• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The NiNGi Fanclub

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    The NiNGi Fanclub

Look it does blink..if you go really close it does..hehe..I made it, I feel proud!

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
  • Username said:
    The NiNGi Fanclub

Look it does blink..if you go really close it does..hehe..I made it, I feel proud!
    t3h omg that's awesome, hun!!! ^___^ *hugs*

Scizz: I'm glad ya like it! XD And I'm fine, thanks! ;)

Kylie: MEOW! Hewwo, sweety!! :D You're actually one of the good members in this small and miserable fanclub, ya know!? XD
    I am glad you come and visit here once in a while... ^_^

StarscreaM: OMG!!!! t3h Starscream is here!!! XD DUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE, thanks for passing by!!! Any chance to see you on MSN those days? XD

Tig: Meow. I pwn3d j00.
    I'm going to mF now that I have seen t3h url in your siggy!!! XD

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • Sorry for not posting Ningi... I had a problem with PC and I couldn't post anything. But it's ok now. ......... o_O wow... I incredibly support your avatar Ningi! oh wait... you told me to shut the f*ck up... *shuts the f*ck up* XD

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
  • 'tis ok everyone... I be t3h main person not posting here, and that's simply because I'm starting to dislike this place and people's attitude... xP
    I'm just glad I made some friends here, but I think I will be going soon... ._.'

I will try to post occasionally just to bug everyone around here...! XD

Back