was woken up by all the noise currently going on, along with the wave of emotions wafting through the air. She opened one eye to see Aoi challenging the winged girl to a fight. Augh, what was her name? I think Marcy refered to her as... Rachel, was it? She stood up and then promptly put one hand on her hip, the blanket that magically appear on her falling to the floor. "What exactly is going on here?!" She griped, glaring at both Rachel and Aoi.

Last edited:

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years

"Hmph. She acts as if she's better than everyone. I was just going to show her she shouldn't be talking to me like that." Aoi said coldly "I assume she's going to refuse." Aoi got out of his chair "I don't take insults kindly." he sneered.

Maka

Years
  • Character: Hydra

Hydra nodded at the girl's response. "He's not of any 'dragon-kin', per se, but he is part dragon. We're the same race, though our abilities and appearances are very much different." Draco specialized in fire magic. Hydra specialized in water magic. Draco had horns and wings. Hydra had fins. The only thing the two had in common was their temper and their reptilian tails, though Draco's was thicker and shorter.

She had also heard the bouncer's warning, but Hydra had no intention of getting involved in a fight anyways. Her royal, mustached majesty wouldn't allow such unless the situation were dire. Though, she had to admit, the bouncer was also getting on her nerves. He came off as an egotist to her, and Hydra wasn't too fond of those (of course, she wasn't fond of humans in the first place, thus feeding the fire).

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years

Rachel was uninterested upon hearing the idle threats of the boy. She sighed and turned the other way.

"...I am not interested on wasting my time on a pointless fight suited for ruffians," she said to Aoi. "However, if you insist, I will be more than happy to sear the flesh right out your bones with a little fire. For with your strength, it is only about a fraction of mine."

Rachel then turned to Hydra.

"You have me intrigued," Rachel briefly said. "I have not known about your race before. Mind telling me about it?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back