• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Nuzlocke Challenge Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    Update #11 - Two More Team Members Die :(

@AceDragonite - I guess it'd be ok - you wouldn't be booted out of the challenge for doing it. But as Niprop said, Porygon-Z is really fragile. One good solid attack and he's dead.

Anyway, I started off today in Jubilife. I started surfing for Canalave, with my Iron Wall out front when I encountered a wild Tentacool at Lv30:

A wild Tentacool appeared!
    Go, Iron Wall!
    Could not escape!
    Tentacool used Water Pulse!
    Iron Wall was confused!
    Could not escape!
    Tentacool used Water Pulse!
    Could not escape!
    Tentacool used Wrap!
    It's not very effective.
    Iron Wall fainted.
    Got away safely (Yeah of course NOW I can run away...)

So much for being an 'Iron Wall'.
    Looking back on it, I probably should have switched out to Starlight or something and then tried to escape, but I really didn't think Iron Wall would be too slow to escape a lower level Tentacool for three turns straight. And once again, I needed a replacement team member.
    So anyway I got to Canalave City, healed and started up another rival battle with my remaining five team members. He started with Staravia, I used SoulSister. One Thunderbolt and Staravia was dead. Next was Roserade. One Psychic and he was gone too. He switched to Rapidash and I used a turn switching to Starlight. He used Tail Whip (...) while I used Fly, which killed Rapidash. Next came Empoleon. One Close Combat and he was finished too. Last came Heracross. Predictably, one more Fly finished it off. And I pretty much totally swept through Zane with Starlight and SoulSister.
    I headed over to Iron Island and quickly captured a Graveler, named Rocky: my new sixth team member. I left Iron Island to trade Rocky to my Heart Gold to evolve him into Golem. I then began training Rocky. First I encountered a Roselia.

A wild Roselia appeared!
    Roselia used Magical Leaf!
    It's super-effective!
    Rocky fainted!

So there you have it folks. My second dead team member in the space of about 20 minutes. I put Rocky in the 'Dead' box of my PC, along with Echo, Sharkie, Psy Aye Ay, Lady Spook and Iron Wall.
    And so once again, I had an empty sixth team member spot to fill. And then I got the perfect idea for a sixth team member. I met up with Riley in Iron Island and went through, dodging the trainers. Don't worry, I'll be back to face these trainers later. Once we reached the end we beat up a couple of Galactic Grunts and I got a Riolu Egg! Can you say, new sixth team member? First I hatched the egg in Canalave (nicknamed it Avenger, as he'll hopefully avenge Rocky and Iron Wall), counting as my Canalave Pokemon, and then I amped up its happiness before levelling it up to Lv2, and it evolved into a Lucario! I also forcefed it vitamins to amp up its attack and speed stats to max. So now I have Lucario - one problem remains though. It's 38 levels lower than the rest of my team. I'm gonna return to Iron Island and train there, as well as in the Canalave Gym.
    One thing I've noticed lately is Harmony really falling behind in terms of stats - it was the weakest link in my team. Well that problem is now solved. I found a Shiny Stone in Iron Island and evolved it into Togekiss! I took it to the Pastoria Move Tutor and taught it Extremespeed and Aura Sphere.
    So yeah. I know I said I'd get to the Canalave Gym today, but with Iron Wall and Rocky fainting and being replaced, I've been spending a lot of time hatching and raising the happiness of Riolu.

NEXT: I mega-grind Lucario till he's up to the high-thirties in levels. I should also return to Iron Island and fully explore it and beat all the trainers. I will really take on Canalave Gym. I promise this time.
    Maybe Saturn at Lake Valor, but I'm not sure how much time I'll have left after Byron and training Lucario.

Team:
    Spoiler:

Box:
    Spoiler:

Dead Pokemon:
    Spoiler:

Areas Failed to Catch Pokemon: Route 202, Route 211, Lost Tower, Great Marsh, Route 219, Route 220

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Lucario's a good Pokemon, but never put him in a battle where he can't OHKO the foe.
    He actually has a lower base HP than Porygon-Z, lol.
    He has a good type combo, but his defense is mediocre at best.
    I don't mean to insult Lucario's, I'm just warning you so he doesn't faint.

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    @Ace Dragonite - Well at least he's fast and can actually attack.
    I think Golem and Bastiodon died because they were crappy attackers and couldn't outspeed a snail.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I think Golem and Bastiodon died because they were crappy attackers and couldn't outspeed a snail.

thats what I'm saying, he can OHKO, but he also gets OHKO'd.
    Porygon-Z has below avg speed, so I'll need to fix that, I plan on giving him a choice scarf though.

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2014
    You guys mind if I log my Emerald 386 Nuzlocke here?

Emerald 386 is a hack I found somewhere that has all the pokemon up until gen III in the game. I've tried it a bit and the pokes are placed in quite logical locations, which is cool.

Reason why I want to try a challenge on this game is because the chance of variety is so much greater. I've only played up to the third gym, so I don't know where most of the pokemon are and what I can expect from each route.

Anyway, I've played my Nuzlocke up to the second gym now and my team consists mostly of a bunch of bottomfeeders. I think it'd be pretty cool to log it.

So, what do you guys say?

Niprop

The Fighting Porygon Team
    Years

Dare I say,
    hold your tongue,
    For until Lucario is fifty-one,
    ExtremeSpeed he will not learn,
    Sending him into fire will make him burn,
    Vacuum Wave is learned by breeding,
    Which for Nuzlocke you won't be needing,
    Leaving him with Quick attack,
    A mediocre piece of tat,
    With little priority to ever spare,
    Lucario is in utter despair,
    For he will be of average speed,
    And going fast is what he neeeeeeeeeeds!

----

Sorry for that, anyways, good news everyone! Pearl version has been found! Bad news everyone, it's stuck between the crack of a very, very heavy object. A dark crack, too. Now excuse me while I look for a yard stick, some tape, and a flashlight!

Edit:

I have successfully fished Pearl version out! Expect the next adventure soon!

Last edited:

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    Update #12

Dare I say,
    hold your tongue,
    For until Lucario is fifty-one,
    ExtremeSpeed he will not learn,
    Sending him into fire will make him burn,
    Vacuum Wave is learned by breeding,
    Which for Nuzlocke you won't be needing,
    Leaving him with Quick attack,
    A mediocre piece of tat,
    With little priority to ever spare,
    Lucario is in utter despair,
    For he will be of average speed,
    And going fast is what he neeeeeeeeeeds!

...Uh ok, thanks for that...
    I know he doesn't have any priority moves just yet, but thanks to me forcefeeding him ten Carbos and Protein while he was a Riolu his attack and speed are pretty darn good, even though he isn't adamant-natured. Also, my whole team is slightly overlevelled - only by a couple levels - but still, he's a higher level than anything I'm facing so far. Even without a priority move, he's hit first every single time so far.

Anyway, on with the update:

Update #12
    Since last time, I have been on a massive Lucario grinding session. And it actually didn't take nearly as long as I thought it would. After maybe an hour of training against Iron Island wild Pokemon and trainers, and Vs Seeker rematches, he was up to Lv38, only a couple levels lower than the rest of my team. Still though; if anyone mentions the words 'iron' or 'island' to me again, I'm gonna get irritated. There's only so much time you can spend in one place before you begin hating it.
    Anyway, with Avenger up to scratch I challenged the Gym trainers with him. He managed to clear them all without two much trouble, levelling up to Lv40, on par with the rest of the team. Now it was time to take on the big man himself, Byron. He started with Magneton. One Earthquake from Fernonator and he was down. Next came his Steelix and I Close Combatted it. And Steelix had also be Fernonatored. Finally he used Bastiodon. Realising that Fernonator's defences were lowered and he probably couldn't take Bastiodon out in one hit, I switched to Riptide. I got a Taunt. I pretty much have a team of purely attacking Pokemon, so Taunt is about one of the most useless things he could've done. Riptide used Surf, taking outmore than half his HP. He uselessly used Iron Defence, so another Surf finished. And so the man of steel was rather disappointing.
    After I got my Mine Badge I went outside to find Zane waiting to take me up to the library, where Dawn and Prof. Rowan were waiting. The prof explained about the three Legendary Pokemon who live at the lakes, when all of a sudden a big explosion comes from Lake Valor. So of course I have to go investigate.
    I wiped the floor with the Grunts on the lakebed and entered the caven to find the third Galactic Commander, Saturn. Firstly it was his Golbat against Starlight. His Toxic missed cos of Fly, which then killed him. Next came Bronzor, so I switched to Riptide. Unfortunately with his spare turn he hit Riptide with Confuse Ray. I took a risk and used Surf, which cleaned out more than half of Bronzor's HP. Next came an Extrasensory that didn't do much. I snapped out of confusion and pounded Bronzor down with Surf. Finally came Toxicroak. I realised I was in trouble when a Poison Jab took out more than half of Riptide's HP in one hit, and my Surf barely did anything. Expecting another Poison Jab, I switched into the Steel-type Avenger. Sure enough, Toxicroak used Poison Jab which didn't do a thing to Lucario. Next I sued Bone Rush, which hit 3 times and killed Toxicroak. So Saturn revealled he had already taken Azelf before fleeing.
    Next I went to Lake Verity to find Rowan and Dawn having a hard time. I smashed the Grunts and found Mars, who has apparently already beaten Dawn. So of course I ave to fight her. Out comes Golbat. One Thunderpunch from Fernonator and Golbat dies. Next comes Bronzor. I use Flame Wheel, which crits and Bronzor dies. Lastly is Purugly. Against Fernonator's Close Combat, she never stood a chance. And there you have it. Three turns, three kills, courtesy of Fernonator. Mars, you have been Fernonatored (sorry I keep saying that, but I promised myself I'd say it whenever Fernonator absolutely slaughters somebody).
    Anyway, Rowan sends me on a trip up north to Lake Acuity to check on Zane. And that means I have to trek through those difficult snow routes. Since Fernonator was a little overlevelled, I left in the PC and took Bidoofus, since I needed a HM slave. So I headed through Mt Coronet, picking up a bunch of items along the way and entered Route 216. My team quickly beat a bunch of trainers, but the hail was already beginning to take its toll. Thankfully, I happened upon a lodge where I could heal my Pokemon. I captured Merlin the Meditite and encountered Maylene, who looks as those she's about to get frostbite. I headed further north, where a massive blizzard starts. I started beating up the trainers, but there are a lot of them and the hail keeps damaging my team every turn. After a while, Riptide was on 2HP with a burn, Avenger was on 29HP and Soulsister was on 40HP. All three couldn't battle any further without extreme risk of death (particularly in Riptide's case). Bidoofus was untouched, but of course 100% useless. So that just left Starlight and Harmony. I pushed on, battling some more trainers and obtaining HM08 Rock Climb. Until Starlight hit yellow HP and became paralysed. The survival of my entire team (except for Infernape) rested on the tiny shoulders of Harmony. Thankfully there was only like one trainer left, which Harmony took care of whithout too much trouble. On Route 217 I captured Swine Flu the Swinub (who took a large chunk out of Harmony's HP with Ice Shard) and at Acuity Lakefront I encountered a Sneasel who brought Harmony down to yellow health before Harmony accidently killed it. I met Zane who's using Rock Climb to enter Lake Acuity and then...
    Snowpoint City! I have never been more glad to see a Pokemon Centre in my life. Literally, one more trainer battle and one or more of my team members wouldn't of survived. Unfortunately I then had to teach HM08 Rock Climb to Lucario, as using a Rock Climb slave would mean having to not be able to bring one of my team members with me to do the Mt Coronet/Distortion World bit. Don't worry though - when hes about to get Extremespeed I'll just get Rock Climb removed with the Move Delter and give it to a slave.
    And so yeah, I'm in Snowpoint now. I explored the town, if you can call it a town and prepared to challenge the Gym. I made a lot of progress, I grinded my sixth team member up to the levels of the rest of the team, got my sixth badge, beat Saturn and Mars and made it through the snow routes to Snowpoint, the site of my seventh badge.

NEXT: I take on Candice, the so-called 'Diamond-Dust Girl', check out how Zane's doing at Lake Acuity and take on the Team Galactic Veilstone Building!

Team:
    Spoiler:

Box:
    Spoiler:

Dead Pokemon:
    Spoiler:

Areas Failed to Catch Pokemon: Route 202, Route 211, Lost Tower, Great Marsh, Route 219, Route 220, Acuity Lakefront

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2010
    soooo.... i had gotten up to my 7th badge on this challenge when my little sister pulled my SS outta my ds.... and i had been doing this without saving cause i didnt wanna lose my previous save data ... so long story short. i'm dipping outta this challenge haha. maybe i'll pick it up again later but for now. adios.
    ps. something i found useful was if your in a city that doesnt have an event pokemon i would use headbut on a tree to get a pokemon :D gotta be crafty.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    got a sexy new DsiXL today and I am starting my diamond Nuzlocke challenge back up

Events:
    Transfer Porygon-Z, not useable till after 2nd gym
    Brady levels up, he's now Lv. 13
    That whiny little kid tells me to save her papa at the windworks
    Catch a Shellos, name it Jiffy
    Agent Lex levels up, now Lv. 14
    Beat Galactifag's Glameow
    Beat moar Galactifags and get teh keys
    Agent Lex lvls up and evolves into Luxio
    I go in Valley Windworks
    PWN ASS
    Brady levels up, evolves

Now Me vs Mars
    First she sends out Zubat which Agent Lex takes care of
    then comes Purugly.
    I switch Monferno, set mode's a bish, but it only uses faint attack.
    I use Mach Punch
    Purugly uses faint attack
    I hit it with another quick mach punch
    Yes its gonna faint!
    "Purugly restored its health using an oran berry"
    FML.
    Two more mach punches finish it off. Now its off to Eterna where my next adventure awaits

Team:
    Kazzy Lv. 17 -C- (that means he's my team's captain)

Brady Lv. 14

Agent Lex Lv. 16

Jiffy Lv. 8 (needs training)

In Box

B.O.B Lv. 25 (not in use till I get 2nd gym badge

Dead:

NO ONE!

TO DO LIST:

Go to Eterna
    Beat Gardenia
    Unlock Porygon-Z (I just thought of a good idea, what if you played Nuzlockables, and you had to unlock Pokemon you traded by completing challenges, I'm not doing that, just an idea. I'm not using B.O.B cuz it won't obey me)

Last edited:

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    Update #(uh... what are up to... 13?)

Okay, so I started my thrashing all the trainers in the Snowpoint Gym. I healed and spent about an hour being frustrated over the irritating Gym puzzle. Eventually I calmed down enough to work it out, and my seventh Gym battle was underway!
    She started with Sneasel. What I didn't realise is I had Soulsister out, probably the worst member of my team to take thisthing on. I switched to Avenger and took an ineffective Ice Shard. Next, Sneasel was faster and used Aerial Ace, taking Avenger into yellow health. Avenger used Close Combat and one-hit KOed that Sneasel. Her next two Pokemon were Piloswine and Abombasnow. Lucario was faster than both and took them out with one Close Combat each. Finally, she used Froslass. Close Combat wouldn't work here, so I switched to Fernonator. She used Psychic, taking Fernonator down to 46HP. I switched again, this time to Riptide. Riptide took a Psychic, but it did less than half damage. Riptide used Surf, taking Froslass down to low yellow health. She healed with a Sitrus Berry and used Psychic again, taking Riptide down to red health. Riptide was faster though and another surf finished off Froslass. And I had my seventh Gym badge!
    After healing I headed over to Lake Acuity to watch Zane being humiliated by Jupiter. Then I made use of my new Rock Climb TM around the region beating trainers and collecting items that were previously inaccessible, including the Ice Beam TM, which I gave to Riptide, over Aurora Beam. Then I headed to the Galactic Veilstone HQ, to liberate the three captured Legendary Pokemon.
    With Looker's help I quickly cleared out the Galactic Storage and obained the Galactic Key. I used it to enter the main building and crush a ton of Grunts. I eventually came across Boss Cyrus and prepared myself for a semi-epic battle.
    He used Sneasel, I used Avenger. He was faster but used a Slash attack that barely did anything. One Close Combat and Sneasel was finished. Next came Crobat. I actually used Rock Climb, and it actually took out more than half of Crobat's health. He responded with an Air Cutter than took me down to slightly less than half health. My next Rock Climb missed and he used Air Cutter again, but my third Rock Climb hit and Crobat fainted. Finally he sent out Honchkrow. I switched to Riptide, who took a Drill Peck to the face which took out about a quarter of his health. Another Drill Peck came, taking him to half health, but then he used Ice Beam that not only took Honchkrow to yellow health, but also froze him! He healed a bit of health with a Sitrus Berry, but it wasn't enough as another Ice Beam finished of Honchkrow, and the blue-haired weirdo. Afterwards, he randomly gives me the Master Ball before leaving. I continue on to find Charon and Saturn with the Legendary Pokemon and I have to fight Saturn. Avenger and Riptide were already injured from the Cyrus fight and I didn't want to risk them dying, so it was up to the rest of the team.
    It was Golbat vs Fernonator and Fernonator quickly won with Thunderpunch. Next was Toxicroak, who got in a Poison Jab, taking me down to yellow, but then fell to an Earthquake. Last came Bronzor. Fernonator was injured, so I didn't want to riskhim against a Psychic Pokemon. I switched to Harmony, who took a Gyro Ball before responding with a Flamethrower. And that was it for Saturn.
    After I pressed the big red obvious button to set the legendary Pokemon free, I decided to call it quits for today. So today I got my seventh badge, and kicked Galactic's butt at their own HQ.

NEXT: I'll ascend Mt Coronet to Spear Pillar to stop the blue-haired weirdo, before jumping into the Distortion World!

Spoiler:

Box:
    Spoiler:

Dead:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    Moti's Nuzlocke Challenge: Episode 4 Part I
    "No Luxray, No Cry"

Prologue
    I was away yesterday and that means I had to play very late tonight. That means, I will update again later today, hence the "Part I". Carrying on with the story...

==============
    Previously...
    "Clefairy used Metronome!
    Clefairy used Dragon Rage!
    Denver fainted."
    "Moti found a Shiny Stone! Congratulations, your Gento evolved into a Togekiss!"
    "*BOOM!* Another explosion. This time, it was at Lake Valor. Unsurprisingly, I was sent there by Prof. Rowan. Looks like my job just got more interesting..."

==============
    "Alright guys, let's move on to Lake Valor!"
    I flew with Reaptide to Pastoria City and rushed my way to the lake. Then, we defeated the grunts with ease. Saturn faced me, and was defeated easily, but not before taking Reaptide down to 30 HP...
    Then, after healing, I flew to Twinleaf, said hi to Mom, then ran to the lake and did some double battles. Then, Mars was defeated. Prof. Rowan sent me to Snowpoint City... Now, I don't really have something that could actually STAB the snowpoint Gym. But I had Gento, with it's Aura Sphere, and boy, it served me well. :P
    Failed to catch a Snover in the first snowy route. Then, I caught myself two new friends: Alice the Snover and Behemoth the Swinub. After a bit of training, I challenged Candice. Her Sneasel had nothing on my Gento and an Aura Sphere took it down quickly. Then she sent out Abomasnow which I defeated with 1 critical Air Slash. Next, she sent out Piloswine, I was skeptical at first but then I used an Aura Sphere and it got him in one hit. For her Froslass, I used Caution, who took her down with 2 Crunches. The 7th gym badge is now mine!
    And then I started walking around like a madman. The citizens were looking at me like I'm some kind of a mentally challenged kid. Until...
    "Oh?"
    "Riolu hatched from the Egg! Give a nickname to Riolu?"
    "Oniria."

Gave Oniria the shell bell and went on to watch my rival lose to Jupiter, then running away.
    I then went... backwards.
    To many various locations. I picked up some items from previous bodies of water I couldn't reach, also some rock climbing, which I gave to Blaster the Graveler, until Oniria evolves...
    I also forgot I skipped the Mira Sidequest, so I put Blitz in the front of my party and went to Wayward Cave. Earned Blitz 2 levels, but that's still not enough...
    I then moved on, to the Galactic Building. Defeated everyone around and then came Cyrus. Aura Sphere, Spark, Spark. That was enough to take all 3 of his Pokemon down. He then gave me a Master Ball, which I doubt I'll find a good use for. Then I went to defeat Saturn, again. Air Slash x2, Surf x2, Air Slash x1.
    "OH LOOKY A BIG RED BUTTON I WONDER WHAT DOES IT DO." *press*
    The legendary pixies flew off. I was then sent to Mt. Coronet... But I have some things to do first... *grabs Exp. Share*.

TO BE CONTINUED.

Party

Spoiler:

Dead
    Spoiler:

Too lazy to name all of my Boxed Pokemon.

COMING UP NEXT ON EPSIODE 4 PART 2: The last pieces of Team Galactic, Mass grinding, Lucario, Giratina and maybe Volkner!

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    -Embarked on my quest through Eterna Forest
    -Battled with Cheryl's useless Chansey which I'm pretty sure I accidently attacked about 5 times
    -Team got a lot stronger and bonded
    -Went to check honey tree in Floaroma Meadow
    -Caught Cherubi, named it Sakura
    -Went back to Eterna
    -Trained some more, Jiffy came closer to the team's average levels, Agent Lex got to Lv 18 and finally learned an Electric Move.
    -Challenged Gardenia, Flame Wheeled like nobody's business, it was so much PWN that I won't even describe it in detail.
    -Kazzy leveled up a ton

Team
    Team:
    Kazzy Lv. 21 -C- (that means he's my team's captain) Male

Brady Lv. 18 Female

Agent Lex Lv. 18 Male

Jiffy Lv. 15 Female
    Sakura Lv. 16 Female

In Box

B.O.B Lv. 25
    Boxwarmer Lv. 12

Dead:

NO ONE!

Badges;

P.S how do i do a spoiler?

Years
    Moti's Nuzlocke Challenge: Episode 4 Part II
    "A Hero's Revenge"

Prologue
    This is the aforementioned 2nd daily update. I've progressed a lot today, and I might even update again... :P

==============
    Previously...
    "Alright guys, let's move on to Lake Valor!"
    "Give a nickname to Riolu? Oniria."
    "OH LOOK A BIG RED BUTTON I WONDER WHAT DOES IT DO *press*"
    "It's show time, guys... Let's face Cyrus."

==============
    The noises could be heard. The march of all the galactic grunts to Mt. Coronet. But Moti had other things to do...
    "4 of my guys are electric-weak... Blitz, it's time for you to sit out." Blitz was put in the box. I then went to Fuego Ironworks. I found a Magmar there! Called him Terrance. Also, I evolved him to Magmortar. He is now a very lovely and powerful team member. Also, Oniria evolved. Not only evolved... But also became one of my most powerful Pokemon.
    Enough with the grind-bragging... It's time to move on with the plot.

Everyone was at least level 46. We felt readier than ever. And so, we moved on, taking down grunt by grunt. Upon reaching the top, I stumbled upon two grunts who think they're so special... And they got swept away. Then, Mars and Jupiter tried to ambush me. But then, Wirtual, the hyperactive rival, came for my help. Luckily enough, none of my guys were lost. Mars and Jupiter were defeated, too. I marched on to fight Cyrus... And then Dialga and Palkia were summoned. Suddenly, the peak was surrounded by 3 lights that came from 3 different edges of the region... It was Azelf, Uxie and Mesprit!
    A legendary gang meet, eh... But wait... Why did the whole place become darker? A black hole distorted from the ground, with a creepy shadow coming from it... The shadow seemed like it ate Cyrus. But then Cynthia appeared, and we jumped into the endless void of Doom! ...Well, not really...

The Distortion World. A cold, barren, timeless place. It was only the four of us... Me, Cynthia, Cyrus and Giratina. After wandering around, I found out the legendary pixies are there too. After some strength puzzles, mass backtracking and an extremely cool upside-down waterfall trip, a hidden lift was revealed. Me and Cynthia went down. We found Cyrus there... Who challenged me to a battle.
    Derpa, Surf!
    Caution, Thunder Fang!
    Gento, Aura Sphere!
    Oniria, Dragon Pulse!
    Reaptide, Aerial Ace!

Cyrus was defeated. After a massive ragequit, I moved on to face the shadow itself... Giratina. Caution bolted at it with Crunch, but I had to switch to Reaptide when Caution reached red HP. Eventually, Giratina fell down to my team. Cynthia gave me the title of a hero. So did Rowan. My mom didn't... D: !

Oh well, moving on to Sunyshore City, I decided to do a bit more grinding, and got everyone to the late fortys-fifties. Volkner was easily defeated by Oniria's Earthquake and Caution's tanking. I now have the eight badges of Sinnoh!

Moving on, I found Jasmine from Johto. She gave me HM07, which I've yet to teach someone. Then, I went to the Lighthouse, and took a look at the binoculars.

"This castle... It's the Pokemon League, isn't it? This is where I am supposed to be. This is my destiny... My true challenge! Let's do this guys. There's no holding back now..."

TO BE CONTINUED.

Party

Spoiler:

Dead
    Spoiler:

COMING UP NEXT ON EPSIODE 5: Grinding, waterfalls everywhere, Victory Road, and the not-so-final chapter: The Pokemon League!

**NOTE
    I am continuing my challenge all the way to Stark Mountain. This is why the E4 is not-so-final.

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    I'm gonna be really busy so I don't have time to update today. All that means is tomorrow my update will be twice as long.

@NecroFlame - Yeah, I'm not ending my challenge after the Elite Four either. I plan to keep going to do Stark Mountain, I'll have a single go at the Battleground in one part, and I plan to take on the Elite Four with their strengthened teams. After I beat the Elite Four in the second round, then I'll call it quits. Well either that or I get smashed and Game Over.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    New Updaaaate:

Episode 4:
    Sacre Bleu!

Quick Synopsis;

I go to face Jupiter
    Jiffy has leveled up a lot, now its pretty legit
    Jupiter challenges me
    I send out Agent Lex who quickly defeats Zubat, then Jupiter sends out skuntank. I could switch, but that takes up a turn, since you use set it Nuzlocke. I believe in Agent Lex, and the battle begins with a poison gas and a few Spark attacks from
    Agent Lex. Then Skuntank uses its trump card. Night Slash. I watch Agent Lex's HP slowly drop. CRITICAL HIT. AGENT LEX, my first pokemon caught, is dead. After that, Kazzy avenges AL's death and we put it out of its misery.
    I am ready to go to Hearthome, but I decide to get some training in Wayward cave

Pros: Jiffy is Lvs up to lvl 21
    Cons: I'm stuck there for an effing hour

Vuvuzela, the Bronzor is caught.

I train moar and get to Heathome city

Vuvuzela is Neglected and Boxed.

Now for the Battle

Alex V Jacques

I send out Jiffy

Jaques sends out Staravia

It gets lucky off of two critical hits, but Jiffy stays put and Ko's it. Next up is Roselia.

I switch to Kazzy, who easily disposes of it. Prinplup. Oh Snap.

Out comes Sakura. Prinplup uses Peck. A critical Hit!, Sakura has but 3 HP left. I heal it and Prinplup uses peck again. I'm around 25HP and I risk using Magical Leaf which brings Prinplup to orange.

It uses Metal Claw this time and Sakura has 6HP left. I heal, Prinplup uses growl, and Sakura hits it w/ magical lead one more time to kill it. Jacques's last Pokemon is Ponyta who is killed by B.O.B's psybeam.

I seriously thought Sakura was going to die. I am so happy it lived!!!!!

Derp-Chan the Psyduck is caught and Boxed

Team:

Team:
    Kazzy Lv. 24 -C- (that means he's my team's captain) Male

Brady Lv. 21 Female

Jiffy Lv. 23 Female
    Sakura Lv. 20 Female

B.O.B Lv. 25

(egg)

In Box

Boxwarmer Lv. 12
    Vuvuzela Lv. 14

Derp-Chan Lv. 16

Dead:

Agent Lex Lv. 18 (Skuntank)

Badges;

P.S how do i do a spoiler?

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    @Ace Dragonite - When you're typing up your update, go advanced, highlight the text you want, and click the little blue button towards the right of the toolbar that says 'abc' (it's next to the Youtube button) .

Okay, I'm back, but being away all day I've made very little progress, so I won't update until tomorrow when I've got more of the game done.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    okay, well I realized I forgot to follow a major rule on diamond, so I re-started Nuzlocke on HeartGold

Trainer: Keaton
    Rival: Nico

Episode 1
    (I'm going to make this like an actual script thing) I made up a lot myself. I can only do sprite comics so thats why I'm doing an episode

Mom: Honey, come down.

Keaton: Yeah?

Mom: I got you your bag and trainer card, oh and Prof. Elm wanted to see you.

(Keaton walks out)

Lyra: Hi Keaton, this iz my marill!

Keaton: Kay bye

Lyra: No, wait let me tell you more annoying stuff!

Keaton: Cya

(Walk into lab)

Keaton: Hey, oakey.

Elm: My name is Professor Bernard Elm thank you

Keaton: Heh, I kid

Elm: Anyway, Keaton here I have 3 Pokemon for you.

Keaton: I'll take the Grass-Type!

Elm: This is Chikorita, I think he'll work hard for you

Keaton: I'll name him Chico.

Elm: Now Keaton,

Keaton: Yep

Elm: Can you find out Mr. Pokemon's discovery

Elm: He lives past Cherrygrove

Elm: Oh and whats your phone number so we can stay in touch

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Scene 2

(BATTLE TRAIN BATTLE TRAIN, Chico is now Lv. 7)

Keaton: Hey, I'm in Cherrygrove City

Guide Gent; Why hello young feller...

Keaton: Why Hello old Geezer...

Guide Gent: Let me show you around town...

(2 minutes later)

Guide Gent: This is the... (points to Pokemon Center)

Keaton: I know what a ****ing Pokemon center is!!!!!!!!

Guide Gent: Thanks for listenin, Scooter. Here's my old running shoes as a present

Keaton: These smell like Raisin Bran...

Guide Gent: Let me give you a map card as well, Sonny boy.

Keaton: Gee thanks.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Scene 3

(BATTLE TRAIN BATTLE TRAIN Chico Lv. 8)

Keaton: This must be it. (opens door)

Mr. Pokemon: Hello, what brings you here?

Keaton: Prof. Elm said you made a big discoverey

Mr. Pokemon: Er...I supose I did, what was it know. Oh yes, My wife's in the basement, that's where she is!!!

Keaton: Uh....

Oak: Mr. Pokemon suffers from MetioChronic Amnesia.

Keaton: Does that mean he didn't mean what he said

Oak: I'm afraid not.

Mr. Pokemon: I got it! Teddiursa got out of my metal snare!

Keaton: (facepalm) Okay, as...interesting as your life is did you make any discoveries about new Pokemon or something?

Mr. Pokemon: Oh yes, here's the egg I discovered.

Keaton: (facelamp-smashes face against lamp)

Oak: Sonny, you might be a good Trainer, here' s a pokedex and my number, to be safe

Keaton: How is that safe.

Oak: You'll see...

Keaton: Later, bishes.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Scene 4

Elm: (phone call) Keaton, something teribble happened! Come to the Lab!

Keaton: Kay bye

(Walks back to cherrygrove)

Red Haired Kid: Hey, your that weak kid that got a pokemon. I'll OHKO you!

Keaton: Go Chico!

Kid: Go Cyndaquil

Keaton: Tackle!

CRITICAL HIT, CYNDAQUIL FAINTED

Kid: WTH!!! Oh, you saw my trainer card! Nooooooooooooooooooo!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    -LAB-

Policeman: Are you the culprit! Culprits always arrive at the scene

Keaton: Uhh no...

Elm: Yes he is! He's the thief!!!

Keaton: WTF?!

Lyra: No he isn't it was some Red Haired kid

Keaton: Oh you mean Nico?

All: Huh?

Keaton: I just battled some red-haired kid that stole a Pokemon named Nico.

Policeman: THE CULPRIT!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Scene 5

(BATTLE TRAIN BATTLE TRAIN, Chikorita , Lv.9

Route 46

Keaton: Hey a Geodude!

-CATCH-
    Keaton: I'll name you trust.

Route 31

Hey a Rattata!

-CATCH-
    I'll name it Fiesta!

-DARK CAVE-
    Zubat
    -CATCH-
    I'll name it Ecuador, then box its ass

Bug Trainer: Battle!

Keaton: Go Geodude

Bug Trainer: Weedle poison sting!

Keaton: Geodude, Tackle

GEODUDE IS POISONED.

Keaton: Tackle!

WEEDLE FAINTED

Keaton: We got to get to a Pokemon center!

Keaton: (walks through gate)

Lyra: (comes from behind) Hey, you made it ahead of me, but next time you'll be the one catching up.

Keaton: You do realize your talking to my geodude.

(Gets in front of Pokemon center)

GEODUDE SURVIVED THE POISONING

Keaton: Yes!

I've actually made it past the azalea gym, but I will do it in shorter episodes.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
    Moti's Nuzlocke Challenge: Episode 5
    "Listen To Your Heart, Before You Tell Him Goodbye..."

Prologue
    Alriiight... Looks like I didn't get to the Elite Four yet. I felt pretty unconfident with my highest level being level 54 and Cynthia's highest is... well... 62. GRINDAN'!

==============
    Previously...
    "Blitz, it's time for you to sit out..."
    "Why is this place all so dark for some reason?"
    "Face me, Giratina. I shall avenge my fallen team members!"
    "This castle... It's the Pokemon League, isn't it? ... There's no holding back now..."

==============
    Caution. Derpa. Reaptide. Terrance. Gento. Oniria.
    My six best friends. All of us, united, surfing our way to the Victory Road. But, not before I caught myself a Level 43 Tentacruel. I named her Medusa.
    Derpa climbed the waterfall, we healed, took a deep breath and marched on to the huge cave...
    And in there, we find what may be one of our last team member...
    A Steelix. YES! I named him Frank.
    Now the real deal started. Taking down trainer by trainer, Ace Trainers, Dragon Tamers, Psychics, Karate Guys, Veterans... They all fell down before us. But, Caution, Terrance and Reaptide almost died.... almost. :P

A few minutes later, we could see a light. It wasn't a train coming our way either. It was the way out. As we exited the Victory Road, another huge Waterfall was standing before us. Derpa got it handled as well... And this was it.
    An enormous castle, with a Pokeball sign in the middle. The Pokemon League.
    Two steps in, and after a heal, Wirtual bolted in and had to ruin the moment...
    So I ruined his team! :cool:

But this wasn't enough. I knew that if we wouldn't train mindlessly, more than just one of us would be taken down... And I do not want that to happen...

And so it is. We flew back to Sunyshore City and started training. And training... And training...

"This kid over there... He's trying really hard. Do you see that, Cynthia?"
    "Why yes I do, Lucian... I very much look forward to see what he's got... I have an interest at it's Luxray, too...", she smiled an evil grin.
    "Are you really interested in killing his Pokemon...? You do know that once they faint, they count as dead... Right...?"
    "Yes. But that's how he decided to do it. It was his own decision... And I'll make him regret that... Oh yes... he will regret."

TO BE CONTINUED.

Party

Spoiler:

Dead
    Spoiler:

COMING UP NEXT ON EPSIODE 6: Training some more, actual E4 battle, and... a surprise. ;)

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    Update #14

It's been a couple days since my last update, so to recap, last time I just beat Cyrus and Saturn at the Galactic HQ, and prepared for our epic adventure at Mt Coronet.
    We kicked things off this time by entering Mt Coronet and kicking the butts of a ton of Galactic Grunts. Honestly, I have seven Gym badges, do they think they're gonna stop me with Glameows and Houndours? After a ton of Galactic battles, I reached Spear Pillar and prepared for some epic battles... when I get stopped by a couple of incompetent Galactic Grunts. I promptly smashed both and challenged Mars and Jupiter. Zane rushed up at the last second to help out, and the epic tag match was on! Going into this, I was very nervous - pretty much every single team member I've lost in this challenge thus far has been in a double battle - and this time I had stupid NPC Zane fighting alongside me, I had an ominous feeling that I would lose a team member or two here...
    Mars and Jupiter released two Bronzor, I used Fernonator and Zane used his most useless Pokemon, Munchlax. Bronzor #1 took a Flame Wheel to the face which took him to yellow health. Then the two Bronzors used Reflect and Light Screen, which makes the fight that much harder. Munchlax used Body Slam that did about 2 damage. Another Flame Wheel finished off Jupiter's Bronzor, while Mars' one hit Munchlax with Extrasensory and Munchlax did another useless Body Slam. Jupiter used her ace Skuntank next. I used Earthquake, but thanks to Reflect, it only took out a quarter of Skuntank's health, and took Munchlax to yellow health (I deliberately did that to get rid of the useless Munchlax so he could use a more useful Pokemon). Skuntank used Poison Jab to finish off Munchlax (yay!) and Bronzor hit Fernonator with Extrasensory. Zane used his Staraptor. Fernonator used Earthquake again, knowing it wouldn't hurt Staraptor or Bronzor - it took Skuntank to half health. Zane used Close Combat, putting a surprisingly large dent in Bronzor. Poison Jab and Extrasensory both smashed Fernonator to yellow health, meaning he had to be switched. I switched to Avenger, as Zane's Staraptor used Close Combat again, finishing off Mars' Bronzor. Mars sent out Purugly as Skuntank used Poison Jab, killing Zane's Staraptor. Zane sent in Rapidash. I hit first and used Close Combat, one-hit Ko'ing Mars' Purugly. Meanwhile Rapidash used Will-o-Wisp, burning that irritating Skuntank. Then Skuntank used Flamethrower, taking Avenger down to yellow health. I had to switch again, this time to Riptide as Mars sent in Golbat. The burn had weakened Skuntank, but it used Poison Jab, almost taking out Rapidash. Rapidash did a Take Down suicude charge into Skuntank, that killed both Skuntank and Rapidash. Finally, Skuntank was down. And Jupiter sent out her Golbat. Mars' one used Air Cutter, scoring a crit and doing a surprisingly large amount of damage to Riptide. I switched to SoulSister and Zane used Heracross. Both of our Pokemon were quickly confuzzled by Confuse Ray. SoulSister hit anyway and killedone Golbat with Psychic. Heracross attacked itself in confusion and Golbat attacked Heracross. Another Psychic from SoulSister killed the last Golbat, and the long and grueling battle was over. Zane magically healed my Pokemon before skedaddling.
    All of a sudden, the blue-haired weirdo summoned Palkia and Dialga and the three lake guardians came to try and stop them. All of a sudden, a shadow appeared, dragged Cyrus in, and Palkia and Dialga vanished.
    Cyrus' last words:

CYRUS: I will not have any more interfererererer... -gets dragged into portal-

So naturally, Cynthia and I have to go in too, to stop the distortion spreading over the whole world. I explorered the Distortion World, stood in the sky, did Strength puzzles and went up a waterfall, and I eventually had to take on Cyrus.
    Houndoom VS Fernonator. One Close Combat and Houndoom was finished. Next came Gyarados and I fooshily switched to SoulSister. Soul took an Earthquake, an survived it with 3HP!!!!!!!!! Anyway, Thunderbolt killed Gyarados. Next came Honchkrow and I switched to Fernonator in time to take a Night Slash. I used Thunderpunch, which thankfully critted and killed Honckrow. Next was Weavile and I switched to Avenger in time to take an Ice Punch that barely did anything. So what does Weavile do? Uses Ice Punch again. I put it out of its misery with a Close Combat. Last came Crobat, so I switched to Riptide. He used Toxic, I used Ice Beam to take him to yellow health. He used Cross Poiso, but it was too little too late as another Ice Beam finished him off.
    Cyrus and Cynthia had some sort of wierdass argument about life, Cyrus left. Cynthia healed me and asked me to take on Giratina (Hello, she's the Champion! Shouldn't she do it???)
    Cue, epic music.
    The epic battle started with Giratina falling from the sky into the battle scene. Riptide tried using Ice Beam, but Giratina vanished before it could hit. Then Giratina slammed it with Shadow Force, instantly taking Riptide down to yellow health. Riptide used Ice Beam, taking slightly less than half of Giratina's health away. It used Ominous Wind, taking me to about 30-something HP, and I used Ice Beam again, taking Giratina to red health. Riptide couldn't take another hit, so I switched to Starlight, who wasn't affected by Ominous Wind. Giratina was on red health, the perfect chance to catch it.

"But that would be against the rules." (Kudos to you if you know where that quote comes from.)

Giratina used Ancientpower, taking me to yellow health. Starlight flew up, dodging another Ancientpower before using Fly to finish off Giratina.
    And that was it. The distortion between the two worlds stopped, and a portal opened for us to return home. After some more cryptic words from Cynthia and Cyrus, we returned to our dimension.

NEXT: With Team Galactic gone, it's time to go to Sunyshore City for my final Gym fight!

Team:
    Spoiler:

Box:
    Spoiler:

Dead Pokemon:

Spoiler:

Areas Failed to Catch Pokemon: Route 202, Route 211, Lost Tower, Great Marsh, Route 219, Route 220, Acuity Lakefront

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    I've recently started this on Platinum and I'm up to Hearthome ! Let's see ... a HUGE update !

Update 1 : Twinleaf-Hearthome : Crisis Continues !

Started, named myself Nuz and my rival Locke (get it ?) picked Chimchar, nicknamed Survivor. Beat Locke and done the Rowan stuff, blah, blah. Caught a Starly on Rt. 202, nicknamed Soldier. Grinded him up and reached Jublife. Ironically, Soldier died right at the rival fight, meaning no Starlyes no shinies ... caught ANOTHER Starly on Rt. 204 (Soldier II). In Ravaged Path got a Zubat (Weakling). Yeah, sure, tis' will make some nice backup ! Destroyed Rt. 203 and got YET ANOTHER STARLY ! T_T I would have preffered a Bidoof. Killed her off and got AnOtHeR Zubat in Oreburgh Gate. Caught it for the rainy days. In Oreburgh Mine, I hit another Zubat. Killed_that_damn_thing_off... On Rt. 207, caught a Machop [which I'm gonnna use] named Cadet. Grinded him in Oreburgh Mine. Beat Roark easily (Low Kick ruined everyone except for Cranidos, which required two Karate Chops). Finally reached Floaroma. Got a Shellos in Valley Windworks, gonna use, nicknamed Lieutenant. Smoked TG, Low Kicked Purugly for a OHKO (hehe). [Accidentally] killed a Buizel on Rt. 205. Grinded up my levels in there. Hoped for a Wurmple in Eterna, but, instead got two Cascoons. Damn. Damn. DAMN. Killed them for their uselessness.
    No losses in Eterna, no losses when beating Gardenia. [Accidentally] killed a Meditite on Rt. 211. Caught a Bronzor in Mt. Coronet, named Useless. (obviously NOT gonna use...). Well, as mentioned earlier, Flame Wheel smoked the lady...
    !Also, to make this more difficult, I'm teaching my main team HMs. Let's seehow this turns out ...!
    After beating Gardenia, went to Old Chateau for a Gastly. Named Colonel. Went to the TG hideout... Colonel died from a Faint Attacking Croagunk. Buh-bye to the Gengar. Some other losses : the scientist's Kadabra (the X Sp. Atk. one) decided to kick Lieutenant. Since Survivor was dying, I switched to the 2/3 HP Lieutenant, which died. ._. RIP ._. . BUT NOT ONLY HIM !! Soldier II was also smoked by two confusions. Survivor (which was quicker) finally ended him.
    Jupiter was a snap. Low Kicked her Skuntank, which did nothing with Night Slash on Cadet. TG fell down ....
    With my team halved and reduced to two members, I decided to avoid battling any trainer on the Cycling Road. I caught an Onix in Wayward Cave. He killed poor Soldier II, but still nicknamed Hope (for a better future in my 2-men team). Taught him TM26 E-Quake (yay) and started heading towards Hearthome. Also, on the route below Cycling Road, got a Machop (A Clone) and boxed him. I killed anyone in my path :) there with no particular problems.
    As I'm writing this, my Togepi is hatching. *attaches Exp. Share*. Wait, why did I switch to him against an Onix ? Rock Throw (he dies)... I Also released him with the Exp. Share ! >.< GOD DAMMIT ! Got a Ralts on Rt.208 (YEAHHH) which Teleported away from me (NOOOOO). Tried Challenging Hearthome Gym ... had a bunch of bad luck ...
    Some random Lv. 20 Gastly decided it's a good idea to use Confuse Ray then SPAM Night Shade on my poor Hope. Switched to Survivor, but that wasn't good either. Forgot about the fact that Hope had only 19 HP left and got killed from a Night Shade. I HATE YOU GAME ! I REALLY, REALLY HATE YOU !
    So, withdrew Weakling the Zubat (one of the two) and started grinding on the Hearthome Gym Trainers. Yet another Lv. 23 Gastly ...
    This time, he confused Survivor, who hit himself two times. Then he used Hypnosis and it hit. I had no awakenings. So I just used Super Potions until he woke up. When he woke up, he hit himself again (STILL CONFUSED) and from 32 HP it dropped to 20. Guess what : the Gasly used Night Shade and the Survivr died. Weakilng finished him off, but still ...! That thing knew Grass Knot !
    I'm grinding to get Weakling evolve. Hopefully, it happens quick.
    Also, I forgot to mention : Bebe's Eevee got killed by a Bibarel's Hyper Fang. Damn.

Weakling (Zubat) : Lv.18 : Wing Attack, Bite, Leech Life, Supersonic

BOXED :

Useless (Bronzor) Lv.14
    A Clone (Machop) Lv. 15
    Back Me Up (Zubat) Lv. 6

ONLY for extreme moments or team cleanups (when Weakling dies)

DEAD : (released)

Soldier (Starly)
    Lieutenant (Shellos)
    Cadet (Machop)
    Locotenent (Togepi) - also "released" Exp. Share
    Hope (Onix)
    Soldier II (Staravia)
    Colonel (Gastly)
    Vee (Eevee)
    Survivor (Monferno)

I had tons of bad luck. But I'm motivated to keep going !

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back